Madison Sarah #12 Willy Willy Willy, can’t you see, that bowl cut’s hypnotised me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bored in the house and I’m in the house bored... please Bads I’m so bored give something to entertain me

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh no mami he’s part of her ✨ bubble ✨

also I can’t believe she was partying with those loser boys while getting boo‘d up
Loool he doesn’t seem the type to follow lockdown rules to me! I know that was less than a month ago and she’s already hoped onto another D. Respectful mami

His companies address is registered to his house and um... that boy def can’t afford a Dior coat on a respectable form of income that’s all I’m saying 👀

After further sleuthing I have found out his real full name is Michael Oshodi

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Loool he doesn’t seem the type to follow lockdown rules to me! I know that was less than a month ago and she’s already hoped onto another D. Respectful mami

His companies address is registered to his house and um... that boy def can’t afford a Dior coat on a respectable form of income that’s all I’m saying 👀

Are we sure this is him? 👀 He's sure no Bowl Cut Willy

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It makes me heave when people put bbs and bbys, Anastasia kingsnorth does it too, it’s not edgy or cool or different, it makes you look like a twit. Every time I see that word it makes me want to gauge my eyes out.

Reactions: 11

I had a nosey at this too but wasn’t confident enough to post it in case I looked like a muppet if I was wrong 🤣🤣🤣 that’s definitely him though and not the guy who models on the business IG? That’s what I was worried about ffs

Reactions: 6
So I was beginning to doubt the infamous Dr.Dorian (where is he by the way?!) and all this Meekz Manny business until I came across this tweet...the timeline fits perfectly.

Is it possible she's searched insta for another guy with the nickname Manny to lead us up the garden path? 🤔

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 11
How attention seeking lmaoooo
Keeping it private babes, seriously though imagine anyone else saying this “sorry I’ve not been coming in work I’ve been with my boo🥺” you’d be fired on the spot, she always gets lazy with content when she has a mans she did the same when she was with umar all she did when she was with him was post photos from the Dakota

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.