Madison Sarah #12 Willy Willy Willy, can’t you see, that bowl cut’s hypnotised me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watched her video. What woman would order food to be delivered at midnight when living on their own! Such a constantly changing bubble...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm not gonna bash the man for wanting to start his own business, that's scary to do when you come from a working class background and don't have a trust fund or savings to fall back on what I don't get is why Mads would show off all this designer gear he gets her and make out like hes rich, literally nobody would care if he was making 10k or 100k, surely all that matters is he's working hard why push this false narrative of having a rich boyfriend who spoils you with dior and cartier, seems a bit weird to me that she acts like she has some mysterious wealthy bf when in reality he's just a seemingly normal lad from Manchester.

I'm still curious about her brand, meant to be coming out in 4-6 weeks and it hasn't been mentioned, most people coming out with brands will do sneak peaks, pre orders etc for a while before it's even released but there's just been nothing
That’s her and BCW, he’ll branch out into mobility scooters next x
Living their best lives x
(I’ve clearly had an eventful Friday night haven’t I)

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just catching up and I'm already 2 mins in the video and she's said 'intuitively' 3 times :sleep: guess it's her new favourite word now 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her fridge is EMPTYYYYY!! She has sauces and fruit/fruit juice?!? 😂😂 Where’s the chicken? Lettuce? Veg? Gal it’s so obvious you order takeaways 🙄🥱
Her mom🥺 is too busy being a secret spy to drop off mads’ groceries for the week

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Her mom🥺 is too busy being a secret spy to drop off mads’ groceries for the week
Sometimes I forget she said her mum’s a spy and then every now and then someone mentions it on here and I literally howl with laughter 😂😂 maddy really is the gift that keeps on giving. Her life is absolute shambles 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m wide awake so what better to do than watch baddie maddies upload....... however I’m now wishing I bleeping hadn’t because at around 15.15 mark she’s got a runny nose and it’s annoying me that she can’t feel it cause I can fkin see it 😩😩😩😩

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Funny how someone told Mads on her most recent video that people are posting pics of her man on tattle. Well you clearly keep up to date with Maddie’s tattle thread and have an account to see the attachment so don’t go running to Mads like you’re not here for the gossip too 💀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Funny how someone told Mads on her most recent video that people are posting pics of her man on tattle. Well you clearly keep up to date with Maddie’s tattle thread and have an account to see the attachment so don’t go running to Mads like you’re not here for the gossip too 💀
THIS !! Tell them again, little spies 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
someone probably just wanted her to confirm it’s him but we all know she’d rather lie than admit it so that person must be a newbie🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve seen loads of comments from her “fans” saying they’ve read here, so loyal x

and the sad case who runs the lovingmads account definitely does! Hi loser !!xx

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Not Madison saying she suddenly feels more like herself which lines up perfectly with when she got her new man 🤡 have some independence girl

• Sad
Reactions: 21
You just know Madison is a regular reader here because in EVERY video she mentions something from the thread , like with her last video about the way she says sandwich someone mentioned it on here and she goes "I got so many comments about..." when in reality she read it on this, she said this before aswell!

Imagine she invested that time reading posts on making actual interesting and worthy videos

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Everyone gives her content suggestions even her wappy fans give her video ideas in her comments but she’s literally the most bone idle person. She will only do hauls or her daily routine which just consists of her doing her make up in her apartment. I don’t get how she has over 200k subscribers. She’s so dull.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.