Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KingKylie

Out of the three of them when it comes to work Madison is the laziest.

Hannah, she was going through her break up and whatever but as soon as she moved back home she was back in her bag. Rachel regardless of how she is, she was still posting and making content (even made some content whilst she was at Madisons) throughout the party stage, and again was just in her bag.

Madison? She’ll say she’ll now be uploading on particular days, has brand new content, will commit, then drops off and becomes inconsistent again. Fair enough we all go through our bullshit, but she could at least do a standard text post on Instagram and say ‘Sorry guys, there won’t be a video tonight!’ letting her fans knows, it’s just common courtesy, seeing as they are part of the reason she has the platform she has today.

When she does upload, the videos are sometimes rushed, they’ll be no real thought behind them - it’ll be the same old videos i.e. Chatty Get Ready With Me, sponsored try on haul, and she’ll sometimes just forget to include links in the description box. It’s just a complete shitshow.

All this girl does is complain, block, lie and give her fans empty promises. When was the last time she did a giveaway? Interacted with her fans? Again, regardless of Rachel’s attitude, I’m not even defending the girl but look at her - she did a couple of lives with her fans during Christmas, she engages with them, chats with them, does polls, posts everyday, she just hasn’t let the bullshit get to her and still posts everyday, and doesn’t just reshare ‘boss bitch’, interracial couple/relationship posts or a selfie or reshare of her content. She’s not showing her whole life on camera, but because she’s still posting, interacting and being consistent you don’t honestly care. It seems to me Rachel, had her tantrum, shed some tears and then got back to the money and I respect it. She’s consistent and it’s obvious she’s serious about her career, whereas Madison is not, she’s not serious, she’s too busy feeling sorry for herself, enjoying the lifestyle and being ‘boo’d up’ to focus on herself and get in her bag.

She’s not a boss lady, a hustler, making silent moves or however she wants to put it, she’s a stunt woman and a poser in my eyes, because no woman or boss lady is as lazy as her when it comes to work or her brand, and the sad thing is, the potential is there because she used to be consistent, do giveaways, interact with her fans, etc, it’s just going to waste, because she’s too in her feelings or whatever excuse she has today.

She really needs to sit down with herself and have a serious think about if she wants to continue YouTube or being an influencer in general. If she decides she wants to continue on this path, then she needs to pull herself up on her bullshit, because right now she better off just quitting or just going back to doing strictly modelling and being an Instagram ‘celebrity’ because at this point she’s not only wasting her fans time, she’s wasting her own time and sanity.

She’s just basically the equivalent of a man saying they’ll change and they never do.

• Heart
Reactions: 60

NBUTGTDDU

Weird also how she mentioned her “boyfriend” so much in the first half. Then in the second half says “I best find a man that likes food as much as I do”.

Do you have one or not 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 51

justwatching121

So guys I have some tea. My friend sent me this screenshot 2 weeks ago of her dm to Madison. She didn’t let me post it here because she genuinely believed that mads was going to post a video addressing it and she thought there was no point sharing it if she actually intends to post the video. But of course the lying little bitch hasn’t said a word! So the first screenshot is in response to madisons story back when she posted that she’s doing the “reacting to my old videos”. After my friend sent this message she deleted the story btw.
98769355-4B2B-459D-BA09-B1B32252E3E3.png

Obviously the video is no where to be seen so my friend sent another message to which madison replied with the messages in this second screenshot lying yet again
3F54E14A-5B79-4210-9B8C-E5F60A5DDE51.png

Tuesday comes and there’s no sign of this video!! My friend has allowed me to post the screenshots here as she’s fuming with Madison for lying as she clearly doesn’t want to post a video. (My friend knows I have an account and she thought it’s easier for me to post it for her rather than her making an account) What’s the point in lying twice when she knows she has no intention of posting it? She knows she’s done wrong as my friend has sent her 2 more messages and she has read them and not replied. My friend said I can post them wherever I want and get as many people to see this as possible because it’s not acceptable!! Here is proof of madison reading the messages and not replying
2637C1E3-8D53-4D8A-91DD-7E5BC6738DAF.png

It will be very interesting to see if now my friend has allowed me to expose her, whether she’s going to do a video lmao. If she does it will be so clear she reads here though

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Bluejeanzz

VIP Member
*Please let me know if I’m overstepping any boundaries as I am white and I don’t want to speak on the experiences or opinions of a person of colour.* *I also don’t really know what my point is here so if anyone feels uncomfortable with this, or feels it’s too serious for a gossip forum, I’ll delete the post but it’s been nagging at me recently.*

I feel like Madison has a ‘fetish’ for black men and it makes me feel kinda icky (the fetishisation, not black men). It’s like Sydney from syd and ell and how she shares photos of mixed race babies. Of the two relationships Madison has decided to publicise (Patrick and I know she hasn’t explicitly mentioned her new boyfriend but she showed her Lock Screen with him on it), they’ve been dark skinned black men and she posted two videos with “interracial couple” in the title when dating Patrick. We’ve all seen her blackfish and she’s still continuing to do so despite being “aware” of it. Obviously you’re attracted to whoever you’re attracted to but the fact that she capitalised off it so much with Patrick and basically capitalises off black female beauty standards with her makeup, hair, etc, it all feels a bit off to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Beka man pack it in and save your embarrassment, you're very irrelevant so how would you have known so quickly someone had used your name on this site without it of course being you? Logged out for effect as well 😆 I know you're sweattingggg

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Alicia-M

Funny how someone told Mads on her most recent video that people are posting pics of her man on tattle. Well you clearly keep up to date with Maddie’s tattle thread and have an account to see the attachment so don’t go running to Mads like you’re not here for the gossip too 💀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Alicia-M

Finding tattle was honestly a breath of fresh air for me. I had unfollowed loads of YouTubers because I felt like all their lives seemed so perfect and fun and they got paid SO much money. I’ve been to uni, worked hard in part-time jobs to get by and got a fairly decent full-time job but then I see these girls getting £5-10K per month and it made me feel like I’m massively failing. When they were relatable and lived like normal 20 yo’s I got inspired by them and felt like I was watching a friend but now their lifestyles make me feel like shit and that they’re completely above me. Tattle can be nasty and I feel so bad for Mrs Hinch on thread 300+ but if these girls listened to how they make a lot of people feel they would understand why we gossip. It’s nice to hear not everyone thinks these girls are “goals 😍”.

Oh and not to mention the endless surgery, fillers and filters! I know it’s not how they really look but I still end up comparing myself to them and I know so many others will too. I’ve seen comments like “natural beauty” on Madison’s posts and she’s had nearly every filler going! It’s a terrible impression on younger girls and their self image.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Katleesi

VIP Member
I think you’re forgetting a lot of us on the first threads liked Madison. The reason she gets the shit she does is because of her actions. Maybe if she would reply to people who have dm’d her etc about her shady shit she wouldn’t have so many threads on here or so many people coming on here? As a nurse working through the pandemic seeing people die without their loved ones - I think it’s disgusting she still has a platform after her illegal parties, having people around constantly and constantly breaking the rules. As a poc i find it disgusting she appropriates my culture daily and steals traits from my culture for fashion and then laughs it off as a joke for buying the wrong foundation? I think it’s disgusting the way she replies to people in her comment sections that aren’t even being rude to her. Actions have repercussions, just saying. And by repercussions I mean people coming on here to put their views out because they are unable to go directly to the person and voice them.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Katleesi

VIP Member
Unfortunately I’ve got chronic sinusitis and on antibiotics.... so I’ll sit here and celebrate with my glass of water 🤣

That’s what I mean, she’s copied her a fair few times and still follows her on Instagram soooo why the sudden shade 🤔

Hi Bekah 👋🏼

It’s okay to say you fucked up with your username not realising it wasn’t anon, we won’t tell a soul xx
Aw bless you! Feel better soon!

lmao at least she remembered to log out unlike baddy maddy 😂

I mean how would you know you’re a topic less than an hour of that account popping up unless that account was actually you? 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

Alicia-M

Omg she says in the video don’t pretend to be someone you’re not, don’t pretend to like cooking at the beginning of a relationship and then you just end up ordering takeaways all the time cause you can’t be arsed. COMING FROM the girl who asked us a year ago if we want to see cooking videos?? We saw none and she just orders takeaways all the time. 😂😂 Mads, YOU pretend to be someone you’re not. You’ve literally just described yourself!

• Haha
Reactions: 38