Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Elle Belle

Chatty Member
Hi Tattlers

I'd thought I'd just take a little break from my pupternity leave, to write in my new Smythson journal. I can't actually believe it has pages for notes. Such a game changer. Then I realised I can't actually hand write, what with having such weak wrists, so I thought I'd post on here instead. I'm 99% sure you all don't like me. Although I'm 100% sure I don't care. Of course I have flaws. But, my brows usually distract people from them. As you know Porter is now resident at the bungalow. My husband was fucking taking the biuscuit though by showcasing him online before ME. After him. Hell should be easy. But, I'm so here for Ali throwing shade at Alex's presets! I guess those penis enlargement pills are actually working. Ali's twice the dick he was last year.

Speaking of FROW, I see she is posting lots of puppy spam. Is her fur baby Mensa certified though? You think I want to be like her? Bitch please. I'd have to drop 10 IQ points, sleep with 100 more men, marry my brother and dress like a cracked out whore clown. And, if that wasn't bad enough, a mole on my personal insta leaked my NEW Hermès bag. Oh you silly moo moo. You best shut your cock washer before I slap the dick off your breath. Now I'm going to have to book in at least 37 sessions with my life coach this week. He's just texted me back saying not to worry as sanity is highly overrated anyway. Thank gawd, I was beginning to think we'd soon run out of oxygen in the bungalow with all this recommended deep-breathing shit. I WAS meant to be fucking starting my dream life as well. Maybe January 2022...

At least Globy #myownbrand will be a bestseller again this year. But, do please keep calling it Chinese tat. I dare you lovelies! My patience is wearing thin. And by wearing thin I mean you are one comment away from being bitch slapped so hard, even google won't be able to find you. I'm no longer a people pleaser you see. I'm only about those who appreciate a gifted good life. The only thing wrong with me is I'm talking to you. And you've thrown me off my 9pm scheduled bedtime. I've a busy day tomorrow. Well I'm doing nothing as I started it today and didn't finish it. I'm no quitter.

Love Lydia xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 129

Miscanthus

VIP Member
Thanks to @Wophie for the thread title with 40 votes.

At the time of writing it tied with mine:
Pups arrived but not revealed, Birkin's saggy, our spy's lips are sealed.

The pup arrived by January 2 at 7 weeks and Lydia is taking time off (pupternity leave) from doing nothing to settle it in. Thankfully it isn't in the utility room but instead by two cold windows.
She's starting her dream life, but no amount of juice cleanses, pressaries, posh pens, Waitrose meat, manifesting, life coaching or episodes of Downton Abbey will cure that bad attitude.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87

Stefano

VIP Member
Someone please explain the shit show of the fucking Grange Hill headmasters office for me .. have we not seen this fucking video like 6 million times since Xmas ...... seriously scraping for content .. show the same room for the third time.

And what is that awful necklace??? OOOOH suits you Sir .... crossing my legs and limping my wrist as I type lol (and I'm gay)

The smell in the room: You are shitting me .... everything is bloody new .. nothing has an antique smell .. thats the fucking candle my darling ...

Modern / Traditional ... no matter how hard or how many times you say it ...you are not going to manifest an old English country manor ... It is modern full stop ....it is a Modern take on Mrs Havershams house .... just add a couple of cobwebs and a miserable bitch in a chair (oopps you already have that I apologise) and there is Porter potty cottage.

You lovely wife did not spend hours of research .. she went on pinterest and copied everyone else's homes ... anyone can do that so stop bigging up the bitch ..if you could both learn to spell and string a coherent sentence together I would applaud you both!

"A cohesive house" ... have you looked around the house??? no really I am being serious! A dungeon/ a Grange hill office/ a dwarf porch/ coffin beds/ no door on the toilet/ ultra modern bedroom and bathrooms/ barbie dressing room/ and a games room and bar that looks like a London nightclub ... yeah really cohesive .... I cannot deal with you two anymore.

hahahahahah a Harris tweed chair .... from Sofa.com ..... I can't ... I will piss myself

Tell me how do you "Whip" a colour into a carpet? Well I imagine being married to that wench that you have been pussy whipped quite alot.

Ok so we have brushed gold fixtures and yet for the Sailors Office (Hello Sailor) we have silver plug sockets and a white plastic thermostat .. what was that about cohesive you said?

Lovely Silver Apple PC .. very cohesive but if you both beg me (You are good at doing it don't lie) I will tell you the website that makes Wooden covers for Imac's and PC'S for apple .. all you need to do is swipe up my arse and use my affiliate link and you can have the info and a discunt!

You cannot pronounce the fragrance on your desk .. well well well .. not so unlike your wife are you .... sterilize yourself both of you and save humanity please.

I can't watch anymore as it is making me lose vital brain cells I need for my actual job .....

Just fuck off to Dubai both of you with all the other rejects from the UK and have done with it ..

I just can't this was absolute horse shite again.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79

peachpie

If you Google image search “Fauve Barenia Faubourg Sellier Knightsbridge” the listing still appears. Whilst the store have hidden the webpage, this archived history still shows. This is 100% the bag Lydia has bought. It cost her £13,450 - but obviously discounted with the gift voucher she was given for the pr!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 78

blue_orchid

VIP Member
I've seen some nice Hermes bags I really liked but this saggy poop colored bag is not it. Sorry, no offense to anyone who likes it or has it. Hers just looks very used and saggy, a horrid color and I truly dislike the stitching. What a waste of any $. She's an idiot.

But in an effort to try and keep up with the Claires, the Frows, the Tamaras, the Amelias and the Josies, she buys a pricey, used, saggy, ugly colored Hermes, just so she can look in the mirror and convince herself she is in the same class as her peers. She is not. What a loser.

She will now have another fucking meltdown, shaking and crying on the floor, where her best friend has to scrape her off from, yet again.

But the dumb ass started this all by herself by being a dishonest bitch, didn't she? You reap what you sow.

Why lie? Why not show how people can find and buy a used 2nd hand luxury bag from a 2nd hand seller. Why not educate her followers and show the process as most people can't get or afford a brand new Hermes bag just prancing into the store like she wants to portray like she did.

And herein lies the issue as to why she is going to crash and burn.

She's so beyond insecure and desperate to fake wealth, status and class, she comes up with all these stupid lies, gets caught out in it and then acts the victim. She has done this numerous times just in 2020. From the Globy shit show, the Hairgate verbal abuse of a pregnant hairdresser and on and fucking on.

Her and Ali have even taken to wearing Horse and Hound costumes taking pics of themselves walking in empty, muddy fields coz that shows wealth? And instead of admitting she regrets buying this modern build Bunga and would much prefer a cottage in the cotswolds like Josie, she will decorate each room in her house 387 times trying to achieve that versus admitting she made a wrong decision. Ali dresses up in his wannabe businessman suits and traditional gentleman costume and sits in his fake study acting like he belongs there. Seriously, they are meant for each other as they both are just as delusional as the other. It's honestly starting to look beyond odd and ridiculous.

Her pride, arrogance and refusal to admit she is wrong about anything major or minor, is why she will never be happy, satisfied or at peace. She will continue to work like a nutcase to prove strangers online wrong, versus just saying hey, bad decision. I'll choose differently next time.

She's so bloody blind and ignorant she cannot and will not see it. And instead of lying about things that matter she lies about a pair of boots and a bloody bag?!?

I bet you this year will be her just using more lies to cover up her first lies, getting caught out and called out, and spiraling downward and then she'll take to her bed for a month, bounce back, then do it all over again with some other topic or item.

I mean lying about a pair of fucking boots and a stupid handbag?!?!? How absolutely shallow, insecure, ungrounded and unhappy she must be. This is what she spends her life doing trying to fake she is rich to a bunch of strangers online. Bags and shoes? Does she actually think the moment people click off IG or Youtube, they think about her or she matters in anyone's life. No, she's just mindless entertainment for a few minutes for folks, like the million other social media whores out there.

And whether discounted or not, Lydiot and Ali choose to spend their money on pricey pens (for two morons who can't even spell), fake books, clothes, shoes and set designs to feign a lifestyle and wealth they truly do not have. Yes, that study is a set design, let's be honest. So these two losers can keep playing different characters each week.

They may have $ now and her Daddy may have $ but clearly he didn't care to give her any, if she was "homeless" at some point. There are multi millionaires that have gone broke spending like this. Her brand deals and $ are clearly drying up, but she is not going to be able to stop spending like this in an instant. I honest see her ending up broke if she continues on this path.

And she will have no one to blame but herself. Greed will be her downfall.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 77

JMD

Lydia Millen #58 - Panic buying luxury to stay relevant, owning Hermès doesn't make you elegant

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
It’s one thing. To buy a bag you hav wanted forever, researched and then truly appreciate it....its another to spend tens of thousands of £££ on a ‘fuck you to 2020’ and then. Share and brag an ‘unboxing” when millions are suffering, physiically and financially. I’ll give her privacy but not when she acts like a brat .... hope all the you tubers see the wrong side of it

• Heart
Reactions: 75

shiroyagisan

VIP Member
Lydia's best friend Josie has uploaded the most vomit inducing video of all time, titled: 10 BASIC ETIQUETTE RULES TO FOLLOW EVERY DAY // Fashion Mumblr Finishing School! Apparently she has been influenced by all the Downton abbey and The Crown she has been watching :sick:
Let's see if Lydia takes any notice of Josie's wisdom :rolleyes::rolleyes:
I'm dying the first thing Josie said etiquette is about respect, how you treat other, represents yourself and represents your character 😂 😂 Why is she friends then with someone who screams at pregnant women and is just an all round dragon of a human being!
Reminds me of this thing:
Screenshot_20210110-181148_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20210110-181257_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20210110-181316_Instagram.jpg

The gist of the channel seems to be an instructional guide to being a sugar baby.
Screenshot_20210110-181208_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20210110-181227_YouTube.jpg

All I can say is that truly affluent people who grew up with wealth don't pump their faces so full that they look like waterfowl. 🦆🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 71

Cadbury11

OMG!!!! All you people who identified the second hand bag and that it would be a partnership with that company Sellier - you people were so good at this detective work. I am so proud of you in a way. Wow. LEM indeed is (I can't think of the right word as English is not my first language) sly. Thanks to TeaSpiller for the photo. Perhaps that's why the video is filmed as LEM's secret is out.

• Heart
Reactions: 71

Sparkyj2202

Long term, shy lurker here - I’ve loved all your witty and perceptive comments on Lidl!

She has really annoyed me with this latest stunt. I don’t understand why she is lying to everyone - wouldn’t admitting the bag was second hand in the current climate be much more palatable to her viewers? Why does it always have to be smoke and mirrors?

The video is listed as an advert, so she obviously got the bag from Selliers with a discount - are most of her viewers too obtuse to figure that out or maybe just don't care? It’s the constant lying and trying to make herself out to be something she’s not that pisses
me off - it smacks of extreme insecurity and lack of confidence.

Right, deep breath, glass of wine and back to reading your wonderful comments! My New Years resolution is to comment here more and get over my shyness - after all, I’m designing my dream life for 2021 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 69

shiroyagisan

VIP Member
She's been awfully quiet since Christmas. Perhaps her reflexologist finally found the spot that shuts her f*cking gob? I kid, it's a load of horse shit like all her other "alternative therapies". She couldn't possibly deal with an actual GP telling her to go for a walk and get some perspective instead of diagnosing her with "the rarest Myers-Briggs personality type".

• Haha
Reactions: 68

K18

VIP Member
Lydia's best friend Josie has uploaded the most vomit inducing video of all time, titled: 10 BASIC ETIQUETTE RULES TO FOLLOW EVERY DAY // Fashion Mumblr Finishing School! Apparently she has been influenced by all the Downton abbey and The Crown she has been watching :sick:
Let's see if Lydia takes any notice of Josie's wisdom :rolleyes::rolleyes:
I'm dying the first thing Josie said etiquette is about respect, how you treat other, represents yourself and represents your character 😂 😂 Why is she friends then with someone who screams at pregnant women and is just an all round dragon of a human being!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 67

BeccaBanana

VIP Member
Claire has said numerous times that she's been 'burned' by fake friendships and made it clear that Lydia used her for getting more contacts in the industry and stabbed her in the back. Most of Claires house was already panelled before Lydia even bought the bungalow, so when Claire said that Lydia was miffed that Claire decided to panel the nursery at the same time she was panelling the dining, it was the final straw for her as it was so pathetic and laughable.

Everyone in the comments on these videos ALL said she was talking about Lydia and Claire didn't say to the contrary. In fact, on one comment she went more into how this person was a total backstabber and to be careful of people who have to keep claiming they're 'a good person' as its those who are actually the worst. They say they're good to try and convince themselves because deep down, they're ruthless.

I would never normally wish anyone's marriage to break down, but I honestly think it would take something as drastic as that for Lydia to actually reflect on her life. I say this as someone who used to be act very similar to her; I took my (ex) husband for granted, was a bit of a bossy cow to him, so insecure I always felt the need to make myself feel superior, would sulk till I got my way and one day, he just left. I was gobsmacked, he was the one who always put me on a pedestal then he was just gone. And it made me seriously reconsider the person I was and why he left. My next relationship, I was a totally different person (probably too submissive now) and I am now so conscious of the way I speak, behave and treat people as I never ever take anyone or anything for granted. I'm terrified of being that person I was.

The reason I say this is because I can see the similarities so clearly - It takes one to know one as they say. One day I hope Ali just just leave and get sick of her shit, and it will finally humble her.

• Heart
Reactions: 67

K18

VIP Member
I have been absent form Lydia lately - when did she scream at a pregnant woman??? Also - what will the excuse be to get rid of the puppy when she tires of it in 5 months?
Back in the summer, I can't remember the thread number so hopefully someone else can tell you so you can have a read.
She will get rid of the puppy because it is no longer a puppy and she only wanted a puppy, not a dog.

Do you reckon this is where Lydia learnt this pose from :unsure:

Image 10-01-2021 at 19.38.jpeg
IMG_DC8B5C46212F-1.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 66

CBo

VIP Member
I think the pupternity leave is more to do with recovery after Dr filler's visit!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66