Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She definitely doesn't have money. They don't go on holiday AT ALL which is what couple influencers with no children do several times a year (not just influencers), they eat jacket potatoe and cheese most of the time, they rarely go to nice 'boujie' mayfair (or similar) restaurants. All she does is order clothes, try clothes on, return clothes and research poor companies to rip off for freebies in a desperate bid to add value to their house (which looks so mismatched and awful).

Her life really is THAT pathetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 56

Lola Faith

VIP Member
Lol at Victoria's vlog - she doesn't buy into the new year, new me thing! or getting up at 6am to do a workout!! lol - Shade at Lydiot!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

Namima

VIP Member
With most of the world on and off lockdown during 2020 - no employees ( Dec / Jan ), no painters, no family, no postmen, no trips to act as a buffer or fill in the blanks, so to speak, in their relationship - most relationships have either broken down completely ie. divorced during this time or couples have become closer.
It's just like at Christmas time when families are 'forced' to spend time together. I have noticed, especially with celebrities, a high number of divorces are announced in January, after the holidays and spending so much free time together, when couples have realise they no longer wish to be in a relationship with their partners.

For the last weeks or so, (we assume) these 2 numpties have been on their own.
Just the 2 of them.
All by themselves.
24/7.
'Enjoying' the bliss ( :p ) of each other's company.
We have not seen pics of them as a couple. Only what she tells us how much time they have spent together, allllllll by themselves.
Just.
What.
She.
Tells.
Us.
And we KNOW how much she exaggerates.
And tells lies.
It may very be that Ali has realised the absolute inequality of roles in their relationship and is taking a stand. We can only wish for him to stand up for himself.
And so, today, after days and days of silence, and probably reading Tattlers speculation of her marital woes, she has suddenly posted a gushing tribute to Ali. Over-compensating to say the least.

I also think she just does not have a lot of work, bar Karen Millen, ByTerry and her puppy sponsors from her promises to them in November.

More importantly though, I think she is SUPER SUPER PISSED :
1. at having a mole on her private Instagram ;
2. for said moley mole exposing her 'Fuck U 2020' Birkin before she could, and
3. Dr Filler revealing Porteraloo before she could.

Ooooooooh she mad. Maddddddddddd angry.

Lastly, she is probably exhausted watching Ali looking after and cleaning up after the puppy.
And from Ali disturbing her sleep when he gets up at night to check on the puppy.

Yay 2021 !!!

Last edited:
  • Heart

whosewhox

Long time lurker. I watch a lot of video/youtube content while I work, and I remember one of the first videos Lydia released at the start of the pandemic made me recoil and hastily turn it off. I've been on this forum since and am not surprised to find many people share the same sentiment. I was a long time follower of hers, and then something with her constant purchasing, complaining and absolute disregard for anyone else just hit me like a wall of bricks. I cannot unsee the ugliness that was revealed in her, and she's been on a downhill trajectory since.

I really wish that she could have started being more relatable, talking about actual problems and positive things like keeping busy during lockdown or whatever the fuck else but she.could.not.stop.shopping.and.complaining.

Like gardening? I just got into gardening recently since we acquired property. What the hell is she doing buying a greenhouse? It's literally SO much work (and LABOR) to keep ONE little plot!

It's ok to be struggling right now. I wish she could accept that and either 1) get off the internet or b) do something about it that doesn't involve expensive spa treatments, life coaches or shopping therapy.

• Heart

dolly88

My friend posted this image and it made me a bit sad. Poor little things.

As others have mentioned Lydia is setting herself up to fail with those goals. She says this year is different and then proceeds to read out the same goals she makes every year in the same planner she uses every year. I also find it odd how she writes down to take a shower and have a ‘tonic’ shot....like wtf? I really don’t understand the whole 5am Club thing that influencers are jumping on, unless you are serious about your goals or in business....sorry to break it to ya Lyds but your not a business woman your a glorified QVC sales assistant with added perks. She continuously makes unrealistic goals she won’t stick too when all she needs to do is make small adjustments continuously over a period of time. She also needs to see a therapist not a life coach who massages her ego. When is this girl going to get a wake up call? THINGS do not make you happy Lydia. MATERIAL ITEMS will not make you whole. No amount of bags, makeup, perfume and shoes will fill that void you know you feel inside. That void Lydia, will only be filled when you learn to love yourself (even the bad parts rather than pretending they don’t exist), when you make genuine connections with people (which are of no gain to you) and you start being grateful for all the amazing opportunities you have around you. You change you’re aesthetic constantly because you don’t know who you are. You are desperately trying to grasp at something but to no avail because your being fake. And you know deep down that your being fake and this constant pressure to be something your not causes you anxiety, to be on high alert and stuck up. Just be your true boujee Ibiza self and set yourself free! Think of all the fun stories you could tell us of days past selling laughing gas in your underwear.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Heart

Acslater

What I don't understand is where is she going to wear this bag?

Post pandemic London? It will get stolen off her shoulder. It's not a holiday bag... Take it out on the fields with her dog?... Tesco big shop on a Saturday? Where is she going with it?

• Haha

Sage245

VIP Member
I don’t believe she doesn’t show the front of their house because she’s concerned about ‘privacy’ issues. She doesn’t show it because it’s a really underwhelming new build bungalow and she’s embarrassed. That’s why she won’t stop redecorating.

• Haha
  • Heart

deak88

I don’t understand how can she look in the mirror and be happy with what she sees 🤔
- She lies about gifted products while others tell you it before the video even starts.
- She is blatantly copying others ( Claire for 100% she is soooo jealous of her wealth , ITF Vics she got a Hermes bag few months ago & a sausage dog at Xmas 💁🏻‍♀️ )
- She treats Ali like shit ( I been married for 13 years and wouldn’t even dare to degrade my husband at home never mind in public. That is not classy or how you treat somone you wish to spend the rest of your life with.
- She is so desperate to be this high class, rich woman but she is forgets where she came from.
-The house purchase was “helped” by her brother who is an estate agent soooo I won’t be surprised if it was a repossession sale or he just knocked of their commission, nevertheless they got a discount!
- She has no style. High class & privileged women all have their own style. They wouldn’t even dare to promote NastyGal ( that brand is for girls over 18 to me 💁🏻‍♀️) or anything that they don’t already use or love. Yes I know there is new seasons etc. But they would purchase few luxury items to go with their wardrobe instead of buying,unboxing & returning 🤷🏻‍♀️ I have yet to see a high class woman change her style, wardrobe & behaviour as many times as Lidl does.
She pretends to be this put together, educated woman when in reality she has 0 table manners, the way she speaks to people including Carrie is nothing less of degrading, she promotes everything and anything she can get money out of.
I’m no high class woman, but I have been raised with morals, standards and etiquette. We are not rich,we have 3 children, we rent a lovely little house because we are saving to travel the world together once the children leave home & I feel so grateful for my life.
I love clothes,shoes and bags like the girl next door BUT my 3 Chanel bags are all fakes because I can’t justify spending 3k + on a bag, when I have 3 children that would much rather go on holiday. Of course if I was rich I would buy a real one BUT I wouldn’t flaunt it to anyone as it seems snobby & at the end of the day it is just a bag 🤷🏻‍♀️
I will say though I’m very knowledgable with bags as I love them so much, so the fact that Lidl says a bag insert is too expensive for a bag that meant to cost 13k 🤔I personally wouldof bought all the accessories needed before purchasing the bag 🤷🏻‍♀️
The Birkin is not just a bag, it needs regular treating, cleaning etc. It makes me so angry that she never looks after any of them. I look after my fakes like they are real 🙏🏻 I clean my shoes every time I wear them instead of just tossing them in the box like she does.
I don’t know but there is just something so odd about her. I have never met a human being so consumed in material things. Of course you can like bags & shoes but wouldn’t a 2 week holiday in Bali with first class flight seats give you more joy 🤷🏻‍♀️ I know I’d rather take that then a bag any day. Lidl will be buried in a Chanel coffin with a tombstone covered in designer logos 😂
Sorry for the mistakes 🤭 I’m not English

• Heart

Vicki2221

Completely going off topic here but have just listened to the podcast they both did with the life coach guy, sure that's old news now. Anyway they are taking about Lynx and Ali says, with complete confidence and seriousness - "we loved him the same as most parents love their children".

What a nob. I don't have children, I have two dogs and I love the bones of them but I am not stupid enough to think that if I had a child it would feel the same. If Lynx was the same as a child they would still be catatonic with grief. Its the arrogance with which he says it, he sounds like such a twat.

• Heart
  • Sick
‘It’s such a rare bag you won’t get it anywhere else’ shut up lydia you really are a class A prick.
She knew she’d been rumbled here so decided to shoot a video too. What an idiot lol!
Purchased with a voucher too no less.

• Haha

blue_orchid

VIP Member
I will say it is very odd, that the twit has been extremely silent on IG. Either there is drama at the Bunga and/or the new puppy is another reason for her to be a lazier than usual. Wakes up at 5:30am and runs? Bitch, please. 🙄

I hope though she carries on like this. The less she does, the more she will lose followers, brand deals etc and hopefully disappear into the influencer abyss never to be seen again. She's old news, has no originality or substance, and her numbers dropping and lack of brands wanting to do shit with her, proves that.

All the loss of $, publicity, brand deals etc. has only been her doing. And when it all ends, which it seems it certainly is starting to, she will have no one to blame but herself.

You'd think with all her "staff" and the house elf she claims is her husband she would have the most amazing content but she couldn't create new content if her life depended on it.

She can't decorate a house, pick a dog breed, decide on a purse, start gardening, nothing by herself. She just dumbly follows her peers because they are influencers. She is NOT.

I look forward to watching this loser in 2021. Maybe karma will finally show up at her front doorway (not porch) and she will learn that you reap what you sow. That being a bougie bitch has led to this.

Let's see if Cawwie will always be there to pick her lazy, arrogant ass of the floor.

And how long Ali sticks around. If the brand deals and $ dry up, why else stay? She treats him like shit. He couldn't even post any Xmas content bc she had to do it all first. He was clearly pissed.

Hopefully him stating the pup was there and showing the 1st photo of the pup, is him finally finding his microscopic balls. Though, he's not the brightest bulb in the box, so I doubt it. Plus he's a wimp blindly following the costumes she makes him wear and agreeing to whichever room she decorates and sits him up as a prop in.

I've honestly have not known a lazier piece of shit than her. She should be embarrassed, but she is blinded by the $ and thinks it will last forever.

Let's see where she is at end of 2021. Now that fellow Tattlers called her out and stopped her bot buying, I don't see her ever reaching a million. She had all of 2020 plus the big reveal of her own brand and she failed miserably. She can write in all her Smythson planners and meet with her "life coach" daily, but she is a self-righteous twat who cannot listen to anyone and this will be her downfall.

At least it'll make for comedic content for us to watch. :m

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

coconochanel

VIP Member
Also when the fabulous people on Tattle are ten steps ahead of your deceit and lies you need to put down the CHAMPAGNE and up your game my lovely.

• Haha
  • Heart

Wophie

VIP Member
She should do some comfy lockdown looks. Noone is dressing like that right now. Wonder if she's discovered Game of Thrones yet. She'll be dressed in full armour like Brienne of Tarth next

• Haha

FlipFlop0706

VIP Member
The sad thing is that she could have done a series of informative videos about buying Hermes second hand. It’s so lazy, to just throw an unboxing out there. It shows how unappreciative she is. When I got my Birkin, I researched EVERYTHING. Quite frankly the research was all part of the excitement!

She could have researched the Hermes brand, the workmanship involved, worked with Sellier to teach her viewers about the importance of authentication, etc etc.

She doesn’t want this bag. She doesn’t appreciate the brand in any way. It’s just the latest in the sickening influencer one upmanship that we are all sick to death of seeing.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53

Lola Faith

VIP Member
She just made up that stupid story to justify buying a ridiculously priced bag that is not her style, too big and she won't use it.

The black kelly with palladium hardware matches the belt and boots and would be reasonably easy to find on a reseller site i'm sure.

Everything has been off with her for a while now, and everything she says is either a direct lie or total bullshit.

Vlogmas was a joke, hair-gate, carrot-gate, everything else.

'we are the most festive people we know' nothing posted over christmas that was festive except for one staged photo.

Weeks off work at the beginning of the year because she's got a puppy, then making everyone wait to see it, it's just so tragic and pathetic, i think she knows she's flogging a dead horse with her career - or maybe she is so deluded she doesn't think that at all, as she has Carrie her enabler constantly stroking and massaging her huge ego.

What a shit show!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 52