Lydia Millen #57 Can't be bothered with January vlogs, she's on maternity leave for a dog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t Believe how quiet she’s being on insta, probably wants to drop a photo of Porter and so building up suspense....but quite frankly it’s boring and it’s all been done before.
I still can’t get over her ‘vlogmas’ series- can we even call it that, ‘we are the most festive people we know’ well did I miss something? Everything was filmed in nov and all she did that was festive was decorate her trees!She didn’t even bake a mince pie! I just find her life and work ethic so odd. She’s really lost the plot. She can’t have done any work for the last few weeks, Iv never known anyone take so much time off and still moan about being busy and tired.
she’s such a negative person and it seeps through all of her posts and vlogs, I don’t know what’s happened to her since the days I stared to follow her. both her and Ali seemed happy then, they were fun to watch and filled their days with things that mattered- she’s really losing it now and quite frankly is boring. I can’t see her lasting the test of time as an influencer anymore because she has zero content, imagination or work ethic.
Life coach?!! Lidl has no life! She’s beyond a parody of herself now.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I think she is always referencing Lydia when she posts these kinds of answers.. still don’t understand their falling out 🤯
As for frow what is the tea there?? I thought they were pals. 😐
Just after Lydia bought the bungalow Claire panelled a bedroom in her house and lydiot said she was copying her dining room and refuses to speak to Claire anymore. Lydia closed the door on that room and sulked about it until she turned it into the office it is now. She’s ridiculous and Claire just finds the whole experience of being Lydiots short lived friend laughable.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Just after Lydia bought the bungalow Claire panelled a bedroom in her house and lydiot said she was copying her dining room and refuses to speak to Claire anymore. Lydia closed the door on that room and sulked about it until she turned it into the office it is now. She’s ridiculous and Claire just finds the whole experience of being Lydiots short lived friend laughable.
her attitude is beyond bizarre, given she never does anything original in her life — copying dogs, desks, clothes, paint colours — the list goes on. But panelling? How could you get annoyed about someone also having panelling?😂 unless you’re eight years old playing with a barbie house and youre annoyed for some inane reason that your friend copied you 😂

is there any concrete evidence of this childish behaviour or is it speculation?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Ali is back to work this week - and to kick start his content off he's going to show his new office.

Oh dear!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
her attitude is beyond bizarre, given she never does anything original in her life — copying dogs, desks, clothes, paint colours — the list goes on. But panelling? How could you get annoyed about someone also having panelling?😂 unless you’re eight years old playing with a barbie house and youre annoyed for some inane reason that your friend copied you 😂

is there any concrete evidence of this childish behaviour or is it speculation?
Claire mentioned in the video where she revealed the nursery that she had panelled the room a while ago in the hope of having a child one day and “her friend” hadn’t spoken to her since because said friend had happened to panel their dining room. Claire has no need to copy anyone. She is happy in her own skin and just found it all hilarious.

Reactions: 32
I think the pupternity leave is more to do with recovery after Dr filler's visit!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
I will say it is very odd, that the twit has been extremely silent on IG. Either there is drama at the Bunga and/or the new puppy is another reason for her to be a lazier than usual. Wakes up at 5:30am and runs? witch, please. 🙄

I hope though she carries on like this. The less she does, the more she will lose followers, brand deals etc and hopefully disappear into the influencer abyss never to be seen again. She's old news, has no originality or substance, and her numbers dropping and lack of brands wanting to do tit with her, proves that.

All the loss of $, publicity, brand deals etc. has only been her doing. And when it all ends, which it seems it certainly is starting to, she will have no one to blame but herself.

You'd think with all her "staff" and the house elf she claims is her husband she would have the most amazing content but she couldn't create new content if her life depended on it.

She can't decorate a house, pick a dog breed, decide on a purse, start gardening, nothing by herself. She just dumbly follows her peers because they are influencers. She is NOT.

I look forward to watching this loser in 2021. Maybe karma will finally show up at her front doorway (not porch) and she will learn that you reap what you sow. That being a bougie witch has led to this.

Let's see if Cawwie will always be there to pick her lazy, arrogant ass of the floor.

Plus he's a wimp blindly following the costumes she makes him wear and agreeing to whichever room she decorates and sits him up as a prop in.

I've honestly have not known a lazier piece of tit than her. She should be embarrassed, but she is blinded by the $ and thinks it will last forever.

Let's see where she is at end of 2021. Now that fellow Tattlers called her out and stopped her bot buying, I don't see her ever reaching a million. She had all of 2020 plus the big reveal of her own brand and she failed miserably. She can write in all her Smythson planners and meet with her "life coach" daily, but she is a self-righteous twit who cannot listen to anyone and this will be her downfall.

At least it'll make for comedic content for us to watch. :m
Back in the last thread we started talking about what the content would be for the Fanoir de Manoir. We then got distracted with dog arrival but I'm glad @blue_orchid brought us back to this topic.
I feel it's important we have a reference point for what good looks like - to be objective about why we get so frustrated. So I wanted to share this YouTuber with you. I'm not suggesting for you to subscribe or anything - just listen to the first 2 minutes of the video about her approach to being a content creator in 2021. Valeria Lipovestsky
For me the main differences with Valeria are
-her work ethic - she is an incredibly hard worker
-she is self aware
-as a result of this she is genuinely asking her viewers what they like do and don't like
-and finally if you look in the comments, she is not being passive/aggressive to people's opinion's (opinions which Fanoir de Manoir asked for in the first place)

I read something on her blog post from 2018 and she describes herself as a "creator", I genuinely think she's lost her way. She can't keep up with the shifting world dynamic that the market for people looking for escapism in a "huge unboxing haul" has dried up. Or "I had the worst day ever" and it's about a chipped mug...
The main thing for me is she is not her authentic self. @Stefano pointed out, she waffles on for 25 minutes about absolutely nothing

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Back in the last thread we started talking about what the content would be for the Fanoir de Manoir. We then got distracted with dog arrival but I'm glad @blue_orchid brought us back to this topic.
I feel it's important we have a reference point for what good looks like - to be objective about why we get so frustrated. So I wanted to share this YouTuber with you. I'm not suggesting for you to subscribe or anything - just listen to the first 2 minutes of the video about her approach to being a content creator in 2021. Valeria Lipovestsky
For me the main differences are
-her work ethic - she is an incredibly hard worker
-she is self aware
-as a result of this she is genuinely asking her viewers what they like an don't like
-and finally if you look in the comments, she is not being passive/aggressive to people's opinion's (opinions which Fanoir de Manoir asked for in the first place)

I read something on her blog post from 2018 and she describes herself as a "creator", I genuinely think she's lost her way. She can't keep up with the shifting world dynamic that the market for people looking for escapism in a "huge unboxing haul" has dried up. Or "I had the worst day ever" and it's about a chipped mug...
The main thing for me is she is not her authentic self. @Stefano pointed out, she waffles on for 25 minutes about absolutely nothing
I love Valeria! Especially her outfit posts on Instagram. Lydia take note

Reactions: 8
I think you're spot on!!
We need a 'yesss' reaction button on here
I also think she is timing the release of her first Porter content for maximum monetization; including which platforms, day, and time that gets the most clicks/views. She won’t post on Instagram until she has a swipe up to her YouTube video ready to go along with a blog post and LIKEtoKNOW.it links. My bet is her mid week vlog this week (can’t have the possible chaos of next weeks US inauguration interfere with her money grab).

Reactions: 20
Crossed fingers to me indicated that he is hoping its a better week than last week, it's not a repeat of last week ;-)
Or the end of the world is coming but he is hoping for another week.

Sadly his face is actually a better shape than Lydiots. 🤣
What does Ali's caption mean? Do you speak like that in the UK?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So Lydia invented panelling?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Ali’s Instagram profile pic looks like a LinkedIn photo lol

I also think she is timing the release of her first Porter content for maximum monetization; including which platforms, day, and time that gets the most clicks/views. She won’t post on Instagram until she has a swipe up to her YouTube video ready to go along with a blog post and LIKEtoKNOW.it links. My bet is her mid week vlog this week (can’t have the possible chaos of next weeks US inauguration interfere with her money grab).
I personally find it a weird tactic, I don’t know if anyone else is like this but when I hear about something, if I don’t see it straight away or within a few days, I literally no longer care.. it’s like.. yeah we know youv had a dog for a while now, no one cares

Reactions: 38
She’s struggling with content, I mean her whole vlogmas revolved around feeling sorry for herself, decorating a christmas tree and her filming her porch from different angles and then two weeks “holiday”.
Now she has a puppy which actually IS great content but instead she goes silent for another number of weeks. Makes no sense.
I think her and Ali are having serious relationship issues, it’s obvious through their vlogs that things are very off between them but maybe it has gotten to the point now with the new puppy she forced on to Ali that she can no longer hide the problems on camera.

there are couples who instead of pulling the plug and break up they get a new baby or a new pet, thinking it’s gonna fix things. It never ends well.

Reactions: 47
Ali’s Instagram profile pic looks like a LinkedIn photo lol

I personally find it a weird tactic, I don’t know if anyone else is like this but when I hear about something, if I don’t see it straight away or within a few days, I literally no longer care.. it’s like.. yeah we know youv had a dog for a while now, no one cares
yes! Why not do a video introducing the pup then have a break (if we're to believe Lydia). It doesn't make sense so it can only be a cover for something else.

Or she's just super tit at her job and has been faking the numbers all along 🙈

Reactions: 13
She’s struggling with content, I mean her whole vlogmas revolved around feeling sorry for herself, decorating a christmas tree and her filming her porch from different angles and then two weeks “holiday”.
Now she has a puppy which actually IS great content but instead she goes silent for another number of weeks. Makes no sense.
I think her and Ali are having serious relationship issues, it’s obvious through their vlogs that things are very off between them but maybe it has gotten to the point now with the new puppy she forced on to Ali that she can no longer hide the problems on camera.

there are couples who instead of pulling the plug and break up they get a new baby or a new pet, thinking it’s gonna fix things. It never ends well.
I hope Ali comes to his senses and leaves her. He seems like a decent person while she comes across as a spoilt witch who constantly puts him down, I can imagine she shouts at him when something goes wrong though may be no fault of his. The arrival of the pup has probably brought all their issues to light given the amount of responsibility involved. He’s doing all the work, she’s pissed off at the mess everywhere and continues to shout at him when it was her bright idea to have a pup. The cracks were there before, I hope they crumble quickly so he can be off and find someone much nicer!

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.