Madison Sarah #12 Willy Willy Willy, can’t you see, that bowl cut’s hypnotised me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Beka man pack it in and save your embarrassment, you're very irrelevant so how would you have known so quickly someone had used your name on this site without it of course being you? Logged out for effect as well 😆 I know you're sweattingggg

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Beka is currently scrambling to message the admins to change her name 🥲

Unlucky hun they don’t change names anymore!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Unfortunately I’ve got chronic sinusitis and on antibiotics.... so I’ll sit here and celebrate with my glass of water 🤣

That’s what I mean, she’s copied her a fair few times and still follows her on Instagram soooo why the sudden shade 🤔

Hi Bekah 👋🏼

It’s okay to say you fucked up with your username not realising it wasn’t anon, we won’t tell a soul xx
I mean Tattle really can be a toxic place at times, but that screenshot doesn't say anything bad about her? Does she think outing in that context = forcing her out of the closet? 🤣 I'm confused

Reactions: 8
Exactly! Not long after posting on tattle she conveniently sees it so soon after, like why would she be checking her name here she hardly gets spoken about and then not long after the account on tattle, she posts it on her story. Didn’t even wait until the morning to post it to make it believable 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m now convinced it was her tbh nothing else makes sense, she posted that screenshot within half an hour

Reactions: 28
She just shared a DM on Insta where she shows someone who sent her the screenshots. But even if it isn’t her, the girl who sent her the screenshots clearly has an account herself as it shows that she can “like” the comments and I swear only people with accounts can do that?
Don’t get me wrong, I understand there are quite a few people on other threads who have made really awful comments but I’m so over people pretending they literally never gossip/everyone on here is so nasty etc when they literally have accounts on here themselves?

Reactions: 30
Does anyone know what happened with that beka girl scamming people on depop?🤣

Reactions: 4
Beka is currently scrambling to message the admins to change her name 🥲

Unlucky hun they don’t change names anymore!!!
Summer solstice witch xxx

And you have to have an account to like comments so whoever sent them to her is slagging her and Maddie off too 🤣🤣🤣 this has made my day and it’s only 12:15 I’m done

so the person who sent it to Beka is a lurker on this thread, hello honey xoxo
“My friend sent me this” yeah yeah sure she did, dya want a ladder or a shovel to get out of this hole you’re digging yourself 🤣

@beka_kerridge very quiet all of a sudden you okie x

I would just like to point out the screenshot that someone sent her (supposedly) is different to the post she put on her own Instagram so it’s deffo her 🤣

Does anyone know what happened with that beka girl scamming people on depop?🤣
Welcome new member, we see you joined yesterday 😉 please do tell us more xxx

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I reckon this was Beka’s plan to get close to Madison and be like “omg babe it wasn’t me I love u, trolls are so nastiiiie, tattle haters !! Xoxox”

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Plot twist; she saw us all post about how quickly she made that story so she asked her friends to send her a screenshot for when that girl asked how she’d know so quickly if she didn’t have an account already. We see you Beka, it’s okay. Welcome to the band hun 🥺❤

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Also has anyone else notice that Maddy’s boobs seemed to have settled lately? They don’t look as ridiculous as before (they still look like air bags)

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.