Madison Sarah #12 Willy Willy Willy, can’t you see, that bowl cut’s hypnotised me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How are all of your Sunday evenings going moms 🥺

I’m sat listening to the weeknd, playing animal crossing. Probably not as exciting as our Mads nights in xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
How are all of your Sunday evenings going moms 🥺

I’m sat listening to the weeknd, playing animal crossing. Probably not as exciting as our Mads nights in xxx
I’m working and scrolling through Tattle, no lockdown breaking bae for me xoxo

• Heart
I’m having a secret lockdown party ladehs

It wasn’t planned, was just having a bottle of champers by myself, but the boys from upstairs let themselves in

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I’m working and scrolling through Tattle, no lockdown breaking bae for me xoxo
You’re more of an influencer than our mads to me xx

It wasn’t planned, was just having a bottle of champers by myself, but the boys from upstairs let themselves in
Christ how RUDE of them!! If you post an apology video on IG tomorrow plz make sure you’re wearing baggy jumper, hair tied, looking scruffy xx

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve just started a night shift moms, looking a slow night (probably shouldn’t jinx myself) thinking of changing my dp to this though
69BA2648-74EB-4AD0-B125-B21A280DBB1A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She actually looks so dark in this picture wow
Also hope your shift goes well ❣❣
Mads double loading on the Bondi sands ultra dark 😂😂 thanks angel! Have a good Saturday night (no parties ;))

Reactions: 5
I’m on the gin, vimto and lemonade 10/10 would recommend and watching dancing on ice, it’s a wild night for me moms

• Haha

I know you are truly sorry from the bottom of your heart and this never meant to happen, make sure you order your piano and easel tomorrow x

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This is irrelevant to this post but can’t find an active Hanxrenee thread. Has anyone noticed that Han’s accent that her and Mads both do has massively died down and she’s more more normal, Mancunian and likeable alone.

Reactions: 7
This is irrelevant to this post but can’t find an active Hanxrenee thread. Has anyone noticed that Han’s accent that her and Mads both do has massively died down and she’s more more normal, Mancunian and likeable alone.
Here’s her thread

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.