Madison Sarah #12 Willy Willy Willy, can’t you see, that bowl cut’s hypnotised me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait what is going on here LMAO

I feel like it’s too good to be true because why has she not commented on the things we’ve said about her 🧐
I think she has I’m not gonna lie! Earlier in the thread I called out her bad editing saying her eyes looked droopy, then in her new video she said she wears eyeliner to make sure her eyes aren’t droopy 😂 I was literally shocked when she said that *spongebob caveman meme*

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m sorry but who even is this Beka girl? I don’t know who she is? And how is she affording to live in those ridiculously overpriced apartments and buy the real balenciaga bag when even Madison’s penny pinching buying a replica 😂

Reactions: 19
Mads’ cousin in Madisons flat whilst mads is also seeing her ‘man’.. social bubble who.. clearly didn’t do her 14 day quarantine too silly witch as the pic says 12/01
Ffs Madison.. not this AGAIN

Reactions: 15
so the person who sent it to Beka is a lurker on this thread, hello honey xoxo
Definitely got her friend to send that to her and say that to prove it ‘wasn’t her’🤣

More importantly why does Pete wicks follow her cousin and not Madison 😂😂

Bless her she’s spent £700 to copy her idol just to recreate a photo
9FDBFE5E-AEE5-43D6-ACB0-7A53D1030F82.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
What is it with these influencers like Maddy and Beka saying “I deserve this” when all they do is sit on their arse all day?!
They deserve nothing! They do nothing for the world! I can’t stand influencers anymore!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
They deserve nothing! They do nothing for the world! I can’t stand influencers anymore!
Literally! Like the people who have been working on the front line for the last year deserve so much! And these lazy scrubs sit on their arses all day festering in fake tan smelling like digestive biscuits and manifesting absolute gobshite

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Wait so when was that picture taken with her cousin? She’ll say it was an old picture and it’s been ages since she’s been there or whatever... actually not that it changes anything since we’ve been in a proper lockdown since December but still you know what she’s like with her lying 😠

Soz moms I’m getting heated having a glass of jammy roo 😂😂❤ Homage to maddy

On close inspection it’s Maddy in the background cos of the OW bag - so it seems her cousin is coming around taking her photos

Literally! Like the people who have been working on the front line for the last year deserve so much! And these lazy scrubs sit on their arses all day festering in fake tan smelling digestive biscuits and manifesting absolute gobshite
I can’t believe these wastes of time get more money than frontline workers, they put nothing into the world around them, do nothing to change lives for the better yet have the biggest platforms to do so aswell! I hope one day this “job” runs dry and they have to learn to actually work a proper job!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I dno where beka even came from in terms of us knowing about her but it was the pic she copied from mads in the same outfit with the same pose in the same building that made me lol

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wait so when was that picture taken with her cousin? She’ll say it was an old picture and it’s been ages since she’s been there or whatever... actually not that it changes anything since we’ve been in a proper lockdown since December but still you know what she’s like with her lying 😠
It was taken on January 30th!

Reactions: 5
Soz moms I’m getting heated having a glass of jammy roo 😂😂❤ Homage to maddy

On close inspection it’s Maddy in the background cos of the OW bag - so it seems her cousin is coming around taking her photos
Hahahahah I thought it was her mum? Jan must be too busy to take her photos then, must be on a real undercover important mission 🥷

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.