Melanie Murphy #6 liquid gold, now available at Tesco, may contain traces of waffle.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can literally just ignore the DMs and comments and people will eventually give up asking and the comments will peter out but she needs to bring attention to it to up her engagement :cautious:

And I definitely agree with you all about what she is posting regarding the baby. If you want to keep him private then dont post pictures showing 95% of him...

Shes also posting stuff on her ig story about boundaries which is quite ironic seeing as though she barely has any... and those she does have are half-arsed 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Melanie Murphy #7

Amn't is not a real word, it's not even the correct abbreviation to use- it should be 'I'm not'.
It is a proper word though, it's Irish dialect. I just find it bloody annoying that she CONSTANTLY uses it. Like we get it, you're Irish but come on stop trying to be quirky.

Reactions: 11
She basically wants to make money and get sponsors using her baby but she doesn’t want to ‘reveal’ his identity or show him fully and knows not showing him at all means that won’t happen. Even though we could basically take screenshots of all the insta stories/posts shes posted and probably construct his face ffs 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Like she basically showed half his face in her latest YouTube video stupid bint. Actually unfollowed her a few weeks ago cause I literally can’t anymore lol

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It's funny I rarely seen anyone comment asking about his name on her socials

I'm sure she was claiming she's been getting loads of DMs youse goise about my babies privacy....It's always the DM's 😑

She has to up her engagement, she's losing followers constantly.... pure engagement post at best.

Love the troll narrative she's spinning. Anyone can come here and see that 90% of comments are people angry that she uses her child for advertisements while whining about his privacy. Hypocrite.

95% on this site are in support of protecting a child's right to privacy. Nobody on here enquires about his name and everyone gives out that she shows his face for sponsorships.

Melanie try harder with your narrative. The only time she gets a bit of engagement is when she's fighting with people or complaining about something. Her woe is me bullshit gets the engagement.

Keep your child offline it's literally that simple you hypocrite.
People wouldn’t wonder and ask if her one and only personality trait wasn’t being a mother to this boy now

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
“Do some research on boundaries” ahahaha 😂 can she say this with a straight face while claiming to protect her son’s privacy while posting countless pictures of her literally squeezing milk straight from her boobs into his mouth.
Also I throw up in my mouth a little every time I read her post “I amn’t!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
"I amn't showing my babies face or my son's name online because he has a right to anonymity"

- this doesn't apply for Halloween dress up IG posts

- Doesn't apply to Fabletics sponsorships or ANY sponsorship, in fact.

- Vlogs don't apply either.

Anyone who's become truly sick of her with her constant covid theories/HYPOCRISY/ shady adverts/ outrageous lies. Unfollow her, don't give her a soapbox for her toxicity. Don't let someone so narcisstic, who clearly needs extensive therapy affect your mental health or try to make you feel crappy in order to sell a lifestyle/share unfounded and dangerous advice.

Don't read her wack theories. Don't engage or support it, hit unfollow. You certainly shouldn't feel an ounce of empathy for someone complaining about not getting a mortgage while living rent free, working safely from home durning a pandemic with her partner waiting on her hand and foot. There are single mothers struggling, couples not meeting their rent each month.

People are losing jobs and loved ones and she's whining that she can't afford a mortgage in one of the most expensive parts of the country, all the while claiming time and time again through FB, Instagram and Twitter that the virus is a hoax, it only affects obese people or the elderly. Pro herd immunity etc.

There are so many decent influencers who are a positive influence.The unfollow button is a powerful tool to remind these gobshites that their power and influence is temporary and very short lived IF they decide to use their platform to be a negative individual, encourage covid denial in young followers and being a HUGE bully to boot.

Have also attached photos of Melanie in clinical settings- doctors office and the hair transplant clinic not wearing her mask correctly and in the shopping centre not wearing one at all. Also her hypocritical shite takes when she actively uses her platform to spread misinformation.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
"I amn't showing my babies face or my son's name online because he has a right to anonymity"

- this doesn't apply for Halloween dress up IG posts

- Doesn't apply to Fabletics sponsorships or ANY sponsorship, in fact.

- Vlogs don't apply either.

Anyone who's become truly sick of her with her constant covid theories/HYPOCRISY/ shady adverts/ outrageous lies. Unfollow her, don't give her a soapbox for her toxicity. Don't let someone so narcisstic, who clearly needs extensive therapy affect your mental health or try to make you feel crappy in order to sell a lifestyle/share unfounded and dangerous advice.

Don't read her wack theories. Don't engage or support it, hit unfollow. You certainly shouldn't feel an ounce of empathy for someone complaining about not getting a mortgage while living rent free, working safely from home durning a pandemic with her partner waiting on her hand and foot. There are single mothers struggling, couples not meeting their rent each month.

People are losing jobs and loved ones and she's whining that she can't afford a mortgage in one of the most expensive parts of the country, all the while claiming time and time again through FB, Instagram and Twitter that the virus is a hoax, it only affects obese people or the elderly. Pro herd immunity etc.

There are so many decent influencers who are a positive influence.The unfollow button is a powerful tool to remind these gobshites that their power and influence is temporary and very short lived IF they decide to use their platform to be a negative individual, encourage covid denial in young followers and being a HUGE bully to boot.

Have also attached photos of Melanie in clinical settings- doctors office and the hair transplant clinic not wearing her mask correctly and in the shopping centre not wearing one at all. Also her hypocritical shite takes when she actively uses her platform to spread misinformation.
The absolute audacity of her in the story suggesting that you shouldn’t trust the governments “narrative” and then follows up by saying ‘trust in love’ lmao!!! Who does she think she is 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
I also haven't seen a single person give her grief over not sharing the baby's identity, aside from the odd innocent "what's his name??" post from people that don't follow her every word. EDIT to add, I do see people saying "why aren't you sharing this or that when you share everything else" which is totally warranted because her approach on his "privacy" is entirely inconsistent and makes NO sense. You worry about his digital footprint when he's in school yet parade around photos and videos of him breastfeeding and talking about how much he loves tits? Riiiiiiight.

From what we've seen of Melanie this last year, the way she's totally losing her head, falling out with family, going conspiracy mad, foaming at the mouth responding to genuine fans with innocent questions, her propensity for lying about both small and big things... I'm calling it. If there are DMs, she wrote them to herself to show the husband and rally support for something that literally no one is arguing with. So many benefits... it ups engagement, supplies her narcissism, praise in comments saying she's a great mother, wins sympathy from friends and family, gives her victimhood and martyr status, hell it even gives her reason to tell Jess to get over herself because she's dealing with so much right now.

I've also unfollowed.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I also haven't seen a single person give her grief over not sharing the baby's identity, aside from the odd innocent "what's his name??" post from people that don't follow her every word.

From what we've seen of Melanie this last year, the way she's totally losing her head, falling out with family, going conspiracy mad, foaming at the mouth responding to genuine fans with innocent questions, her propensity for lying about both small and big things... I'm calling it. If there are DMs, she wrote them to herself to show the husband and rally support for something that literally no one is arguing with. So many benefits... it ups engagement, supplies her narcissism, praise in comments saying she's a great mother, wins sympathy from friends and family, gives her victimhood and martyr status, hell it even gives her reason to tell Jess to get over herself because she's dealing with so much right now.

I've also unfollowed.

Yes!!!

She so badly wants to use the troll narrative, of course it's ONLY in DM's hidden from the general public, conviently - to eventually become a family channel and blame trolls for outing the child's privacy so no fall back comes back to her.

It's also all very clever. People are very passionate about child safety it was obviously going to get quite significant attention.

When she was seeing Jack howard she was moaning at her followers for privacy while using sock puppets on GG to ship herself with Jack and allude to them dating. It's the same tactic only the topics changed. 😂

She's buying followers and losing as many as she's buying.... for good reason.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Definitely pennywise is doing her lastest post for attention. 206 comments in 5 hours.
Her other recent posts don’t even make it to 50 comments...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Definitely pennywise is doing her lastest post for attention. 206 comments in 5 hours.
Her other recent posts don’t even make it to 50 comments...
Aaaaand she's just posted a plug for her project reset series. Right on time. She's crafty this one.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Raw beauty kristi has come out and said she is dealing with a lot of entitled followers who are crossing boundaries and invading her privacy- her tweets have received a lot of support and attention. I noticed Melanie has liked them

It's no coincidence that the next day that Melanie made that post after seeing kristi's.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t believe people are pestering her for the name of her child. Does she not take into account that people don’t read every single post she puts up and might not know she intends on keeping it private.

Just have a peek at her Instagram (I normally have her blocked so this is a little anti-treat for me.) anyway what planet is she living on??

‘Deeply unhappy people spend a lot of time rubbing their own undealt (not a word) with issues all over total strangers’

You total nutter that’s what you do all day every day!!

Also someone replied ‘it’s normal to over share so when people don’t it’s seen as weird’ Since when is Mel not over sharing every second of every day? The photo on which this is commented is her stood in a bra for goodness sake.

We’ve seen most of the baby by now and no one cares. She’s only pretending to keep him private so she has some fuel for drama which is what’s happening with her posting that post. She’s not okay.

(Feels good to rant about her again.)

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I don’t believe people are pestering her for the name of her child. Does she not take into account that people don’t read every single post she puts up and might not know she intends on keeping it private.
Exactly! She also had go at her followers the other day for asking about her birth mark. She was like "how many times do I have to say it???" like, eh, probably all the time for as long as you're on this app? You do realise your audience don't sit around all day waiting for Melanie's next post on her oh so interesting life. Also you want to gain new followers, right? Why get stressed about people asking, it's literally scraping the barrel for reasons to be a moody hole.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Melanie Murphy #7 No one cares what your son's called, how come your husband's still bald

Lol I joke. But, really, why?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Just had it pointed out that my face and my lovely dog are visible on my insta screenshot. I can’t delete it so if youse guys could just do some research on boundaries and respect my privacy cause someone might find me and kidnap me or my dog when I’m out and about. Dogs literally have their own trolls.. I’m not gonna expose my fresh little greyhound to that crap! Anyone wanna see my tits? 💚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Melanie #7
WAP (Whiny Ass Penny): I don't cook, I don't clean, but let me tell you how I got this ring- Cardi B

• Haha
  • Heart
Realistically if someone was sad enough they would probably be able to gather enough photos of pan, to be able to put what his face looks like together

And I doubt as many people are asking as she let's on i remember I was low key, like i, wonder what his name is but as soon as she said she wasn't sharing it I was like meh OK it's you're kid like

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.