Madison Sarah #12 Willy Willy Willy, can’t you see, that bowl cut’s hypnotised me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg she says in the video don’t pretend to be someone you’re not, don’t pretend to like cooking at the beginning of a relationship and then you just end up ordering takeaways all the time cause you can’t be arsed. COMING FROM the girl who asked us a year ago if we want to see cooking videos?? We saw none and she just orders takeaways all the time. 😂😂 Mads, YOU pretend to be someone you’re not. You’ve literally just described yourself!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Omg she says in the video don’t pretend to be someone you’re not, don’t pretend to like cooking at the beginning of a relationship and then you just end up ordering takeaways all the time cause you can’t be arsed. COMING FROM the girl who asked us a year ago if we want to see cooking videos?? We saw none and she just orders takeaways all the time. 😂😂 Mads, YOU pretend to be someone you’re not. You’ve literally just described yourself!
HA 😅 is that her trying to prove something? Maybe been reading here too much 😅

Reactions: 5
This is really off topic but does nobody else think that when youtubers upload Mukbangs they spend so much time chatting tit the food must be cold? Cold pancakes yummy. Her advice is very mid, I really hope she doesn't do a podcast because her advice is the most non inclusive, basic information ever the kind of thing I'd have read in shout magazine when I was 13. She assumes everyone is in a straight relationship with a lad like hers. I get advice is based off what you know but you can't do a podcast giving advice when she has only experienced one path in life, they're all middle class, white, straight girls how are they gonna be giving out advice to people who are anything but that? It's always "with your man in the bedroom" granted I have a bf now but when I was coming to terms with the fact I was bisexual when I was a teenager if someone I looked up to on youtube only ever mentioned men I'd have felt so tit

Reactions: 22
This is really off topic but does nobody else think that when youtubers upload Mukbangs they spend so much time chatting tit the food must be cold? Cold pancakes yummy. Her advice is very mid, I really hope she doesn't do a podcast because her advice is the most non inclusive, basic information ever the kind of thing I'd have read in shout magazine when I was 13. She assumes everyone is in a straight relationship with a lad like hers. I get advice is based off what you know but you can't do a podcast giving advice when she has only experienced one path in life, they're all middle class, white, straight girls how are they gonna be giving out advice to people who are anything but that? It's always "with your man in the bedroom" granted I have a bf now but when I was coming to terms with the fact I was bisexual when I was a teenager if someone I looked up to on youtube only ever mentioned men I'd have felt so tit
Can you imagine the comments made by her delusional audience every time she announced she’s uploaded a new podcast?

“Omg giiiiiiiiirl SOLID ADVICE 🔥🔥🔥🔥” and tit like that I just wouldn’t be able to cope lol bc it would be so far from it.

I fkin loved shout omg I got my first ever mascara from one of their magazines and I can tell you now, had you put a panda and my 9 year old self next to each other you wouldn’t of been able to tell us apart 🤣

I’m dead at this lmao @lozzapaloozza you’re so on the mark about middle aged men being her dms when this is publicly on Twitter.

SHES’S NOT GONNA SHAG YA HUN X

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Omg I just can’t with myself but guys who remembers this song as a kid 😅

I am the music Mads and I come from down Deansgate, and I can play
What can you play?
I play the pianoooT

*then Rach comes in*

Oompa oompa loompa-pa, loompa-pa, loompa-pa, oompa oompa loompa-pa, oompa loompa-pa

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Sry for spam commenting lol I noticed this tweet in Mads liked tweets... in the video “let’s chat get ready with us while we answer some questions” at 8:06 she literally says “I don’t want kids period”. In another video, “religion, living alone single life” she answers a question whether she would have children before marriage and again states she doesn’t think she wants children and she’s thought about it a lot. She obviously feels very strongly about it having answered the question on numerous occasions stating she doesn’t want them. I get that we’re all more than entitled to change our mind on this, including her but she seems adamant. She also then says she has a condition on her ovaries and may find it that little bit more difficult to have kids anyway.

I was diagnosed with PCOS at 14 and when I was 15 I was also told I have endometriosis. I was also told I would find it very very difficult to conceive without IVF and being told that at 14/15 was traumatising because I’ve always known I want to have children one day. I’ve never ever had regular periods. I still don’t now. I think I had two last year lol. At 21, I was walking around 9 weeks pregnant and I didn’t even know. I ended up miscarrying. When I think about having kids and the possibility that it may not happen again for me, it bleeping breaks me. I still cry about miscarrying 3 years later. The silver lining in it all was I know I can do it on my own and I just pray I’ll be able to when I’m ready to.

It’s just pissed me off to be honest. Considering she has PCOS, states she doesn’t want children on numerous occasions and then likes tweets like that blows my mind a little and doesn’t make much sense to me? I’d feel the same way had this been any other Tom dick or Harry too, I’m absolutely not just going off about this because it’s her.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Sry for spam commenting lol I noticed this tweet in Mads liked tweets... in the video “let’s chat get ready with us while we answer some questions” at 8:06 she literally says “I don’t want kids period”. In another video, “religion, living alone single life” she answers a question whether she would have children before marriage and again states she doesn’t think she wants children and she’s thought about it a lot. She obviously feels very strongly about it having answered the question on numerous occasions stating she doesn’t want them. I get that we’re all more than entitled to change our mind on this, including her but she seems adamant. She also then says she has a condition on her ovaries and may find it that little bit more difficult to have kids anyway.

I was diagnosed with PCOS at 14 and when I was 15 I was also told I have endometriosis. I was also told I would find it very very difficult to conceive without IVF and being told that at 14/15 was traumatising because I’ve always known I want to have children one day. I’ve never ever had regular periods. I still don’t now. I think I had two last year lol. At 21, I was walking around 9 weeks pregnant and I didn’t even know. I ended up miscarrying. When I think about having kids and the possibility that it may not happen again for me, it bleeping breaks me. I still cry about miscarrying 3 years later. The silver lining in it all was I know I can do it on my own and I just pray I’ll be able to when I’m ready to.

It’s just pissed me off to be honest. Considering she has PCOS, states she doesn’t want children on numerous occasions and then likes tweets like that blows my mind a little and doesn’t make much sense to me? I’d feel the same way had this been any other Tom dick or Harry too, I’m absolutely not just going off about this because it’s her.
❤ Thanks for sharing that!

Reactions: 4

I think she copies Han when saying she doesn’t want kids because I heard Han say it first ages ago then madison started after. If I remember correctly, han said she is very motherly and loving but at that point she didn’t see herself having kids. After Han said it in that video, I heard madison saying it. I also think that madison just tries to like the “relatable” kinds of tweets that she sees everyone else on her timeline liking. I don’t think she necessarily agrees with the things she likes or thinks they’re true. I’m sorry for your loss and the news you have been given, we’re all here for you if you ever needed a chat❤

Reactions: 7
Don’t know how many of you are familiar with Lidia (Cinzia’s minging, milk and mouldy cheese smelling wannabe crusty younger sister) but how Mads is eating recently reminds me of her. Mads is embarrassing but she’s not a patch on our Lids. Not someone you want to be compared to

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think she copies Han when saying she doesn’t want kids because I heard Han say it first ages ago then madison started after. If I remember correctly, han said she is very motherly and loving but at that point she didn’t see herself having kids. After Han said it in that video, I heard madison saying it. I also think that madison just tries to like the “relatable” kinds of tweets that she sees everyone else on her timeline liking. I don’t think she necessarily agrees with the things she likes or thinks they’re true. I’m sorry for your loss and the news you have been given, we’re all here for you if you ever needed a chat❤
Yeah for sure. I didn’t mean to bring the tone down of the thread either, sorry girls 🤣 was having a bit of a moment hahahah

• Heart
On the topic of them two..have youse seen that video of them from new years where they’re both apparently saying the n word. It’s only been recently discovered, I think it’s on tiktok now but I saw it on instagram.I’m not sure tho youse have all probably seen it haha😂I’m new to this and I haven’t read through all the other threads but just thought i’d bring it up! I know that one of her fan pages kept getting tagged into it and that fan page is usually always active but hasn’t been recently...🤷🏼‍♀️ So it could potentially be true and if so then baddie maddie is fuckeddd :/
Has anyone found this yet? I’ve not seen it....

Reactions: 8
I didn't know she had a problem with her ovaries? Has she ever mentioned it apart from that one time, I hope it's not another version of her saying she has bulimia despite not being diagnosed or receiving any treatment for it

Reactions: 3
I didn't know she had a problem with her ovaries? Has she ever mentioned it apart from that one time, I hope it's not another version of her saying she has bulimia despite not being diagnosed or receiving any treatment for it
Not sure, it’s the first time I’d heard of her saying it too. She didn’t even say for definite it was PCOS but liked comments where others had said it 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
BCW interlude: So someone I follow on Instagram ordered a neon sign from vibings. They had problem after problem with the order, it took months to arrive and in the end the neon sign arrived in pieces not even put together. They are warning against people ordering from them. Isn't vibings a BCW '' business'' endeavour?
Screenshot_20210202_094159.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Don’t know how many of you are familiar with Lidia (Cinzia’s minging, milk and mouldy cheese smelling wannabe crusty younger sister) but how Mads is eating recently reminds me of her. Mads is embarrassing but she’s not a patch on our Lids. Not someone you want to be compared to
It’s their inflatable lips getting in the way
She has mentioned PCOS before but who knows with this girl

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.