Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jessie98

VIP Member
Completely going off topic here but have just listened to the podcast they both did with the life coach guy, sure that's old news now. Anyway they are taking about Lynx and Ali says, with complete confidence and seriousness - "we loved him the same as most parents love their children".

What a nob. I don't have children, I have two dogs and I love the bones of them but I am not stupid enough to think that if I had a child it would feel the same. If Lynx was the same as a child they would still be catatonic with grief. Its the arrogance with which he says it, he sounds like such a twat.
Exactly. One of my closest friends lost her child to meningitis at 5 years of age. He was the same age as my now 22 year son. It never ever ever left her or us close to them. Any time my son reaches a certain age or does something I think of her son. So I can only imagine what she goes through. I lost pets too in the past and I was upset, but the grief of seeing a child die is unbearable. They really haven't the brain cells to have an actual clue

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

K18

VIP Member
What made me really laugh is she can't see that the lady from Sellier was trying to sell her the bag. Of course a salesperson is going to smooth over the facts in order to make you want to buy it. Just like you Lydia they could smell the £ signs a mile away.
It's from 2020 so must be brand new - Could have been originally bought in January making it almost 12 months old by the time Lydiot purchased it,
Still has the stickers on the hardware - Only has 1 sticker on the lock which the previous owner most likely forgot to take off.
It's a rare bag and hardly gets offered - Of course they are hard to get as they make you wait forever to purchase one if you go to the store.
Great condition - previous owner probably bought it and wore it up until March and hasn't used it since as we have no where to go so thought fuck it I'm selling it.

• Heart
Reactions: 64

Wophie

VIP Member
Lydia supposedly waking up at 5am by choice is such bullshit. Currently been up two hours with my toddler. No sane person does this when they have another option

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

GinaG1503

THis is hilarious.
Lydia looks so bad in the thumbnail. Like her cheeks are bursting every second. She even looks like she had a face lift, her mouth area looks tight.
She really does look so strange in this picture, she used to be so pretty and has now completely ruined her face! She’s starting to get that classic pillow face look. I couldn’t think what is was that she reminded me of 🤔 I then realised, it’s those puppets from that Team America film 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

Stefano

VIP Member
Ok so I braved it ... definitely need medical and psychological help now mind you .....

So this was from before Xmas .... what a fucking load of shite .. 16 minutes of a saggy fucking bag ... content really has dried up in 2021 hasn't it darling .. you were scraping in 2020 but in 2021 I would put a reminder in your Smythson diary "What is my job" as clearly creating content is not high on the list of priorities.

The ball crushing pain inducing description of feeling inadequate and scared of the process at Hermes... I mean is that really dsomething that fucking scares you .. get a fucking backbone you absolute arsehole major! This is NOT A third world problem for people unless they happen to be you ...you really have just created a new description for "pathetic" in the dictionary today!

Ask yourself why you feel it is a club you cannot be part of? Maybe that is all in that deranged head of yours .. it is not a club .. you either have the money for it or you don't and buying it second hand would be fine but you lie so much about it that it makes you even more sly and dishonest and it shows these days .. you are not subtle about it either.

It is all lies to cover your ass as people are quoting you from years ago saying you did NOT like their bags or them as a brand .. just feckless .....

"People are touchy with things" .. well you should know as you are the first to hiss your bile at everyone ... evident on the comments you made this eve to people so crwal back under the rock you came from and stop being hypocritical.

Hermes Heirtage ... it isn't rare as my mum got offered both in Black and Tan and refused them as they are actually quite common with white stitching ... look a Lailli Mirza if you don't believe me .. she has Hermes bags coming out of her arse and loads have white stitching.

Plus if I really wanted something I certainly would not rely on someone else selling me the idea .. I would already be set on it no matter what someone told me .. you are a follower and not a leader darling unfortunately.

Sellier : We didn't see that coming did we : Now you saying it's new (Lie) something that comes from a consignment store was owned by someone lese before .. even if they took good care of it .. so no YOU are wrong my dear not your subscribers.
Plus I bet you offloaded loads of PR goodies you havent used and a few Dior's you dont use etc and you got the price down with those items plus vouchers ... SAD.

Handle protectors are called Twilly's darling .. ffs ....do I have to educate you and I don't even own a Hermes bag doh!

You don't know what a "Patina" is yet you own LV?? hmmmmm very suspicious ..are you not a luxury and fashion blogger???

There is no plastic on the buckles on the closure so yet again .. it has been used .. stop lying and being shady!

You want ppl to comment as your minions probably cannot afford it : so this leads to more and more fawning over you ...Well well done Lydia .. how clever you are .. at this point there are no insults that would fit you really.

The whole shitshow was pathetic .... you are not humble at all even if you tried looking meek and mild and grateful. You elude greatness in your mind but what others see is far from what you think .. it is all based on fake followers and virtual members of the public.

At this point I encourage you to spend spend spend as I really hope you have to struggle finiancially one day and regret all this shitty materialism you have accumulated .. and the wonder of "What if I had invested my money" as your collabs are low level .. your house won't be worth what you think after modifications and you have put fuck all away for a rainy day.

Claps all round

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61

Annaaa

I don't know if this was mentioned before, but I don't remember Lydia giving Carrie 'pupternity leave' when Carrie got her dog...

• Haha
  • Heart

Gusber

Chatty Member
Claire’s doing an AMA. Anyone else think this is referencing Lydia?
Ha! I tried to tell her about Lydia, to which Claire shat on me from a great height and actively invited all her Snapchat followers to do the same! When I happened to be in the hospital fighting a brain/spinal cord illness. I begged her to leave me alone, as I was really ill and she took it as a green light to continue. It was extremely traumatic as I received SO many hate messages, at Claire’s instruction, at a time when I was extremely poorly. This is why I will always find her as badly behaved, lacking in morals and outright idiotic as Lydia. The two of them are absolute cruel, narcissistic bitches.

• Angry
  • Sad

toomuchstuff

VIP Member
Just a few thoughts on the bag unboxing.
She was very nervous throughout the video - because she knows this is a pack of lies to cover up a 'second hand' bag.
Why all the descriptions about the weather - because this was only just filmed and she is trying to make it sound like she filmed it a while back, turn on a light if you want to film in dull weather.
Why show us the xmas tree - to prove it was filmed a while back, pointing out gifts under the tree.
She was excited the plastic sticky bit was on the padlock. Shouldn't there be more plastic sticky bits on all the metal if it's a new bag.

I truly believe just because of how she behaved that they have spent this time setting up that xmas tree again and wrapping empty boxes to film that unboxing. No wonder there is drama in the Bunga.

How sad to be soo crap at your job that you have to go staging things to cover your ineptness.

• Heart
Reactions: 60

BeccaBanana

VIP Member
Not to mention all the never ending work on the house and garden. The amount of money they’ve spent recently is insane. Is it all on credit? There’s no way they’ve got all of that in actual cash. I don’t get it 😡
Remember she's earning around £10k per month just in Adsense from YT videos. Then she's earning from swipe ups and affiliate links, and any (dried up) sponsorships. These 'influencers' can earn a disproportionate amount to the amount of work they do. BUT.......

...... the vast majority of everything we see her 'purchasing' or work being done on the house is FOR FREE or very heavily discounted. It's easy to drop thousands on a handbag when all your home renovations are free, your clothes are free, your toiletries are free, our beauty treatments are free, your home appliances are free, your furniture is free, your cars are part of sponsorship deals and even some of your food is free! EVERYTHING we see is either discounted or free. If Lydia has mentioned the company, it will be part of a discount or freebie deal. She likes to portray she's so wealthy, she's spends money like water, but in actual fact, even though she earns a decent amount, she is just a tight-arse beggar. She rarely spends her own money.

• Heart
  • Sick

blue_orchid

VIP Member
Someone with intelligence asked what "a modern traditional country home" was and this was Ali's response:
Ali Gordon
1 hour ago
"To elaborate : Modern - The house is a new build which has technology of the modern age. ( integrated speakers throughout the house as an example ) Traditional - The house was built under the watchful eyes of English Heritage due to it's location. ( the house had to fit in to an area built back in the 18th century. ) this means it had to aesthetically have a traditional look and feel to it. Country - The house is situated in the English countryside surrounded by over a mile 360* of farm land. I hope the clears up your confusion."

He's as defensive and bitchy as his wife. No wonder they're still together.

In his pea sized brain, he thinks the meaning of each word separately, makes sense by just stringing the three words together and then it is legitimate and correct?

He's so fucking idiotic! This was another response to someone else that asked WTF "modern traditional country home" meant:

Ali Gordon
19 minutes ago
"If you spend some time going through my comments I elaborated on this point and explained exactly how this statement is true down below."

No, there is no such thing as "modern traditional home"!

He clearly knows he's not very smart, but in his defensiveness highlights his own idiocy even more.

He's just like Lydiot. Has to always be right, can't take critique or criticism.

They're both just as moronic as the other, and clearly are meant for each other.

You can see how they are both so unsure of themselves, ungrounded - faking heights, wearing character costumes and pretending they're now old wealth country aristocrats who shoot and hunt. What a couple of clowns.

I don't see either of them lasting or being successful much longer as social media whores.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Lola Faith

VIP Member
The comment... I just can’t 😭

What an arrogant c**t.

About to hate watch the unboxing - filmed on Christmas Eve - what a ridiculous twat!

OMG I can't believe she addresses that she's been pronouncing the name Hermes wrong.

Lydia get off this forum!

• Haha
Reactions: 59

Boadicea1

First time posting. Been reading for awhile -waves-

I am quite new to watching Lydia. I remember hearing about her last year (or could have been the year before) and I am sure she was being discussed heavily based on something she said or did. I can't remember now. I definitely remember not liking her then.

I came across her again and this time watched some of her vlogs. I actually like her style of clothing and how she decorates her home. But I feel quite sorry for her. She is obviously one unhappy lady and something is missing in her life that no materialistic things will fill.

I know because I have gone through the same thing. I spent and spent on lots of things to get that spark/rush of happiness but it always went quickly, so I ended up spending more. Only now am I realising it doesn't actually help so now I am working on other ways to work on my mental health etc.

I have definitely noted on the way she speaks to her husband. You can tell she shouts at him all the time and is probably very snappy all the time.

Money makes some people very humble and grateful and others it turns into not so nice people. I hope Lydia finds happiness, before she loses things that, she hasn't yet realised, she takes for granted.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
I just don’t understand how unenthusiastic she was about the unboxing.. spending so much money on a purchase she’s just so blasé about.
You see the excitement on other influencers when they inbox a Hermes purchase. She seems so dead behind the eyes and it’s unsettling to watch. She was more enthusiastic about the floral Dior bag she got and she goes on about saving for that. How does she have 13k to spend on a bag she has zero interest in keeping. It’s honestly just a joke.
She is happier about her veg garden than she is about a purchase most people would literally never have the option of owning. 😩
I think she honestly is so unhappy in her own life, she needs to move back to her little 2 up/2 down house and gain some perspective on life! All these lavish purchases hasn’t bought her her ‘dream life’ and cracks are definitely showing. She’s what 32 now and seems so distant from real life.
why is she purchasing these bags that will probably not get used this year. I’d be happy living in my house on a council estate with the love of my life forever.. I’d hate for money to change either of us. At the end of the day we get buried into a hole in the ground with none of these materialistic things.. they won’t get handed down either as she’s said she never wants kids.. seemingly from having such a strained relationship with her own family.
Ali would be better suited to someone more homely who can cook & enjoys simple things other than ‘let’s change the decor every 6 months so I can find myself’
I used to love watching her and honestly now I cannot stand the icy cold exterior of someone who’s so wrapped up in how others are doing, rather than living her own truth.
At least Claire chanelle is comfortable in herself, she has the money and knowledge of brands, hates fast fashion and goes against the norm of everything that is ‘in’ at the minute. Her Hermes collection is amazing and I know Lydia is so jealous of everything she has. Everything Lydia does flops due to her inconsistency but Claire takes time to research and puts her heart into it.
I don’t wish bad on people ever but Lydia needs to come down off this high horse she seems to be riding through the trees of her back yard & see sense. She hates Zara clothes? Why? Yet wears cheap nasty nylon shit from nastygal. All whilst spending 13k on a bag.
Claire will always buy from high street but I’ve never seen her purchase from these cheap sites. Ever.
Aaaaaaaaand breathe.

• Heart
Reactions: 58

deak88

Hi everyone 🙋🏻‍♀️ I’m new here (well new, I been secretly reading everyone’s post and entertaining myself every night) 🤭
Here is my perspective of Lydia:
She started insta with fitness pics/phd nutrition,gym pics to get the male attention obviously, you know slender figure with fake boobs was in back then.
She then swapped to hair because she transitioned from raven black to bronde.
Then we had ASOS try-ons, home decor
Then travelling, brands reaching out, beauty & make up ads
And then... the luxe purchase of the Chanel bag then shit hit the fan 🤷🏻‍♀️ From then on its anything and everything that she can get money out of.
Her friendships never lasted because everyone knew that she is fake, two faced and an all around bitch.
The moment they sold the house in Newport Pagnell they have set ( both ) and unrealistic standard of living.
Lydia befriended Claire, drolled all over her closet and home, because Claire is actually minted and she wanted to have the same.
Impulsive designer purchases on a fault bases, try on then returned or sold on depop.
Even her wedding was 80% sponsored and paid for...
Everything in the new house is bought from vouchers or partnerships.
As far as the Hermes goes... I’m 100% sure it’s fake as well as the boots.
You see Claire’s unboxing everything is wrapped,tags,padlock, protectors on everything... she didn’t have any of that...even on the boots.
What else gives it out that it’s not genuine is the fact how unenthusiastic and uneducated she looked opening it. She couldn’t even pronounce the brand, leather details correctly. You check Claire’s YouTube, she tells you all the information, why she bought it, where, shows you it close up, inside etc & she is absolutely over the moon excited even though she has lots of them the novelty never wear of when she unboxes one.
Surely if a 13k Burlington can’t make her happy nothing can.
As far as the dog goes... she just copied Vics 💁🏻‍♀️
I really thing that she is full of shit, full of lies, unhappy and utterly ungrateful taking everything for granted 🤷🏻‍♀️ sorry for the long story and the mistakes I’m not English 😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 58