Madison Sarah #12 Willy Willy Willy, can’t you see, that bowl cut’s hypnotised me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know what I’ve never understood is how they complain about sites like this and say it’s bad for their mental health etc, but how is it any different from how they most likely, behind closed doors, slate other influencers to each other? The first only difference is this is documented and the entire world can see it. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 12
You know what I’ve never understood is how they complain about sites like this and say it’s bad for their mental health etc, but how is it any different from how they most likely, behind closed doors, slate other influencers to each other? The first only difference is this is documented and the entire world can see it. 🙄
Agreed! How anyone (influencers/viewers of hers) can sit there and say they don’t slag their own mates off to one another is lying

Reactions: 13
Completely agree! Madison doesn’t even try to hide where she lives either. She just seems to think she can do whatever she likes and thinks “I’m too pretty for repercussions” and it doesn’t work like that. Like you say, her fans are obviously reading here and yeah we take the piss, but it’s all in good fun. Poking fun at the stupid stuff she does or calling her out for appropriating cultures and lying isn’t bullying? What she’s doing is worse than what we’re doing. Like what is wrong with the teenagers of today? I don’t get it. Hope you’re okay angel ❤🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Completely agree! Madison doesn’t even try to hide where she lives either. She just seems to think she can do whatever she likes and thinks “I’m too pretty for repercussions” and it doesn’t work like that. Like you say, her fans are obviously reading here and yeah we take the piss, but it’s all in good fun. Poking fun at the stupid stuff she does or calling her out for appropriating cultures and lying isn’t bullying? What she’s doing is worse than what we’re doing. Like what is wrong with the teenagers of today? I don’t get it. Hope you’re okay angel ❤🥺
Yeah I deffo agree, baddy seems to think that people calling her out for her actions is bullying which isn’t the case. Tbh a lot of influencers have this view but with madison she’s more bothered about people seeing the evidence we have of her lies and blackfishing etc, rather than us knowing about it if that makes sense? She makes out like this website is such a bad place but it’s only because she knows that it shows her true colours and that’s dangerous to her image of miss nice girl. I actually don’t understand her because although I’ve said this, I only know about tattle because she referred to it in one of her videos. So it’s like she wants to make people aware she’s relevant enough to be talked about but also doesn’t want people reading about all the tit she does?? She’s bleeping weird I don’t get her

Finding tattle was honestly a breath of fresh air for me. I had unfollowed loads of YouTubers because I felt like all their lives seemed so perfect and fun and they got paid SO much money. I’ve been to uni, worked hard in part-time jobs to get by and got a fairly decent full-time job but then I see these girls getting £5-10K per month and it made me feel like I’m massively failing. When they were relatable and lived like normal 20 yo’s I got inspired by them and felt like I was watching a friend but now their lifestyles make me feel like tit and that they’re completely above me. Tattle can be nasty and I feel so bad for Mrs Hinch on thread 300+ but if these girls listened to how they make a lot of people feel they would understand why we gossip. It’s nice to hear not everyone thinks these girls are “goals 😍”.

Oh and not to mention the endless surgery, fillers and filters! I know it’s not how they really look but I still end up comparing myself to them and I know so many others will too. I’ve seen comments like “natural beauty” on Madison’s posts and she’s had nearly every filler going! It’s a terrible impression on younger girls and their self image.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Yeah I deffo agree, baddy seems to think that people calling her out for her actions is bullying which isn’t the case. Tbh a lot of influencers have this view but with madison she’s more bothered about people seeing the evidence we have of her lies and blackfishing etc, rather than us knowing about it if that makes sense? She makes out like this website is such a bad place but it’s only because she knows that it shows her true colours and that’s dangerous to her image of miss nice girl. I actually don’t understand her because although I’ve said this, I only know about tattle because she referred to it in one of her videos. So it’s like she wants to make people aware she’s relevant enough to be talked about but also doesn’t want people reading about all the tit she does?? She’s bleeping weird I don’t get her
Me too, I only know about tattle cause she mentioned it in a video! 😂

Finding tattle was honestly a breath of fresh air for me. I had unfollowed loads of YouTubers because I felt like all their lives seemed so perfect and fun and they got paid SO much money. I’ve been to uni, worked hard in part-time jobs to get by and got a fairly decent full-time job but then I see these girls getting £5-10K per month and it made me feel like I’m massively failing. When they were relatable and lived like normal 20 yo’s I got inspired by them and felt like I was watching a friend but now their lifestyles make me feel like tit and that they’re completely above me. Tattle can be nasty and I feel so bad for Mrs Hinch on thread 300+ but if these girls listened to how they make a lot of people feel they would understand why we gossip. It’s nice to hear not everyone thinks these girls are “goals 😍”.

Oh and not to mention the endless surgery, fillers and filters! I know it’s not how they really look but I still end up comparing myself to them and I know so many others will too. I’ve seen comments like “natural beauty” on Madison’s posts and she’s had nearly every filler going! It’s a terrible impression on younger girls and their self image.
Yeah this thread makes me feel so much better, knowing that other people think& feel the same as I do :)

Tbh , if she wasn’t such a pick me girl who tries to be different from everyone she’d be much more bearable. She thinks everything is a personality trait

Reactions: 7
6 ads in one video??? She’s definitely desperate for cash rn
Because she’s got herself a man who can’t fund her lifestyle so she’s gotta fund it herself bless her 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Why does she always eat pushing her lips out? I’ve watched her old videos of her and Pat eating nandos etc and she didn’t use to eat like that. Is it to look sexy? I’ve never seen anyone eat like that and i feel like she’s doing it on purpose cause it looks so unnatural

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Why does she always eat pushing her lips out? I’ve watched her old videos of her and Pat eating nandos etc and she didn’t use to eat like that. Is it to look sexy? I’ve never seen anyone eat like that and i feel like she’s doing it on purpose cause it looks so unnatural
Reminds me of a chimpanzee

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.