Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Alicia-M

😂 I know, she did a video dedicated to her new Range Rover and a full moving day video where she showed the inside and outside of her building but now she’s like “people wanna know where I live and what car I drive”. We all know... because you showed us?

I also feel like she’s hinting she might quit YouTube. I think if she goes back into modelling and can make a good living off Instagram modelling she’ll stop YT. She said she’s not wanting to show her private life on YT as much anymore and she’s not consistent with her uploads so clearly doesn’t love creating content. She doesn’t even have proper lighting and she’s been on YT for 3 years. That’s definitely something you’d invest in if you saw it long term.

Reactions: 33

eggfriedrice

VIP Member
This is so off topic & random but just had a thought whilst at work as the song started playing lol.. Does anyone remember the video (last year, maybe year before) when Han and Mads were doing a GRWM and Mads said that an artist made a song about her and then proceeded to sing 'Peng ting called Madison, come jump in my addison lee' & tried to make out that the song was wrote about her?😫😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Jm203333

Sorry she struggles to match her foundation? How? I understand it’s hard to buy online but there’s sites to check this she purposely goes for the wrong shade and then had the nerve to say it’s too light 🤣 girl it wasn’t the description of that colour foundation is literally medium deep for olive undertones? You are not olive so why pick that shade? You’ve never had this problem before? Your foundation always matched so why now do you find it so difficult. Look at the nars site for her shade!
and it wasn’t just your foundation people called you out for black fishing it’s the pretending to be Persian Italian and laying your edges you idiot. The fact she picked this foundation off the site and claimed it’s too light baffles me
3B41757B-06B5-48D1-ADE1-EAFCA8BF75A1.jpeg
3B41757B-06B5-48D1-ADE1-EAFCA8BF75A1.jpeg
99A91BD3-AAEE-433C-81F7-AC506F671B1C.jpeg

Attachments

• Wow

Laughalong

VIP Member
okay....... let’s try and recap. feel like i’ve been in and out of the thread since new year but we “move” nonetheless

- maddie had her biggest scandal to date a few weeks ago, she was caught on video hosting a NYE party at her flat with hannah and rach. BCW was in attendance with a few other boys that look like they smell
- a viral tik tok was made exposing it, which has since been deleted. it also hit TSB and various gossip pages too
- since then, bullshit apologies have been posted officially twice by all 3, one on insta and one on youtube, and they have now resumed business as normal with sponsored ads and shitty vlogs
- vid was posted the other day on BCW’s story which more or less 100% had rach’s screechy voice in, so clearly they are STILL breaking the rules. can’t confirm if mads was there, but there’s no way rach would of been in her building and she’d choose to stay in her flat alone
- rachel is moving any day now, likely to be to maddie’s building so they can break rules even more with less hassle of crossing manchester city centre
- mads has taken out her ratty hair extensions and actually got a half decent foundation shade on her face atm....... but we’ll see how long that lasts. once a blackfisher, always one
- she has now decided to take up piano again and play picasso with an easel in her apartment
- “laydeeeeee” is the new word. they seem to have officially retired “mom”. thank fuck for that.

BCW - this weird, bowl cut willy, that lives in the same building as mads called will. runs a scooter business. seems to only like her when a flat party is involved.

• Heart
  • Haha

Deyheyhey

she said blackfishing is due to buying all her makeup online and 'not finding the right shade' i am scREAMING HAHAHAHAHHH

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

Bluejeanzz

VIP Member
Guys she’s *so* intuitive
Eating when she’s hungry, if ThAt MaKeSss SeNSeeee
View attachment 415955
This little threesome of gals grind my gears with this whole “if that makes sense”. Rachel and Hannah both said it in their most recent videos about things that most certainly made sense the first time they said it. It’s so BORING. They’re never speaking about complex topics, it’s always “I like to break lockdown rules because I think I’m better than everyone. If that makes sense 🥺🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Heart

Kazza12345

Im really getting sick of her blackfishing now... as a PoC, we are mocked for our darker/tanned complexions yet its seen as a thing of ‘beauty’ when done by a white woman?! It makes no sense and she really has to get with it... her bs excuse of ‘I match foundations online’ also doesnt sit right with me. If a black/mixed race woman is showing up as the model for that particular shade, then surely as a WHITE woman you know not to order it? I dont know why she even tried to fool people with her fake ‘Italian/Persian’ heritage when shes just a basic b*tch from Manny.

• Heart

NBUTGTDDU

She just shared a DM on Insta where she shows someone who sent her the screenshots. But even if it isn’t her, the girl who sent her the screenshots clearly has an account herself as it shows that she can “like” the comments and I swear only people with accounts can do that?
Don’t get me wrong, I understand there are quite a few people on other threads who have made really awful comments but I’m so over people pretending they literally never gossip/everyone on here is so nasty etc when they literally have accounts on here themselves?

Reactions: 30

justwatching121

or blocked... that's the usual outcome. I'd kill to see her block list it must be the longest block list in instagram history.
you’re a psychic mom🥺
1B74C5BE-43DD-4656-ADAA-FFEB882A46D1.jpeg

I messaged her asking why she’s laying her edges and asked hasn’t she learned anything from doing it and this is the result😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30