Madison Sarah #12 Willy Willy Willy, can’t you see, that bowl cut’s hypnotised me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Out of the three of them when it comes to work Madison is the laziest.

Hannah, she was going through her break up and whatever but as soon as she moved back home she was back in her bag. Rachel regardless of how she is, she was still posting and making content (even made some content whilst she was at Madisons) throughout the party stage, and again was just in her bag.

Madison? She’ll say she’ll now be uploading on particular days, has brand new content, will commit, then drops off and becomes inconsistent again. Fair enough we all go through our bullshit, but she could at least do a standard text post on Instagram and say ‘Sorry guys, there won’t be a video tonight!’ letting her fans knows, it’s just common courtesy, seeing as they are part of the reason she has the platform she has today.

When she does upload, the videos are sometimes rushed, they’ll be no real thought behind them - it’ll be the same old videos i.e. Chatty Get Ready With Me, sponsored try on haul, and she’ll sometimes just forget to include links in the description box. It’s just a complete shitshow.

All this girl does is complain, block, lie and give her fans empty promises. When was the last time she did a giveaway? Interacted with her fans? Again, regardless of Rachel’s attitude, I’m not even defending the girl but look at her - she did a couple of lives with her fans during Christmas, she engages with them, chats with them, does polls, posts everyday, she just hasn’t let the bullshit get to her and still posts everyday, and doesn’t just reshare ‘boss witch’, interracial couple/relationship posts or a selfie or reshare of her content. She’s not showing her whole life on camera, but because she’s still posting, interacting and being consistent you don’t honestly care. It seems to me Rachel, had her tantrum, shed some tears and then got back to the money and I respect it. She’s consistent and it’s obvious she’s serious about her career, whereas Madison is not, she’s not serious, she’s too busy feeling sorry for herself, enjoying the lifestyle and being ‘boo’d up’ to focus on herself and get in her bag.

She’s not a boss lady, a hustler, making silent moves or however she wants to put it, she’s a stunt woman and a poser in my eyes, because no woman or boss lady is as lazy as her when it comes to work or her brand, and the sad thing is, the potential is there because she used to be consistent, do giveaways, interact with her fans, etc, it’s just going to waste, because she’s too in her feelings or whatever excuse she has today.

She really needs to sit down with herself and have a serious think about if she wants to continue YouTube or being an influencer in general. If she decides she wants to continue on this path, then she needs to pull herself up on her bullshit, because right now she better off just quitting or just going back to doing strictly modelling and being an Instagram ‘celebrity’ because at this point she’s not only wasting her fans time, she’s wasting her own time and sanity.

She’s just basically the equivalent of a man saying they’ll change and they never do.
This is soo true. Whenever she gets a man it’s like she forgets this is her job, everything becomes so half arsed with her, what happened to being a boss witch in your bag mads. Imagine you have such a great opportunity and you choose man over it every single time.

Reactions: 16
This is so off topic & random but just had a thought whilst at work as the song started playing lol.. Does anyone remember the video (last year, maybe year before) when Han and Mads were doing a GRWM and Mads said that an artist made a song about her and then proceeded to sing 'Peng ting called Madison, come jump in my addison lee' & tried to make out that the song was wrote about her?😫😂
Another one to add to Madison’s long list of lies 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Did she ever address why there was no Sunday upload? Baddy blockedtttt me on Insta so idk 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
This girl just chats so much tit, man. About ‘this is the first lockdown I’ll be on my own’ when in actual fact she’s got her man, her cousin and whoever else up in that apartment.

Like I said we all go through our bullshit, a few YouTubers and Influnecers that I know of and follow have had family members pass away, fall ill or are hurting over not being able to see they’re friends or family, but have still taken the time to produce good quality content or said they’ll be taking a break or given a simple (which is perfectly fine) or detailed reason/explanations as to why they’ve been absent, just the main thing is their fans - who have supported their platform, are considered. She doesn’t have excuse now or an excuse then because she was still able to see Jan, her friends, go on her holidays, see her new man of the month, her ‘babes’, Pete, this new boyfriend she now has, and have her weekly weekend lockdown gatherings.

Also, I think one of the reasons her and Paddy aren’t friends anymore is because she just kept on bringing him up, and even went as far to announce in a public video she fell out of love with him but only stayed with him to keep everyone else happy. Didn’t you guys break up how many years ago? It didn’t need to be brought up or mentioned at all. I mean we all knew who she was talking about because she started off by saying ‘I DoNt KnOw iF aNYoNe kNoWs BuT I wAs EnGaGed’, your engagement video is still on your page? Acting like it was top secret information. And it probably did put a strain on his current relationship, and that’s probably one of the reasons why he unfollowed her, removed all pictures of them off his social media profile and put him and his girlfriend as his profile picture, to distance himself from her, the questions, and not be known as just her ex as he’s trying to do music.

I could talk for hours about how much of a wasteman this girl is, how she’s finished, and how she’s all talk because as you can see I had time today but I’ll save it for another day and go back to my lurking lol. I hope she does come across these messages though because maybe it might help her to open her eyes, but at this point that’s asking for to

Did she ever address why there was no Sunday upload? Baddy blockedtttt me on Insta so idk 🤣🤣🤣
Of course she didn’t.

you just ate her up and left no crumbs omfg spot
Haha thank you ☺ I just had enough of her rubbish today

KingKylie talking straight FACTS! Spot on 👏🏼
Thank you, thank you, haha ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She still has pics of her and Patrick on her insta doesn’t she? 🥴

Reactions: 9
She still has pics of her and Patrick on her insta doesn’t she? 🥴
If you don’t delete all traces of your ex on social media when you get a new boyfriend, you’re defo not over him and still think there’s a chance you could get back together 🥴

Reactions: 7
How is she starting to gain followers on Instagram again? What is there to like? Unless someone is buying followers with their AdSense

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Loool I remember her saying that the Addison Lee song was about her but it’s written about a Maddison with two d’s and also she’s singing it in a Get Lit video with Patrick sooo unless you were engaged to one man having another man release songs about you I don’t think so? 😂

Also, I completely agree she puts no effort into her videos! Her editing is so jumpy and you can clearly tell her videos are never planned properly. I feel like in the beginning she was begging for people to subscribe to her but now it’s massively gone to her head and she knows she’s got mindless followers who will watch any crap she uploads. I noticed Hannah got the same laziness for a while but now she’s back with effort. It goes to show why Rachel and Hannah have 500 and 700K and Madison has 250K. Madison has been shown on both their channels too so some of Madison’s followers will have come from their following I reckon

Last edited:
  • Haha
She quite clearly films the same day as she uploads too because she’s always wearing the same outfit, hairstyle, makeup etc when she posts a story like “new video at 6” lmao she’s so lazy probably just wakes up a Sunday and decides to chat tit and film it whilst she’s puts her whack on.

The guy who sings Addison Lee (peng ting like MaDDison) Not3s is trash as well, he cheated on his girlfriend whilst she was pregnant!
Proof it’s NOT about her cos she was with Patrick!!
she tries way too hard to be relevant. her lies are actually scary at this point

Reactions: 11
BCW has had another haircut, how is this allowed??? And it still looks shite

View attachment 427526View attachment 427527
His bollocks excuse (hence the camera) would be that's it's part of a commercial photoshoot, so it's allowed - same as Priyanka Chopra getting her hair dyed - but his hairdresser would have still had PPE 🙄

Also, why do his trainers look three sizes too big for him? Does someone have small *cough* feet syndrome? Or is it just his tiny ankles making his feet look big?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.