Lydia Millen #57 Can't be bothered with January vlogs, she's on maternity leave for a dog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s one thing. To buy a bag you hav wanted forever, researched and then truly appreciate it....its another to spend tens of thousands of £££ on a ‘duck you to 2020’ and then. Share and brag an ‘unboxing” when millions are suffering, physiically and financially. I’ll give her privacy but not when she acts like a brat .... hope all the you tubers see the wrong side of it

• Heart
Reactions: 75
Can’t wait for her next vlog to talk about juicing (considering she did a “debate” on her story about Lizzie, who had food poisoning so was drinking liquids), and eventually end up doing it and bang on about how she feels “so fresh” and how she just loves “fresh starts”. Which of course her little fuckwit minions to follow suit, clearly not doing any research into how dangerous it can be and there her to be passive aggressive in her vlog all “if you don’t like it don’t watch, i’m not everyone’s cup of tea, i’m not here to please anyone blah blah blah”

Reactions: 21
You’ve got to be very careful with Vestiaire. People have had authencity cards stolen from their bags when they sent the bags after sale was agreed, the buyer refused to buy as they were keen to get hold of the auth card as part of the sale. Seller lost out, had to go get copy of receipt from Chanel which took ages and involved a lot of stress. I have spotted many fake bags on VC, they’re so clearly fake given the poor stitching etc and I wonder if VC are trying to get rid of these bags and hope that authenticity card for such bags would help boost sales. I don’t trust VC anymore, sorry. My husband’s advice is - if an item is so heavily reliant on the brand name to be worth the price you’re paying then it’s a lot of risk to rely on the word of an company when you don’t know the individuals doing the authenticating etc especially when we have seen a number of fakes on VC which were later taken off the website. Best to buy from the boutique and if you can’t get hold of the bag then it was never meant to be and at least your money’s safe.
Sorry for the off topic but yeah, 100% be careful with VC. I spotted a very obviously fake Céline bag (obviously fake as in that colourway has literally never existed and never will because it was a Phoebe Philo model that was no longer being made when I saw this, but if you weren't a huge fan of this particular model you wouldn't know) and messaged them to let them know and explained why this bag was a fake. They did nothing, just said that they would look into it but the bag sold just hours afer and never reappeared (therefore the person didn't realise it was fake and didn't decide to resell it). Someone paid 1500 for a fake bag and VC "knew" but decided to go forward with the sale.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Yup. I did all my research before hand about the kind of leathers, the different sizes available in each model, the sellier vs retourne, the various colours available, how to keep the shape, how different people tied their twillys - I knew the bag inside out before I even got hold of it. I didn’t want to end up paying a bomb for a bag and not be happy with it coz I hadn’t don’t the relevant research etc.
Compared to Lidl “It’s made of same leather as sandals - correction - saddles” !!! 22k and this is what she comes out with 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Long time lurker. I watch a lot of video/youtube content while I work, and I remember one of the first videos Lydia released at the start of the pandemic made me recoil and hastily turn it off. I've been on this forum since and am not surprised to find many people share the same sentiment. I was a long time follower of hers, and then something with her constant purchasing, complaining and absolute disregard for anyone else just hit me like a wall of bricks. I cannot unsee the ugliness that was revealed in her, and she's been on a downhill trajectory since.

I really wish that she could have started being more relatable, talking about actual problems and positive things like keeping busy during lockdown or whatever the duck else but she.could.not.stop.shopping.and.complaining.

Like gardening? I just got into gardening recently since we acquired property. What the hell is she doing buying a greenhouse? It's literally SO much work (and LABOR) to keep ONE little plot!

It's ok to be struggling right now. I wish she could accept that and either 1) get off the internet or b) do something about it that doesn't involve expensive spa treatments, life coaches or shopping therapy.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Again, Hasnt LEG showed us enough of this Bulters room , duck she will be getting a bell next..
Well I'm glad he at least he used my word when I replied "Sympathetic - does she not mean Synergy" Obviously they read here. Hi *waves*
Apologies for the state of my writing my phone went on a funk and adds kept popping up and I kept getting times out -Fecking technology sometimes.
So genuinely without double checking I just pushed button and MANIFESTED (lol) that it would finally post.. check me out I can Manifest tit 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
sooo guessing after today... 2021 is already the worst year of her life? LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Why are they both making such a big deal about the bloody office? So you redecorated a room, whoopie fcking doo!
people redecorate all the time, they're acting as if they've discovered dinosaur bones on their 'grounds' or something.
Same with the porch. It's a bloomin' porch. And to be honest, it looked ok. Nothing special. Solid oak. Yeah, whatever. She dedicated so much time and energy over something so liT-TILL.

She has really lost her way.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Is it just me that found this purchase very very strange for Lydia???

I know she loves to copy others but this is weird.

This has never been her 'dream' bag.

She's mentioned that a black Kelly 25 I think she said would be the dream bag and perfect for her to match the belt and boots, which makes sense.

Lydia is one for a small bag, and this is pretty massive for her, especially as she never goes out. All her other bags except for the Dior Tote and Chanel tote are much smaller.

It's one thing to spend £4000 on a Chanel bag but to drop £14000, even with a voucher/discount of whatever that was, probably a grand or two, that is madness, and the price of a small car! And something a real collector would have been happy to pay over the odds for, i've seen black Kelly's for sale on all the re-sale sites for around £7-8000 and in really good condition, so this is very surprising.

That whole story she told was really off, am suspicious!!!
She made a whole video complaining how the dior book tote is too big and too heavy once you put your stuff in and the strap doesn't allow you to wear it on your shoulder etc she preferred her Chanel tote. She is going to have the exact same issues with this Birkin. If she had got a Kelly her story would be a lot more believable as a Kelly has everything she claims to like in a bag. She has even said many times in older videos that if she was to get an Hermes bag it would be a Kelly.

I reckon her Sellier voucher was going to expire so she had to use it on something.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
What the raging F.....maybe she wanted to star in Oops’ Christmas Pantomime....
View attachment 383718
This is actually the kind of outfits my M wears although she would wear an A-line skirt or a long flowing one.
I truthfully believe if anyone else wore this it would be OK (with a skirt) but its just that pure and utter look of smugness and contempt on her face that makes the whole outfit fall so very very short.

Reactions: 13
Just a few thoughts on the bag unboxing.
She was very nervous throughout the video - because she knows this is a pack of lies to cover up a 'second hand' bag.
Why all the descriptions about the weather - because this was only just filmed and she is trying to make it sound like she filmed it a while back, turn on a light if you want to film in dull weather.
Why show us the xmas tree - to prove it was filmed a while back, pointing out gifts under the tree.
She was excited the plastic sticky bit was on the padlock. Shouldn't there be more plastic sticky bits on all the metal if it's a new bag.

I truly believe just because of how she behaved that they have spent this time setting up that xmas tree again and wrapping empty boxes to film that unboxing. No wonder there is drama in the Bunga.

How sad to be soo crap at your job that you have to go staging things to cover your ineptness.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Que 3 days in bed and no video Thursday.

Honestly it's HOW she does it more than the fact that she has a Birkin now for me. She blows more on sprootlings in a day than a Birkin. It's the how... the absolutely inauthentic toxic HOW.

I hope the bag is too heavy for her wrists and doesn't go with anything and that it never gets used and every time she looks at it she regrets it. She should have waited for a Kelly...in the color she wants... even a preloved one. She'd use that more and she knows it already. She has buyers remorse. Thus she's is so obvious. BETCHA the puppy is also buyers remorse cause um... it's like he's a ghost and she has NO joy.

Anyone have the stomach to add up what they spent in December on themselves and each other not even counting PR?
She will hate the bag so much. I bought years ago a Birkin dupe on Amazon for 25Eur. It looked like the real one but was made of plastic-leather imitation (still, it looked good). Firstly, it's bulky, secondly, you can put much in it, but it gets heavy, and you only can carry it in your hand or on your lower arm, thirdly the flap can get annoying. It's pretty to look at, and when you get from A to B via a car, it may be ok. My bags quality was trash, it actually ripped at the handles because they weren't reinforced on the inside. But I think it's good to have a cheap alternative for testing out.

Reactions: 24
What made me really laugh is she can't see that the lady from Sellier was trying to sell her the bag. Of course a salesperson is going to smooth over the facts in order to make you want to buy it. Just like you Lydia they could smell the £ signs a mile away.
It's from 2020 so must be brand new - Could have been originally bought in January making it almost 12 months old by the time Lydiot purchased it,
Still has the stickers on the hardware - Only has 1 sticker on the lock which the previous owner most likely forgot to take off.
It's a rare bag and hardly gets offered - Of course they are hard to get as they make you wait forever to purchase one if you go to the store.
Great condition - previous owner probably bought it and wore it up until March and hasn't used it since as we have no where to go so thought duck it I'm selling it.

• Heart
Reactions: 64
It really saddens me that these influencers have zero empathy or engage fully in what the duck is going on this world. People are on there knees, watchful of money. This pandemic will
Only worsen over the next few weeks and then the economy will worsen.

Then you see people like Lydia covorting a Hermes. I don’t pay much attention to her, she seems nice enough .. then I saw her husband. He looks about 15 compared to her ? Where on earth is all there money from at there age.

I’m tired of influencers.. but at some point they will be yesterday’s news. I cannot see how it’s classified as a proper job to them.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Can someone screenshot this comment from the video (pasted below). It IS second hand, even if no one has technically used it. What a fuckwit.

LOVE that you bought it second hand... I think that makes it so much more special because it has a history 😊

4 minutes ago1
Lydia Elise Millen
Its actually not Second hand its brand new 2020 edition and hadn't been used! sorry to disappoint xx

There you go, she is such a cheeky witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If you Google image search “Fauve Barenia Faubourg Sellier Knightsbridge” the listing still appears. Whilst the store have hidden the webpage, this archived history still shows. This is 100% the bag Lydia has bought. It cost her £13,450 - but obviously discounted with the gift voucher she was given for the pr!
Gold star for you my dear ⭐ Next level snooping!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Tbf, she didn't say she will teach that person about style.
🤣🤣 I can tell Donna from first hand experience that expensive gifts are one of the first signs of a struggling relationship. You’re trying to make up for what you’re lacking!
This is so true, my ex was a complete arse, but showered me constantly with gifts. Especially after a row, it was his way of trying to make up for the crappy things he said and done

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Sorry for the off topic but yeah, 100% be careful with VC. I spotted a very obviously fake Céline bag (obviously fake as in that colourway has literally never existed and never will because it was a Phoebe Philo model that was no longer being made when I saw this, but if you weren't a huge fan of this particular model you wouldn't know) and messaged them to let them know and explained why this bag was a fake. They did nothing, just said that they would look into it but the bag sold just hours afer and never reappeared (therefore the person didn't realise it was fake and didn't decide to resell it). Someone paid 1500 for a fake bag and VC "knew" but decided to go forward with the sale.
I remember an Irish blogger bought a fake Chanel off VC ; brought into store ; code was a fake

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.