Madison Sarah #12 Willy Willy Willy, can’t you see, that bowl cut’s hypnotised me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also idk if I’m wrong or not but wasn’t she on 250k subscribers on YouTube? And now she’s only on like 241k; no wonder she’s spamming the adverts in her videos 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Also idk if I’m wrong or not but wasn’t she on 250k subscribers on YouTube? And now she’s only on like 241k; no wonder she’s spamming the adverts in her videos 😂
Yerrr her Instagram followers keeps going down too... might have to put the Dior puffer on Depop 🥺💔

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Yerrr her Instagram followers keeps going down too... might have to put the Dior puffer on Depop 🥺💔
It’s cos she’s so bleeping boring 😂😂 maybe she should have stuck doing PLT hauls because I think that’s what her followers actually enjoyed

Reactions: 6
Someone asked her in her YT comments to do story time on how she’s met her boyfriend.... or relationship advice 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Guys she’s *so* intuitive
Eating when she’s hungry, if ThAt MaKeSss SeNSeeee
490F3193-A1D3-4DD7-A443-A95055CA3A89.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Guys she’s *so* intuitive
Eating when she’s hungry, if ThAt MaKeSss SeNSeeee
View attachment 415955
This little threesome of gals grind my gears with this whole “if that makes sense”. Rachel and Hannah both said it in their most recent videos about things that most certainly made sense the first time they said it. It’s so BORING. They’re never speaking about complex topics, it’s always “I like to break lockdown rules because I think I’m better than everyone. If that makes sense 🥺🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Corrrr seems like it’s popping off on every other thread bar this one tonight 🤣

Reactions: 6
I wouldn’t be taking advice from her, especially not relationship advice

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.