Madison Sarah #12 Willy Willy Willy, can’t you see, that bowl cut’s hypnotised me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is mads blabbing on about? It severely made me cringe ... she literally does feel incomplete when she’s alone hence why she shags every Tom dick n Harry n has a new boyfriend every week😭
E967939F-C01B-4CD0-804B-2FFEFA20512E.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
“It’s like we’re incomplete if we are alone” LMAO but that’s how you act you bleeping melt 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Is she for real.... it’s not like stuff goes off overnight. Put it in the fridge you melt 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Omg noooo I didn’t even realise it was Rachel’s tweet she replied to LMAO AHAHAHAHAHA this makes it even funnier

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Loooool just realised Madisons shadow has also had her teeth done too! By the same dentist I think?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What is mads blabbing on about? It severely made me cringe ... she literally does feel incomplete when she’s alone hence why she shags every Tom dick n Harry n has a new boyfriend every week😭
View attachment 417061
maybe I'm stupid but wtf is a jar of pasta, the only jars of pasta I'm aware of are meal deal type ones? I know this is really petty but that wasn't the philosophical socially aware point she thought it was, if she's that arsed she could either batch cook or freeze the second portion like every uni student or single house hold does. I agree we deffo live in a society that expects us to be in a relationship but not being able to buy pasta for one is a mute point

Reactions: 11
This little threesome of gals grind my gears with this whole “if that makes sense”. Rachel and Hannah both said it in their most recent videos about things that most certainly made sense the first time they said it. It’s so BORING. They’re never speaking about complex topics, it’s always “I like to break lockdown rules because I think I’m better than everyone. If that makes sense 🥺🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
I used to work in a pub with someone who would say this CONSTANTLY. "I'm just going to sweep the floor... If that makes sense?"... "im going to polish these forks.. Do you know what I mean?"

IT DID MY HEAD IN!! She was incredibly intelligent but always sounded so stupid in conversation, could never work if it was on purpose.

Reactions: 7
oh here she goes buying designer bags just for a photo 😂 I always wonder if she buys stuff and returns it cos some of the designer stuff in her old ig posts you never see them again

Reactions: 14
oh here she goes buying designer bags just for a photo 😂 I always wonder if she buys stuff and returns it cos some of the designer stuff in her old ig posts you never see them again
feel like sophia and cinzia do this too, social media makes people do the weirdest things and I guess it works because they get the engagement

• Heart
Reactions: 23
All 3 of them are getting desperate for followers/engagement so have to get their tits out and wear lingerie... saddooos

Reactions: 10
I know this isn’t Hannah’s thread but Hannah looked amazed in her fenty stuff compared to Madison’s trashy fenty posts - like it was just nice to see someone with a realistic body without the fake airbags or the over editing.

Reactions: 16
I used to work in a pub with someone who would say this CONSTANTLY. "I'm just going to sweep the floor... If that makes sense?"... "im going to polish these forks.. Do you know what I mean?"

IT DID MY HEAD IN!! She was incredibly intelligent but always sounded so stupid in conversation, could never work if it was on purpose.
At my work someone says, ‘no disrespect’ before every sentence and it makes no sense at all 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.