Lydia Millen #57 Can't be bothered with January vlogs, she's on maternity leave for a dog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just showing my husband the bag and explaining how much we think it may cost , his reaction "whats the hell it made from a unicorns scrotum"

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Was coming to post the same. He looks massive for a “young man” and not a new born pup! What have they been feeding him, beans on toast?
I have 2 daxies and my one I had from a pup ended up being a standard even though he was meant to be a mini. This looks like he may be bigger than a miniature

Reactions: 22
I have 2 daxies and my one I had from a pup ended up being a standard even though he was meant to be a mini. This looks like he may be bigger than a miniature
I would laugh if he ended up not being 'as described' because she's been conned by a backyard breeder. It's not like she can complain as apparently she's done loads of research into the breeder and if she admitted this, people would rightly question how much 'research' she had actually done!

• Haha
Reactions: 41
So glad others have said that photo of Porter made them uncomfortable. Honestly didn't know where to look. I don't think it was accidental, I think she's baiting us

Reactions: 18
I'm sure this will go down like a lead balloon with her Hermes SA, Cal. I agree, Hermes do not sell to resellers or Personal shoppers for that matter.....and I agree, you loose the exclusivity, which is now happening with Lydia et al.
i hope this poor guy doesn’t have to be the one to assist her in the future, Lydia is a super-Karen and she has already said his name and the location where he works.
If aaaaaaanything goes wrong with her belt/wish list that poor guy will be blasted all over youtube.

Side note, I can’t believe she had FIVE glasses of champagne in Hermes hahaha.... whenever I’ve been asked what I’d like to drink in hermes or chanel I’d have one (!) glass or an espresso at most.
Five glasses..... it’s not your swankys bar in Ibiza Lydia 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39
So glad others have said that photo of Porter made them uncomfortable. Honestly didn't know where to look. I don't think it was accidental, I think she's baiting us
I was just about to say this! I think she has 'accidentally' on purpose posted it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Nahhh surely she wouldn’t do that, it wasn’t even a great photo! Why the huge buildup only to let it out in a little damp squib like that?

urgh this woman just gets worse and worse and worse. Im finding her behaviour utterly fascinating at the moment. It’s a total car crash. You can just tell she reads here daily to see what we’re all saying about her. I think using a little pup to “reveal” as content to be abhorrent. If you love him just post him Jesus. Why does everything have to be planned out and meticulously scheduled like your life is a museum

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Agree. Makes me feel icky and then I feel more icky for thinking it's icky lol!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They actually love that position, grumpy snoopy does it when totally relaxed!
Oh, ok. Then nevermind. 😅 Our puppies and adult dogs never preferred this pose. (Only to rub their belly, when I say our, I mean when I still had to live with my mother, as a child/teen)

Reactions: 4
yep definitely deleted, maybe she meant to post to her secret account where she posted the bag!
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

That’s hillarious.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

That’s hillarious.
Also that must be why she posted that rant about being accused of fraud over the bots, and then deleted it. She must have meant to put that up on her private account.

Screenshot everything!!! Nice catch Lola Faith!

I think the reason she’s not posted the puppy yet is because she got him just under 8 weeks. I also thinks she know she’s going to get scrutinised big time for everything she does. And I bet shes had Carrie round there to help her - breaking by lockdown.

Reactions: 19
Lydia Millen #58 - Panic buying luxury to stay relevant, owning Hermès doesn't make you elegant

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
I would laugh if he ended up not being 'as described' because she's been conned by a backyard breeder. It's not like she can complain as apparently she's done loads of research into the breeder and if she admitted this, people would rightly question how much 'research' she had actually done!
You can't guarantee it will be a mini because they are bred to be that small. A daxie is as big as a hound usually so you can't determine what you'll get. My breeder was a families litter. Doesn't make them backyard breeders 😔

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.