Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MGB01

VIP Member
Out of the three of them when it comes to work Madison is the laziest.

Hannah, she was going through her break up and whatever but as soon as she moved back home she was back in her bag. Rachel regardless of how she is, she was still posting and making content (even made some content whilst she was at Madisons) throughout the party stage, and again was just in her bag.

Madison? She’ll say she’ll now be uploading on particular days, has brand new content, will commit, then drops off and becomes inconsistent again. Fair enough we all go through our bullshit, but she could at least do a standard text post on Instagram and say ‘Sorry guys, there won’t be a video tonight!’ letting her fans knows, it’s just common courtesy, seeing as they are part of the reason she has the platform she has today.

When she does upload, the videos are sometimes rushed, they’ll be no real thought behind them - it’ll be the same old videos i.e. Chatty Get Ready With Me, sponsored try on haul, and she’ll sometimes just forget to include links in the description box. It’s just a complete shitshow.

All this girl does is complain, block, lie and give her fans empty promises. When was the last time she did a giveaway? Interacted with her fans? Again, regardless of Rachel’s attitude, I’m not even defending the girl but look at her - she did a couple of lives with her fans during Christmas, she engages with them, chats with them, does polls, posts everyday, she just hasn’t let the bullshit get to her and still posts everyday, and doesn’t just reshare ‘boss bitch’, interracial couple/relationship posts or a selfie or reshare of her content. She’s not showing her whole life on camera, but because she’s still posting, interacting and being consistent you don’t honestly care. It seems to me Rachel, had her tantrum, shed some tears and then got back to the money and I respect it. She’s consistent and it’s obvious she’s serious about her career, whereas Madison is not, she’s not serious, she’s too busy feeling sorry for herself, enjoying the lifestyle and being ‘boo’d up’ to focus on herself and get in her bag.

She’s not a boss lady, a hustler, making silent moves or however she wants to put it, she’s a stunt woman and a poser in my eyes, because no woman or boss lady is as lazy as her when it comes to work or her brand, and the sad thing is, the potential is there because she used to be consistent, do giveaways, interact with her fans, etc, it’s just going to waste, because she’s too in her feelings or whatever excuse she has today.

She really needs to sit down with herself and have a serious think about if she wants to continue YouTube or being an influencer in general. If she decides she wants to continue on this path, then she needs to pull herself up on her bullshit, because right now she better off just quitting or just going back to doing strictly modelling and being an Instagram ‘celebrity’ because at this point she’s not only wasting her fans time, she’s wasting her own time and sanity.

She’s just basically the equivalent of a man saying they’ll change and they never do.
you just ate her up and left no crumbs omfg spot on, minimal effort content at its finest she also clearly doesn't watch her videos back as there is constant editing mistakes, she can't even write a description most of the time and she still hasn't credited the person who made her intro. Her content hasn't grown up with her, I don't really like Rachel but she's moved on from makeup tutorials I can sort of see her hosting an MTV show or something, she's well spoken and confident I can imagine her going to a festival with a brand to interview artists or something, Hannah at least has good ideas like with her monthly challenges and stuff it's content that takes a while to film and edit. Maddy films a video, edits it and uploads it all in the same day and it's really obvious, she's never progressed from just doing hauls and morning routines and 9 times out of 10 it ends with her saying "so I forgot I was filming so this is the end of the video" girl it's literally your job, imagine only doing half a shift at work because you "forgot" if she want's us to take her seriously as a business woman and influencer she needs to start taking it seriously herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Tea4u

VIP Member
I’ve just managed to catch up on this thread!

Did anyone pick up on the little dig baddy maddy made? “...now I just look like I’m trying to be too light, I can’t win”
She’s defo not taking this matter seriously whatsoever and it shocks me as she’s all for BLM etc.

Also, she mentioned she was gonna do a vid on how to take “content” from home. Didn’t Rach do that the other week? I thought she’d copy the idea from a random other YouTuber without crediting them. But this is meant to be her best friend, supposed “sister” and she won’t even credit Rachel? *I know Rach didn’t create this video idea but she was the first one out of the group to do it*

Make it make sense Madison x
LMAO Beka?🤣🤣🤣 I hope you know your username is meant to be anon xx

• Haha
  • Wow

Katleesi

VIP Member
D33A7915-848D-438A-B414-99C2BE80CFE7.png

when I saw the word “plant” and “mom” in the same sentence I thought that’s a strange photo to put up of Maddy

• Haha

MGB01

VIP Member
How attention seeking lmaoooo
Keeping it private babes, seriously though imagine anyone else saying this “sorry I’ve not been coming in work I’ve been with my boo🥺” you’d be fired on the spot, she always gets lazy with content when she has a mans she did the same when she was with umar all she did when she was with him was post photos from the Dakota

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Honeh

Chatty Member
Unfortunately I’ve got chronic sinusitis and on antibiotics.... so I’ll sit here and celebrate with my glass of water 🤣

Let’s all have a drink to celebrate this bombshell moment 🥺❤
Not beka outing her idol 😂 so is beka to Madison what Madison is to Holly? Inception
That’s what I mean, she’s copied her a fair few times and still follows her on Instagram soooo why the sudden shade 🤔

Hi Bekah 👋🏼

It’s okay to say you fucked up with your username not realising it wasn’t anon, we won’t tell a soul xx

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad

Alicia-M

The podcast will be Madison changing her opinion every 5 seconds and saying “if that makes sense”, Rach talking over both of them doing accents she’s loves to do but no one loves to hear and Han just faintly crying in the background cos she’s going through a break up

• Haha

Hahahax

Really curly ?? Bitch where ?? She’s back at it again with the bare faced lies. Wish I could find the close up baby picture I posted before with the gappy full fringe and DEAD STRAIGHT hair. I can’t with this girl !!
E4E9DD36-ECF8-40BB-BDF5-C13CAAFDF430.png
BDDF140A-600C-4647-8881-557995C9E20E.jpeg
FE4111A7-CE62-408B-9896-D9185AEC3426.jpeg
6272C0B0-35BB-4B18-99F1-1E9B6A30DB73.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry

cba_2020

I haven't watched the video but I am infuriated with the response to the asian eye thing.

I am asian and as well as many other girls have never felt good enough and have been made fun off for my eyes for my whole life. The reason asian people want to make themselves more westernised or whiter looking is so that they feel more desired or like the ideal white woman. Mads as a white woman you do not have the right to say 'asian woman are insecure about their eyes so they change them' we change them because we are indroctrinated to feel that white beauty is fair superiour to what we can ever achieve. Being insecure as a white woman is different. Pulling you eye back so you look more asian is cultural appropriation.

• Heart

Hahahax

She’s literally mads beggy clone !! Like it was only two days ago mads uploaded this bag and this beka girls already onit like a car bonnet
C9F0FE79-8751-4E2D-B77E-91ED11354B03.png
C58F36CC-5824-47D7-898B-AE93F615D3A2.png
BF6409A4-D7E9-4BA6-80FF-CA3A6EE128F0.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35

calmyourritas

VIP Member
Thread suggestion

Madison Sarah #13 Being accused of black fishing but its fine, I just buy my foundation online!!!

• Haha

Alicia-M

It’s the lying for me with Madison. Lying about your ethnicity is really weird but I’ve heard it done before but lying about your surname, your star sign, that you speak Italian then don’t speak another language, that your mum is a spy etc is borderline psychotic

Tea4u

VIP Member
I reckon this was Beka’s plan to get close to Madison and be like “omg babe it wasn’t me I love u, trolls are so nastiiiie, tattle haters !! Xoxox”

• Haha

MGB01

VIP Member
she did not just say the end of the pandemic is in sight? we're breaking death records everyday girl this is the worst it's been since it started how is the end of it in sight

• Haha

MGB01

VIP Member
All I’m saying is maybe you guys take it too far and one day it could cost someone their life.
Girl I get what you're saying, personally I've never commented on her looks but don't you also think its damaging for her to lie about editing your pictures and your ethnicity? Social media and falsely portraying yourself as something you aren't has also caused young girls so many mental health issues this is also something Madison continues to perpetuate by falsely claiming she doesn't edit her photos, lies about her ED and her ethnicity a lot of her fans are young impressionable girls being held to an unrealistic ideal and continue to fawn over someone who is lying to them, I think when people on here critique her looks its because she is lying about how she looks, she's a very pretty girl naturally and I'm sure everyone would agree with me. I think calling someone out for potentially posting harmful and sometimes triggering content is completely deserved, she can also choose or choose not to read this forum, I wouldn't ever condone bombarding her with nasty messages and yes you can argue well if you dont like her content don't follow her but her young fans don't realise they're being lied to and regularly compare themselves to her and put them selves down comparing themselves to her, I think that is more of a cause for mental health concern than being held accountable for your actions.

Last edited:
  • Heart

justwatching121

8DA837CF-28FC-43A4-8AD7-D0F97EC9D83F.png

baddy when she sees us discussing her shambles of a video and then realising she has no explanations for the lies so deletes it

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Tea4u

VIP Member
What the fuck are these trousers as well???

Lmao suddenly all the pics of her and Patrick are gone on her insta after we mentioned it here🤣🤣🤣 do you need a new manager hunny x

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34