Madison Sarah #12 Willy Willy Willy, can’t you see, that bowl cut’s hypnotised me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Influencers absolutely hate being called out when they've done wrong don't they? Elle Darby is exactly the same :ROFLMAO:
Omg cannot stand that girl! Anyone that shared her marriage/pregnancy shite around me was unfollowed 🤣🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Omg cannot stand that girl! Anyone that shared her marriage/pregnancy shite around me was unfollowed 🤣🤮
I commented on her Instagram about a month ago calling her and her greasy fiance out for breaking lockdown rules (he was getting a hair transplant which isn't allowed under the rules) and they both blocked me, guess the truth hurts :LOL:

Reactions: 8
Shitbloggersd0 have replied to me and said they’re putting the post together now. They said they know there’s lots of screenshots of examples of her blackfishing but obvs they’ll be in old threads. Does anyone have any screenshots they could post which I can send back to them? I just thought it would be easier than scrolling back through previous threads haha
The posts that go with these are 110% a good example of her black fishing

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 19
9B0BD27D-C618-4E56-8C6D-498565068742.jpeg

looks like Beka is in front of someone’s Range Rover... Maddy get yourself a restraining order ASAP 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Mads will get in her car one day and Beka will just pop up from the back seat like
EDC9F9BD-A189-4EF1-9144-BF873F7BE5BC.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I’m an aliexpress bleep and look what I found 🤣🤣🤣 baddies £10 handbag, beka really got finessed spending £700
61FBCB73-1D19-46FE-98C3-3DC636CDC2B6.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m an aliexpress bleep and look what I found 🤣🤣🤣 baddies £10 handbag, beka really got finessed spending £700View attachment 424585
Was Mads’ bag Balenciaga? (or was she pretending it was?) If so I have one myself (not the asshole sized one) and can confirm you don’t get a plastic tag on it so it definitely is fake. Even more embarrassing for Beka bc she clearly copied her and for what 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
No Madison upload tonight? Ruined my weekend party viewing xoxo

• Haha
Was Mads’ bag Balenciaga? (or was she pretending it was?) If so I have one myself (not the asshole sized one) and can confirm you don’t get a plastic tag on it so it definitely is fake. Even more embarrassing for Beka bc she clearly copied her and for what 🤣🤣🤣
yeah baddie even tagged it as balenciaga on her grid post, does she have no shame😭 I didn’t think designers put a tag on! It’s usually just a dust bag isnt it? Ikr I reckon beka will cancel the order after seeing the screenshot and ordering off Ali 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Beka starting to get on my not-inflated-nor-stuck-right-under-my-chin tits more than Rachel ngl and that’s saying something

• Haha
Reactions: 13
To take the same photo as maddy 😂😂 like the creeper she is

I’m an aliexpress bleep and look what I found 🤣🤣🤣 baddies £10 handbag, beka really got finessed spending £700View attachment 424585
Quite cute may cop one 😂 jokes I need some space in my bag to at least fit my phone in

Reactions: 9
yeah baddie even tagged it as balenciaga on her grid post, does she have no shame😭 I didn’t think designers put a tag on! It’s usually just a dust bag isnt it? Ikr I reckon beka will cancel the order after seeing the screenshot and ordering off Ali 🤣🤣
Oh godT how embarrazzing 😭 yes! You get the card bit but it’s not attatched! Not one designer puts a plastic tag on bags I believe? Pahahaha she’s Googling if she can get a refund right now 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
OMG THIS IS THE ONE I WAS WANTING TO SEE ahahahaha wow, just wow. I was not disappointed! This has truly made my weekend

on a real this is what I mean I truly think as they live in the same building they just take one another’s content... makes sense right? But Beka honey at least try not copy our Mads to the T. I’m crying, it’s the pose, the same location, the same hairstyle. EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS IS GOLD

• Haha
Reactions: 19
6FA1885F-15FC-4F87-B5E3-FA77373316ED.png

Awww beks its not hate no ones slating you, if u cant take it then stop reading the thread 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.