Lydia Millen #57 Can't be bothered with January vlogs, she's on maternity leave for a dog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her greed is unparalleled. Having apparently never wanted a bag, from to going into the store for her belt and boots just before Christmas, and yet by Christmas Eve she has a bag in her sticky little mitts. You can just picture it can’t you, she went in there, saw the bags, her eyes widened with the prospect of another useless expensive purchase, and too desperate to wait she immediately began scouring second hand options. This, after she has just treated herself to a pair of prada boots and two pairs of louboutins worth thousands, not to mention all the other tit she buys herself. The woman must spend thousands and thousands a month just on her wardrobe and skin care. Its so sad to watch this.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I've noticed a TON of people/influencers never take off the stickers for a year or more while they use bags because they know they may want to sell them on. So stickers are not evidence of not using. Funny I don't recall her reading the date on the receipt?

And she's a moron for impulse paying 2-3 times what it would cost in hermes. And clearly she has NO interest because she's trying to find the inserts on the hermes website. If she had any previous interest and watched bag videos then she would know those are overpriced and not as functional as others like RP.

I found her through handbags but now I'm really thinking she's not a bag lover like me and some of us on here. She's just getting them for free... and then impulse buying trendy bags that she can't get for free (chanel, hermes, dior) to fit in and keep up. I think her bags are as loved as any other phase in her life (list too long to type) and now I'm REALLY understanding why she RARELY does bag videos and isn't aware of the luxury bag community.

Reactions: 35
I bet she sent the tan Mulberry bag straight back :ROFLMAO:

Oh and a heads up! She's obsessed with Melissa's Wardrobe, and Melissa always seems to be wearing Amina Muaddi shoes, so reckon that will be next on the twit from Towcesters shopping list!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Did she mention how much she paid for it? I know she said she had a voucher but did she say the cost of the bag?
Sellier seem to have the lowest price for second hand Hermes bags especially compared to places like The Real Real, Vestiare and Farfetch.

Reactions: 19
What a load of bollocks LYDIA WHO ARE YOU KIDDING!!!!!! As usual panic buying must have now now now !!!! Its hideous. Your just full of bullshit lovely 😍

Reactions: 20
Long term, shy lurker here - I’ve loved all your witty and perceptive comments on Lidl!

She has really annoyed me with this latest stunt. I don’t understand why she is lying to everyone - wouldn’t admitting the bag was second hand in the current climate be much more palatable to her viewers? Why does it always have to be smoke and mirrors?

The video is listed as an advert, so she obviously got the bag from Selliers with a discount - are most of her viewers too obtuse to figure that out or maybe just don't care? It’s the constant lying and trying to make herself out to be something she’s not that pisses
me off - it smacks of extreme insecurity and lack of confidence.

Right, deep breath, glass of wine and back to reading your wonderful comments! My New Years resolution is to comment here more and get over my shyness - after all, I’m designing my dream life for 2021 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 69
Did she mention how much she paid for it? I know she said she had a voucher but did she say the cost of the bag?
Sellier seem to have the lowest price for second hand Hermes bags especially compared to places like The Real Real, Vestiare and Farfetch.
I’ve never heard of Sellier so don’t know how reputable they are. Could be fake for all you know.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Lydia cant teach anyone anything. Where as I can teach her that wolfing down glass after glass of champagne at Hermes lacks class. You only have to take one look at her to know she’s trash. Hermes probably spotted it but were too polite. I’ll have to mention to my SA at the Sloane Street store when I see her again.
Please do, she cheapens the brand. I will mention to mine too. She makes out she is the first person to own a Birkin x

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I really want to know how much she earns for her partnerships (mainly H&M and Karen Millen). Coupled with all the #spon Instagram posts ... she must be absolutely raking it in.

It boils my blood that someone who just sits in her house, constantly buying overpriced goods to make up for being such a vacant personality, earns so much more than me!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
She said her next KM collection was delivered today but I’m pretty sure she is wearing the top she posted in her thumbnail 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Oh I wouldnt worry too much she will use it a few times to carry her Smythson diary and Ipad down from the dressing room to the kitchen then she will pop it on depop claiming its NEW AND UNUSED £30.000

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I am screaming that she had to admit it was from a consignment store. I bet she would of said she got it at the store when she got the boots if that picture wasn't leaked.

Hilarious 🤣🙌🏼 also, her bag is the colour of an old ladies bag they take to the bingo

• Haha
Reactions: 38
She said her next KM collection was delivered today but I’m pretty sure she is wearing the top she posted in her thumbnail 🤔
ohhhh, good eagle eyes.
Why does she always wear those awful Victorian style tops (no offence to anyone who likes them, they don’t suit me at all!)

Reactions: 17
Does she have to cinch in everything she wears? I can imagine her cinching in her bloody pyjamas.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Hahahaha this witch is in denial. She bought it from a consignment shop so yes Lidl, that means secondhand. She also had a voucher for Sellier, so she didn’t even pay the listed price. Honestly, she’s always said she didn’t care for Hermès. But because all of her competitors have one, she had to get one. She has her “perfect” bag now, but she’s still waiting for the black one which is also her “perfect” bag...huh? It also looks like it wasn’t stored properly. ALSO, if it’s so rare, how did her online friend have one and now she somehow has one 🤔

Love the comments about “it has a story!”...um if it was never handled, it’s story is “it was never handled”.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.