Madison Sarah #12 Willy Willy Willy, can’t you see, that bowl cut’s hypnotised me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nailed it! This is the thing since the popularity of the Kardashians girls nowadays just fetishise black men for fashion. And Mads being mads always wants to be on trend hence why every man she follows is a man of colour.
I forgot about this point. When I was scrolling through her following to find her boyfriend, I noticed that basically every man was black and it’s definitely not a coincidence!

Reactions: 11
It’s so strange! Why do you think it is that these women fetishise black men? (Asking everyone) because I don’t understand

Also, try saying fetishise out loud 🤣
I think it’s just a trend thing if I’m perfectly honest, just referring back to kardashian again because that’s really where the trend comes from as with a lot of trends nowadays!

(I know I kept trying to think of another word to use 😂😂)

I forgot about this point. When I was scrolling through her following to find her boyfriend, I noticed that basically every man was black and it’s definitely not a coincidence!
Yeah it was super shocking to me personally, that she went out with Pete 😂

Reactions: 8
I think it’s just a trend thing if I’m perfectly honest, just referring back to kardashian again because that’s really where the trend comes from as with a lot of trends nowadays!

(I know I kept trying to think of another word to use 😂😂)

Yeah it was super shocking to me personally, that she went out with Pete 😂
The world is legit becoming a place of everyone just following trends and being sheep I can’t 🤯😭

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It’s so strange! Why do you think it is that these women fetishise black men? (Asking everyone) because I don’t understand

Also, try saying fetishise out loud 🤣
I really wish I knew the answer but I think the kardashian’s are a good example. The fact that 3/5 ‘karjenner’ sisters have children to black men is a little suspicious and it leads into the ~fetishisation~ of mixed race babies and the fact that the karjenner’s like to blackfish themselves is telling. They want to profit off the culture of black people but don’t want to go through the oppression and discrimination they face.
(i just want to add that I’m not saying that you can only date inside your race but when you make such a point of dating a black person by saying !INTERRACIAL COUPLE! It’s a bit weird.)

• Heart
Reactions: 16
LMAOOOO THE MADISON PLANT KILLED ME OFF
I really want them to do a post in Madison lying about her last name being Plant 😂😂 I’ll retire from tattle if they do (jokes, can’t leave my band. It’d be like when Robbie left take that)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
100% agree about her fetishising black men that’s deffo what she’s doing. Probably blackfishing for this reason too. I bet her next excuse will be “I’m not blackfishing moms, my man is black🥺

Reactions: 13
Just nearly forgot myself and replied to a text with “🥺❤” it’s okay moms, ya gyal remembered she’s not a wet blanket and manned up.

It’s the lying for me with Madison. Lying about your ethnicity is really weird but I’ve heard it done before but lying about your surname, your star sign, that you speak Italian then don’t speak another language, that your mum is a spy etc is borderline psychotic

Reactions: 35
It’s the lying for me with Madison. Lying about your ethnicity is really weird but I’ve heard it done before but lying about your surname, your star sign, that you speak Italian then don’t speak another language, that your mum is a spy etc is borderline psychotic
As an Italian myself (from southern Italy living in the U.K.), I can truly tell she just isn’t! I have NATURAL fair-olive skin, green eyes, brunette hair. I don’t edit my eyes or paint myself in fake tan because I’m incredibly proud of my naturalness and then have the audacity to plaster it on my social media
It’s embarrassingly obvious she’s trying to hard, one minute she’s claiming she’s Italian then Persian? What’s next?

Reactions: 24
Out of the three of them when it comes to work Madison is the laziest.

Hannah, she was going through her break up and whatever but as soon as she moved back home she was back in her bag. Rachel regardless of how she is, she was still posting and making content (even made some content whilst she was at Madisons) throughout the party stage, and again was just in her bag.

Madison? She’ll say she’ll now be uploading on particular days, has brand new content, will commit, then drops off and becomes inconsistent again. Fair enough we all go through our bullshit, but she could at least do a standard text post on Instagram and say ‘Sorry guys, there won’t be a video tonight!’ letting her fans knows, it’s just common courtesy, seeing as they are part of the reason she has the platform she has today.

When she does upload, the videos are sometimes rushed, they’ll be no real thought behind them - it’ll be the same old videos i.e. Chatty Get Ready With Me, sponsored try on haul, and she’ll sometimes just forget to include links in the description box. It’s just a complete shitshow.

All this girl does is complain, block, lie and give her fans empty promises. When was the last time she did a giveaway? Interacted with her fans? Again, regardless of Rachel’s attitude, I’m not even defending the girl but look at her - she did a couple of lives with her fans during Christmas, she engages with them, chats with them, does polls, posts everyday, she just hasn’t let the bullshit get to her and still posts everyday, and doesn’t just reshare ‘boss witch’, interracial couple/relationship posts or a selfie or reshare of her content. She’s not showing her whole life on camera, but because she’s still posting, interacting and being consistent you don’t honestly care. It seems to me Rachel, had her tantrum, shed some tears and then got back to the money and I respect it. She’s consistent and it’s obvious she’s serious about her career, whereas Madison is not, she’s not serious, she’s too busy feeling sorry for herself, enjoying the lifestyle and being ‘boo’d up’ to focus on herself and get in her bag.

She’s not a boss lady, a hustler, making silent moves or however she wants to put it, she’s a stunt woman and a poser in my eyes, because no woman or boss lady is as lazy as her when it comes to work or her brand, and the sad thing is, the potential is there because she used to be consistent, do giveaways, interact with her fans, etc, it’s just going to waste, because she’s too in her feelings or whatever excuse she has today.

She really needs to sit down with herself and have a serious think about if she wants to continue YouTube or being an influencer in general. If she decides she wants to continue on this path, then she needs to pull herself up on her bullshit, because right now she better off just quitting or just going back to doing strictly modelling and being an Instagram ‘celebrity’ because at this point she’s not only wasting her fans time, she’s wasting her own time and sanity.

She’s just basically the equivalent of a man saying they’ll change and they never do.

• Heart
Reactions: 60

Hannah, she was going through her break up and whatever but as soon as she moved back home she was back in her bag. Rachel regardless of how she is, she was still posting and making content (even made some content whilst she was at Madisons) throughout the party stage, and again was just in her bag.

Madison? She’ll say she’ll now be uploading on particular days, has brand new content, will commit, then drops off and becomes inconsistent again. Fair enough we all go through our bullshit, but she could at least do a standard text post on Instagram and say ‘Sorry guys, there won’t be a video tonight!’ letting her fans knows, it’s just common courtesy, seeing as they are part of the reason she has the platform she has today.

When she does upload, the videos are sometimes rushed, they’ll be no real thought behind them - it’ll be the same old videos i.e. Chatty Get Ready With Me, sponsored try on haul, and she’ll sometimes just forget to include links in the description box. It’s just a complete shitshow.

All this girl does is complain, block, lie and give her fans empty promises. When was the last time she did a giveaway? Interacted with her fans? Again, regardless of Rachel’s attitude, I’m not even defending the girl but look at her - she did a couple of lives with her fans during Christmas, she engages with them, chats with them, does polls, posts everyday, she just hasn’t let the bullshit get to her and still posts everyday, and doesn’t just reshare ‘boss witch’, interracial couple/relationship posts or a selfie or reshare of her content. She’s not showing her whole life on camera, but because she’s still posting, interacting and being consistent you don’t honestly care. It seems to me Rachel, had her tantrum, shed some tears and then got back to the money and I respect it. She’s consistent and it’s obvious she’s serious about her career, whereas Madison is not, she’s not serious, she’s too busy feeling sorry for herself, enjoying the lifestyle and being ‘boo’d up’ to focus on herself and get in her bag.

She’s not a boss lady, a hustler, making silent moves or however she wants to put it, she’s a stunt woman and a poser in my eyes, because no woman or boss lady is as lazy as her when it comes to work or her brand, and the sad thing is, the potential is there because she used to be consistent, do giveaways, interact with her fans, etc, it’s just going to waste, because she’s too in her feelings or whatever excuse she has today.

She really needs to sit down with herself and have a serious think about if she wants to continue YouTube or being an influencer in general. If she decides she wants to continue on this path, then she needs to pull herself up on her bullshit, because right now she better off just quitting or just going back to doing strictly modelling and being an Instagram ‘celebrity’ because at this point she’s not only wasting her fans time, she’s wasting her own time and sanity.

She’s just basically the equivalent of a man saying they’ll change and they never do.
you just ate her up and left no crumbs omfg spot on, minimal effort content at its finest she also clearly doesn't watch her videos back as there is constant editing mistakes, she can't even write a description most of the time and she still hasn't credited the person who made her intro. Her content hasn't grown up with her, I don't really like Rachel but she's moved on from makeup tutorials I can sort of see her hosting an MTV show or something, she's well spoken and confident I can imagine her going to a festival with a brand to interview artists or something, Hannah at least has good ideas like with her monthly challenges and stuff it's content that takes a while to film and edit. Maddy films a video, edits it and uploads it all in the same day and it's really obvious, she's never progressed from just doing hauls and morning routines and 9 times out of 10 it ends with her saying "so I forgot I was filming so this is the end of the video" girl it's literally your job, imagine only doing half a shift at work because you "forgot" if she want's us to take her seriously as a business woman and influencer she needs to start taking it seriously herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
This is so off topic & random but just had a thought whilst at work as the song started playing lol.. Does anyone remember the video (last year, maybe year before) when Han and Mads were doing a GRWM and Mads said that an artist made a song about her and then proceeded to sing 'Peng ting called Madison, come jump in my addison lee' & tried to make out that the song was wrote about her?😫😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32

WOW you hit the nail on the head with this girl!!! You so should’ve concluded it with a *mic drop*🤣🤣

Reactions: 13
This is so off topic & random but just had a thought whilst at work as the song started playing lol.. Does anyone remember the video (last year, maybe year before) when Han and Mads were doing a GRWM and Mads said that an artist made a song about her and then proceeded to sing 'Peng ting called Madison, come jump in my addison lee' & tried to make out that the song was wrote about her?😫😂
I remember that 🤣🤣🤣 I honestly doubt that

• Haha

KingKylie talking straight FACTS! Spot on 👏🏼

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.