Madison Sarah #12 Willy Willy Willy, can’t you see, that bowl cut’s hypnotised me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread ladehs!!!!!

Thread title by @Emma3663

BCW will be buzzing he’s involved in another title I am sure

C2F4A936-EEB8-4585-8235-822085C7BD5E.jpeg

Someone do a recap please I cba with this problematic lass at the moment

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Oh sorry gals didn’t see that one! We need to get all the suggestions together at the end so early ones aren’t missed!

@Emma3663 congrats! I’m dieing at the title Willy Wanks is gonna be buzzin 😂😂😂

I will do a recap later if someone hasn’t I can’t keep my eyes open atm lack of sleep is killing me off

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Aaahhhh Willy wanks... what would we do without you and your Snapchat stories that consistently expose our number one ladeh

Reactions: 5
B6DFBE5D-0A1E-459C-BB3E-5528C45DDE6C.png

Why does Mads always over photoshop her eyes?? She’s absolutely gorgeous but I just don’t understand why, her left eye looks so weird and droopy??

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
View attachment 394236
Why does Mads always over photoshop her eyes?? She’s absolutely gorgeous but I just don’t understand why, her left eye looks so weird and droopy??
Omg I never noticed this before lol, I’d seen the comments made about the whole fox eye thing but never zoomed in to see how obvious it really is, her left eye in the picture looks terrible, but I suppose she’s trying to “fit in” with the latest trends I guess 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
okay....... let’s try and recap. feel like i’ve been in and out of the thread since new year but we “move” nonetheless

- maddie had her biggest scandal to date a few weeks ago, she was caught on video hosting a NYE party at her flat with hannah and rach. BCW was in attendance with a few other boys that look like they smell
- a viral tik tok was made exposing it, which has since been deleted. it also hit TSB and various gossip pages too
- since then, bullshit apologies have been posted officially twice by all 3, one on insta and one on youtube, and they have now resumed business as normal with sponsored ads and crappy vlogs
- vid was posted the other day on BCW’s story which more or less 100% had rach’s screechy voice in, so clearly they are STILL breaking the rules. can’t confirm if mads was there, but there’s no way rach would of been in her building and she’d choose to stay in her flat alone
- rachel is moving any day now, likely to be to maddie’s building so they can break rules even more with less hassle of crossing manchester city centre
- mads has taken out her ratty hair extensions and actually got a half decent foundation shade on her face atm....... but we’ll see how long that lasts. once a blackfisher, always one
- she has now decided to take up piano again and play picasso with an easel in her apartment
- “laydeeeeee” is the new word. they seem to have officially retired “mom”. thank duck for that.

BCW - this weird, bowl cut willy, that lives in the same building as mads called will. runs a scooter business. seems to only like her when a flat party is involved.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Posted this in Rachels thread but it’s not as popular as this one so I’ll say it here too... I don’t actually think Rachel is moving into the same building, the only reason I say that is because in the video she uploaded today she said she’s probably not going to be revealing all that much where she’s moving to as recently she’s seen the “horrible side” of the internet and how people have found other people’s addresses and it’s scary... so my train of thought is it can’t be Mads building as everyone knows where that is already 🧐

okay....... let’s try and recap. feel like i’ve been in and out of the thread since new year but we “move” nonetheless

- maddie had her biggest scandal to date a few weeks ago, she was caught on video hosting a NYE party at her flat with hannah and rach. BCW was in attendance with a few other boys that look like they smell
- a viral tik tok was made exposing it, which has since been deleted. it also hit TSB and various gossip pages too
- since then, bullshit apologies have been posted officially twice by all 3, one on insta and one on youtube, and they have now resumed business as normal with sponsored ads and crappy vlogs
- vid was posted the other day on BCW’s story which more or less 100% had rach’s screechy voice in, so clearly they are STILL breaking the rules. can’t confirm if mads was there, but there’s no way rach would of been in her building and she’d choose to stay in her flat alone
- rachel is moving any day now, likely to be to maddie’s building so they can break rules even more with less hassle of crossing manchester city centre
- mads has taken out her ratty hair extensions and actually got a half decent foundation shade on her face atm....... but we’ll see how long that lasts. once a blackfisher, always one
- she has now decided to take up piano again and play picasso with an easel in her apartment
- “laydeeeeee” is the new word. they seem to have officially retired “mom”. thank duck for that.

BCW - this weird, bowl cut willy, that lives in the same building as mads called will. runs a scooter business. seems to only like her when a flat party is involved.
Also a v good recap 👌🏼

Reactions: 16
Posted this in Rachels thread but it’s not as popular as this one so I’ll say it here too... I don’t actually think Rachel is moving into the same building, the only reason I say that is because in the video she uploaded today she said she’s probably not going to be revealing all that much where she’s moving to as recently she’s seen the “horrible side” of the internet and how people have found other people’s addresses and it’s scary... so my train of thought is it can’t be Mads building as everyone knows where that is already 🧐
interesting! i guess we will know straight away as west tower is v distinctive with the flooring / kitchen etc. I’m from Manc and know she’ll definitely have picked Ancoats for her first flat as it’s a few hundred pounds cheaper a month than where Maddie lives right in the centre so wonder if she’s upgrading and also moving somewhere she probably can’t afford

Reactions: 13
Completely off topic but wish Willy wanks would fk off with all his daily updates on his running and videoing his feet whilst running 🙄

Not saying I’m onto anything and not sure if it’s worth mentioning but I’m gonna anyway 🤣 so remember someone noticed Madison following someone called “mnny.t” on Instagram, he has “le.merj” in his bio on Instagram, which is a business account in this photo the company is tagged... wonder if she’s trying to help grow the business? But also, I’m 99% sure this is also someone within Willy wanks friendship circle because a lot of the people who follow the business page are from that friendship circle (I’ve dug deep 😂)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Wish Mads would do something interesting/dumb/scandalous to talk about, but at the same time she’s absolutely shattered from waking up at 1pm daily, spending 2 hours doing her hair and make-up and turning into another race and then spending the rest of the day with her tits out, eye bleeping herself and ordering UberEats.

I wish my life was that exhausting.... like even after doing nearly 60 hours in the last week I cannot imagine being that exhausted 🙃🙃🙃

Reactions: 27
Madison did nothing on the last thread but pretend to play piano and paint? We basically entertained ourselves 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s prob carrying on as normal just not documenting her every move on her stories like usual knowing she will get caught lol

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.