Madison Sarah #12 Willy Willy Willy, can’t you see, that bowl cut’s hypnotised me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mads and Beka hunnies you need to get a real job then you won’t have so much free time to read about yourselves on Tattle xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 22
influencers think every single thing that isn’t positive is hate??? maybe if you didn’t put yourself in the public eye and do stupid embarrassing stuff then no one would have anything to say about you lmao
If you’re not up their arse it’s straight bullying to them 🤨 #mEnTaAaL hEaLTTTh

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Our Maddy’s been shockingly quiet lately must have learnt to finally stop exposing her stupidity on her stories. She’s probably got people round.

Reactions: 12
Our Maddy’s been shockingly quiet lately must have learnt to finally stop exposing her stupidity on her stories. She’s probably got people round.
bet then she’s got people exposing her anyway aka her cousin 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Weird fake tan / make up marks or faded out love bite? My first thought was it looked like a love bite, could be reaching here tho lol

Also, can anyone remember if we were in lockdown back in July or what the rules were at least?

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

She’d be better off spending £700 on phone with a working mic but clearly copying mads every move and buying a balenciaga bag is more important🤪😘 #priorities

Reactions: 8
I see she’s back to being a black woman. Her pale foundation lasted what? One video and two photos?

Reactions: 17
*Please let me know if I’m overstepping any boundaries as I am white and I don’t want to speak on the experiences or opinions of a person of colour.* *I also don’t really know what my point is here so if anyone feels uncomfortable with this, or feels it’s too serious for a gossip forum, I’ll delete the post but it’s been nagging at me recently.*

I feel like Madison has a ‘fetish’ for black men and it makes me feel kinda icky (the fetishisation, not black men). It’s like Sydney from syd and ell and how she shares photos of mixed race babies. Of the two relationships Madison has decided to publicise (Patrick and I know she hasn’t explicitly mentioned her new boyfriend but she showed her Lock Screen with him on it), they’ve been dark skinned black men and she posted two videos with “interracial couple” in the title when dating Patrick. We’ve all seen her blackfish and she’s still continuing to do so despite being “aware” of it. Obviously you’re attracted to whoever you’re attracted to but the fact that she capitalised off it so much with Patrick and basically capitalises off black female beauty standards with her makeup, hair, etc, it all feels a bit off to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
*Please let me know if I’m overstepping any boundaries as I am white and I don’t want to speak on the experiences or opinions of a person of colour.* *I also don’t really know what my point is here so if anyone feels uncomfortable with this, or feels it’s too serious for a gossip forum, I’ll delete the post but it’s been nagging at me recently.*

I feel like Madison has a ‘fetish’ for black men and it makes me feel kinda icky (the fetishisation, not black men). It’s like Sydney from syd and ell and how she shares photos of mixed race babies. Of the two relationships Madison has decided to publicise (Patrick and I know she hasn’t explicitly mentioned her new boyfriend but she showed her Lock Screen with him on it), they’ve been dark skinned black men and she posted two videos with “interracial couple” in the title when dating Patrick. We’ve all seen her blackfish and she’s still continuing to do so despite being “aware” of it. Obviously you’re attracted to whoever you’re attracted to but the fact that she capitalised off it so much with Patrick and basically capitalises off black female beauty standards with her makeup, hair, etc, it all feels a bit off to me.
Completely agree! Much like the Kardashians

Reactions: 14

Nailed it! This is the thing since the popularity of the Kardashians girls nowadays just fetishise black men for fashion. And Mads being mads always wants to be on trend hence why every man she follows is a man of colour.

Reactions: 21
Nailed it! This is the thing since the popularity of the Kardashians girls nowadays just fetishise black men for fashion. And Mads being mads always wants to be on trend hence why every man she follows is a man of colour.
It’s so strange! Why do you think it is that these women fetishise black men? (Asking everyone) because I don’t understand

Also, try saying fetishise out loud 🤣

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.