Lydia Millen #57 Can't be bothered with January vlogs, she's on maternity leave for a dog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ali is back to work this week - and to kick start his content off he's going to show his new office.

Oh dear!
Again, Hasnt LEG showed us enough of this Bulters room , duck she will be getting a bell next..
Well I'm glad he at least he used my word when I replied "Sympathetic - does she not mean Synergy" Obviously they read here. Hi *waves*

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The fact that she follows and actually likes Melissa speaks volumes. I have never seen a person more self absorbed person than her,except for our Lyds. People self made actually never act like brats. I saw a couple of her stories and literally I wanted to through my phone of the window...

Reactions: 6
The comment... I just can’t 😭

What an arrogant c**t.

About to hate watch the unboxing - filmed on Christmas Eve - what a ridiculous twit!

OMG I can't believe she addresses that she's been pronouncing the name Hermes wrong.

Lydia get off this forum!

• Haha
Reactions: 59
Claire’s doing an AMA. Anyone else think this is referencing Lydia?
Ha! I tried to tell her about Lydia, to which Claire shat on me from a great height and actively invited all her Snapchat followers to do the same! When I happened to be in the hospital fighting a brain/spinal cord illness. I begged her to leave me alone, as I was really ill and she took it as a green light to continue. It was extremely traumatic as I received SO many hate messages, at Claire’s instruction, at a time when I was extremely poorly. This is why I will always find her as badly behaved, lacking in morals and outright idiotic as Lydia. The two of them are absolute cruel, narcissistic witches.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 61
The reason I say this is because I can see the similarities so clearly - It takes one to know one as they say. One day I hope Ali just just leave and get sick of her tit, and it will finally humble her.
I think when one has a very supportive partner that does a lot it’s easy to inadvertently take them for granted. Lidl is at a different level as she is downright publicly awful to Ali in her vlogs and I imagine even worse in real life on front of friends and family.

Reactions: 10
Gosh, amazing that all you tattlers got it 1000000% correct about that bloody bag. Oh dear lidl, you really aren’t fast enough. Go tattler women and men!!

Ha! I tried to tell her about Lydia, to which Claire shat on me from a great height and actively invited all her Snapchat followers to do the same! When I happened to be in the hospital fighting a brain/spinal cord illness. I begged her to leave me alone, as I was really ill and she took it as a green light to continue. It was extremely traumatic as I received SO many hate messages, at Claire’s instruction, at a time when I was extremely poorly. This is why I will always find her as badly behaved, lacking in morals and outright idiotic as Lydia. The two of them are absolute cruel, narcissistic witches.
Claire def is a very big witch with zero brain and extremely aggressive !

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.