Lydia Millen #57 Can't be bothered with January vlogs, she's on maternity leave for a dog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
THIS thumbnail speaks volumes... could not look less happy if he tried. Looking forward to watching this one for some tea on Lydia and the mystery disappearing lately. *trigger "s not 's

View attachment 387577

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
If she's claiming a bag insert for a couple of hundred pounds is too expensive for her, that says a lot about how much $ she really has and that they truly are cash poor.

I believe her bag either is on loan, barely cost her anything or is a fake. We have yet to see the interior which may be what gives it away so she is avoiding it.

I mean she lies about boots being new, so she'll basically lie about anything.

What a moronic loser.
I’m still going with the on loan option!! I am sorry but no way is she keeping this bag if she isn’t prepared to pay the money to protect it. But then again this is our little moo we are taking about.... 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She mentioned some inserts that wouldn’t be ready till April. Where are you in such rush Lydia? We’re in lockdown and you won’t be going anywhere till April anyway.
Oh wait, when you want something, it needs to be right now. Impatient imbecile.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Wh
I’m still going with the on loan option!! I am sorry but no way is she keeping this bag if she isn’t prepared to pay the money to protect it. But then again this is our little moo we are taking about.... 😂😂😂
y Why didn’t she just wrap cling film around the handles at least the plastic look would go with her face and personality 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Gentlemen’s office 😂 living in the bungalow must be like living on a FILM SET! I can’t believe this pair are still in their early 30s, 31 and 32? at some point along the way, I think when they moved into the bungalow, it all went to their head .. they forgot who they are and how to have fun without trying to outdo everyone else, everything is keeping up appearances!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
She says today in her IG reels that the Birkin she bought is less structured and meant to be more of a "slouchy style bag". witch, please. 🙄

No, you pathological liar, it is not meant to be slouchy!

You just bought a badly handled one that looks terrible, is saggy and out of shape, you moron.

The end.
Ok...so she bought a less structured “slouchy” Birkin but wants a bag organiser presumably to give it structure.....😂

Oh I can’t cope with this level of stupidity.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
THIS thumbnail speaks volumes... could not look less happy if he tried. Looking forward to watching this one for some tea on Lydia and the mystery disappearing lately.

View attachment 387577
bless, he can"t use an apostrophe.

have you seen his latest instagram post:

"Happy Wednesday. My first video of the year is up on my channel I'm back to posting at 5pm UK time every Wednesday. I leave the latest video linked in my bio every week 🤞 looking forward to getting back to it"

It's like his paragraph has went through a translation tool.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
What a PRICK does he think people are interested in this nonsense- desperate like her. Watched her handle covers REALLY !!!!! laughing stock of the influencer world. Her Hermezzzzzz SA will wet themselves if they watch this. BYE BYE WISH LISIT😪 pathetic beyond belief. Your fur coat & no knickers lovely. Bring on the next vlog - can't wait 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
No sane person spends over thirteen thousand pounds on a handbag and then won't buy the appropriate inserts or twillys to go with it, especially if it is a colour that will stain easily from the grease from your hands - or in her case fake tan!

Influencers like Claire, Tamara, Patricia and Melissa and a million others would be laughing at her.

Her reluctance to spend any money on the appropriate accessories for the bag makes us all think it's a loan bag or she won't be keeping it long.

As usual, the Millen moron gives herself away!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Someone please explain the tit show of the bleeping Grange Hill headmasters office for me .. have we not seen this bleeping video like 6 million times since Xmas ...... seriously scraping for content .. show the same room for the third time.

And what is that awful necklace??? OOOOH suits you Sir .... crossing my legs and limping my wrist as I type lol (and I'm gay)

The smell in the room: You are shitting me .... everything is bloody new .. nothing has an antique smell .. thats the bleeping candle my darling ...

Modern / Traditional ... no matter how hard or how many times you say it ...you are not going to manifest an old English country manor ... It is modern full stop ....it is a Modern take on Mrs Havershams house .... just add a couple of cobwebs and a miserable witch in a chair (oopps you already have that I apologise) and there is Porter potty cottage.

You lovely wife did not spend hours of research .. she went on pinterest and copied everyone else's homes ... anyone can do that so stop bigging up the witch ..if you could both learn to spell and string a coherent sentence together I would applaud you both!

"A cohesive house" ... have you looked around the house??? no really I am being serious! A dungeon/ a Grange hill office/ a dwarf porch/ coffin beds/ no door on the toilet/ ultra modern bedroom and bathrooms/ barbie dressing room/ and a games room and bar that looks like a London nightclub ... yeah really cohesive .... I cannot deal with you two anymore.

hahahahahah a Harris tweed chair .... from Sofa.com ..... I can't ... I will piss myself

Tell me how do you "Whip" a colour into a carpet? Well I imagine being married to that wench that you have been pussy whipped quite alot.

Ok so we have brushed gold fixtures and yet for the Sailors Office (Hello Sailor) we have silver plug sockets and a white plastic thermostat .. what was that about cohesive you said?

Lovely Silver Apple PC .. very cohesive but if you both beg me (You are good at doing it don't lie) I will tell you the website that makes Wooden covers for Imac's and PC'S for apple .. all you need to do is swipe up my arse and use my affiliate link and you can have the info and a discunt!

You cannot pronounce the fragrance on your desk .. well well well .. not so unlike your wife are you .... sterilize yourself both of you and save humanity please.

I can't watch anymore as it is making me lose vital brain cells I need for my actual job .....

Just duck off to Dubai both of you with all the other rejects from the UK and have done with it ..

I just can't this was absolute horse shite again.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
Oh god her latest IG post shes holding a toy dog on about we're all waiting to meet porter. Give it up love its a dog not the second coming!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I love you @Stefano xx

OMG she is getting weirder by the day! A bleeping toy dog, in her riding boots in the Kitchen. Crazy witch, and i just cannot watch Ali's vlog, 30 mins of drivel about the aesthetic of his crappy dark office. How much lower can these two twats go?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
God I don’t know how much more I can bare of this pair. Why is Ali in a Schoffel? Honestly they really aren’t country. They are wannabe. And if she gets a horse it’s all over. She has no bleeping clue. I’m covered in mud and freezing twice a day sorting my TB out whilst looking after my two dogs and working full time. The girl has no clue.
If she gets a horse it will be kept on full livery. Also she would have to shell out some money for a horse and the type she would want is expensive. Oh and then there is the Hermes tack which is so essential, like not

Reactions: 13
Oh god her latest IG post shes holding a toy dog on about we're all waiting to meet porter. Give it up love its a dog not the second coming!
She treats her followers like they're all desperate losers just waiting for her to throw a crumb for them. She's disgusting.

Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.