Madison Sarah #12 Willy Willy Willy, can’t you see, that bowl cut’s hypnotised me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she did not just say the end of the pandemic is in sight? we're breaking death records everyday girl this is the worst it's been since it started how is the end of it in sight

• Haha
Reactions: 35
How did mads suddenly get a boyfriend if we’ve been in lockdown since basically Christmas 🤔 I know she’s been talking about a mansss for a while but suddenly it’s “my boyfriend”???

Reactions: 19
How did mads suddenly get a boyfriend if we’ve been in lockdown since basically Christmas 🤔 I know she’s been talking about a mansss for a while but suddenly it’s “my boyfriend”???
Because anyone she talks to for an hour is her boyfriend... she’s a right bunny boiler 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She’s like Medusa but instead of turning to stone if you look into her eyes boom you’re her boyfriend

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Find it funny how recently during her whole black fishing scandal she claimed she “literally never fake tans” yet in this video she wears filter by molly mae?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Wasn't this the video she was going to address the black fishing in? this girls lies are on par of Imogens

Reactions: 12
I haven’t watched the video, I refuse to watch any more of her videos because the way she acted to my friend in those messages is too much. I absolutely hate liars. Is there anything to do with blackfishing at all in the video did anyone notice?

Reactions: 17
Weird also how she mentioned her “boyfriend” so much in the first half. Then in the second half says “I best find a man that likes food as much as I do”.

Do you have one or not 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 51
I haven’t watched the video, I refuse to watch any more of her videos because the way she acted to my friend in those messages is too much. I absolutely hate liars. Is there anything to do with blackfishing at all in the video did anyone notice?
literally nothing the only thing she even mentioned was when someone asked how to love yourself she said there's no point hating your face and getting surgery because beauty standards change and she knows she follows beauty standards like the fox eye trend but that's it so it was a pretty pointless thing for her to say anyway essentially saying I know I follow beauty standards and get surgery but don't follow beauty standards or get surgery. She never mentioned black fishing or anything even close to it minus the fox eye trend but she just she likes doing her makeup that way

Reactions: 14
What does Madison actually get paid to do? Her lifestyle is so lazy for being able to afford that apartment and car and all her stuff. Imagine ordering a takeaway and chatting tit being your job while some of us are grafting on the frontline 😩

Weird also how she mentioned her “boyfriend” so much in the first half. Then in the second half says “I best find a man that likes food as much as I do”.

Do you have one or not 😂
“Best find a man that likes food as much as I do” but she was promoting having an ED???? girlllll I can’t even cope with her, she forgets what lies she’s told & I can’t wait until more people start to realise!!

Hey guys that was a fun catch-up. This girl gives us more to despise her for every single day! She started the video and i had to shut it off. “MOKBONG” bruhhhh where the duck did bong come from. Worst part is, she says it again and again. Wtf. Regardless of your accent it’s BANG not BONG😭😭😭😭😭😭this girl hahahaha MOKBONG

2:36 onwards in the new video EVERYONE WATCH 😭😭😭try harder to be LATINA or BLACK or PERSIAN or ITALIAN. BABYGIRL u are fully English. Do you want us to pull up that bleeping alien arse picture of you when your 10 years old white af with a fat forehead? Stop flexing peoples cultures. Nobody cares that you “carry sauce in your bag everywhere” 😭😭🤦🏼‍It doesn’t make you cool for liking spice what are you even trying to get at. Just say you like the sauce and shut up.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I thought she said she doesn’t wear fake tan? She says in the new vid I use the filter by molly mae fake tan??? Make it make sense BADDY MADDY Italian Persian prinny knowles not plant x

• Haha
Reactions: 22
8 minutes in and I’m bored already, how’s a mukbang turned into trying to impress a man the same advice she gives every single video.. listen to sexy music, wear a crop top n joggers ?? Honestly who the duck is taking this advice and who the duck gives a tit 🤣 cba

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I thought she said she doesn’t wear fake tan? She says in the new vid I use the filter by molly mae fake tan??? Make it make sense BADDY MADDY Italian Persian prinny knowles not plant x
Why is she lying??????

ITS ALWAYS ABOUT A MAN. Focus on you. Stop using the word witch also, do your research and promote being a feminist the right way, a boss woman IN THE RIGHT WAY. These poor young girls.

If we didn’t know who she was dating I would definitely be suspicious that she was dating a Spanish/Hispanic man with her new obsession with tajin and hot sauce 😗✌🏼 And how she looovesss churros

Reactions: 16
ehmm what happened after 10:00 when she was saying that people from Asia have surgery to make their eyes bigger? she completely cut it short and then was on about tea :S would be interested to hear what she actually said :rolleyes: Although she's not really one to talk seeing as she can't embrace who she is either

Reactions: 16
Hasn’t she I noticed that bleeping tag us witch. “I’d like to thank my bitter witches on my thread for getting more views and attentiom that I actually do”. Should be thankful we are keeping her relevant 😌

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.