Madison Sarah #12 Willy Willy Willy, can’t you see, that bowl cut’s hypnotised me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone seen the drama with ply. I’ve seen so many vids in tiktok with girls receiving clothing with live fleas in them. It’s disgusting
I don’t believe PLT. Of course they’d say it’s not true

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
What was the Mums maiden name? My surname is Persian and my family have roots from Iran, you can tell by our complexion, features, eye/hair colours! Thats why I was so shocked she was claiming Persian heritage when she literally looks white british. Im guessing in order to look ‘mysterious’ she’s basically started blackfishing... She also deleted the comments someone left on her most recent pic, the girl was basically saying that as a Black woman it upsets her that Maddy is blackfishing but when she tried to message her to speak about it she was blocked. It seems she then made a throwaway account to vent her feelings under Mads pics but the witch deleted that too. I also just realised how dark she looks in her Insta display pic... its actually rude how she doesn’t feel a tiny bit bad for doing something that is low-key racist.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
What was the Mums maiden name? My surname is Persian and my family have roots from Iran, you can tell by our complexion, features, eye/hair colours! Thats why I was so shocked she was claiming Persian heritage when she literally looks white british. Im guessing in order to look ‘mysterious’ she’s basically started blackfishing... She also deleted the comments someone left on her most recent pic, the girl was basically saying that as a Black woman it upsets her that Maddy is blackfishing but when she tried to message her to speak about it she was blocked. It seems she then made a throwaway account to vent her feelings under Mads pics but the witch deleted that too. I also just realised how dark she looks in her Insta display pic... its actually rude how she doesn’t feel a tiny bit bad for doing something that is low-key racist.
Her mums maiden name is Gandy I think; so definitely not Persian. Her blackfishing is just a joke at this point - she has no decency to understand she’s offending people and instead of properly apologising and not doing it again she just laughs it off as the wrong foundation shade and continues to do it by just blocking and deleting the haters 🙄

It’ll be funny when she models because they will put the right foundation shade on her 😂😂 she’ll probably cry

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her mums maiden name is Gandy I think; so definitely not Persian. Her blackfishing is just a joke at this point - she has no decency to understand she’s offending people and instead of properly apologising and not doing it again she just laughs it off as the wrong foundation shade and continues to do it by just blocking and deleting the haters 🙄

It’ll be funny when she models because they will put the right foundation shade on her 😂😂 she’ll probably cry
HAHAHA whilst doing her make-up “really sorrieee this isn’t the right shade. I’m actually Persian so it needs to be darker... no I promise I’m not this pale I’m just really sick”

• Haha
Reactions: 15
HAHAHA whilst doing her make-up “really sorrieee this isn’t the right shade. I’m actually Persian so it needs to be darker... no I promise I’m not this pale I’m just really sick”
She’s probably gonna lose her tit when they don’t Facetune her pictures the way she does 😂😂

Reactions: 14
duck off guess who I saw in Heaton park today? Only bloody Pat (98% sure it was him anyway) hey king

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.