Lydia Millen #57 Can't be bothered with January vlogs, she's on maternity leave for a dog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She got a voucher from Sellier because she got them around 10,000 followers cos she mentioned them?

And the bag is BRAND NEW! is it duck!

I've watched all Claire and Tamara's unboxing, and the padlock thing is always in a bag inside the handbag, not hanging on the front of it, and also the strap should be in a separate bag and the raincoat. She didn't open the bag and get them out either.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
OMG!!!! All you people who identified the second hand bag and that it would be a partnership with that company Sellier - you people were so good at this detective work. I am so proud of you in a way. Wow. LEM indeed is (I can't think of the right word as English is not my first language) sly. Thanks to TeaSpiller for the photo. Perhaps that's why the video is filmed as LEM's secret is out.

• Heart
Reactions: 71
OMG. I can't believe I was right about the Birkin video being in conjunction with Sellier. Mystic Meg who?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
‘It’s such a rare bag you won’t get it anywhere else’ shut up lydia you really are a class A prick.
She knew she’d been rumbled here so decided to shoot a video too. What an idiot lol!
Purchased with a voucher too no less.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
She really knows duck all about the bag, she just wanted it because she wanted it.(full stop)

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Can someone screenshot this comment from the video (pasted below). It IS second hand, even if no one has technically used it. What a fuckwit.

LOVE that you bought it second hand... I think that makes it so much more special because it has a history 😊

4 minutes ago1
Lydia Elise Millen
Its actually not Second hand its brand new 2020 edition and hadn't been used! sorry to disappoint xx

• Haha
  • Sick
OMG!!!! All you people who identified the second hand bag and that it would be a partnership with that company Sellier - you people were so good at this detective work. I am so proud of you in a way. Wow. LEM indeed is (I can't think of the right word as English is not my first language) sly. Thanks to TeaSpiller for the photo. Perhaps that's why the video is filmed as LEM's secret is out.
My mistake. She pre filmed it but still. She wouldn't have expected people to find out.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hi Tattlers

I'd thought I'd just take a little break from my pupternity leave, to write in my new Smythson journal. I can't actually believe it has pages for notes. Such a game changer. Then I realised I can't actually hand write, what with having such weak wrists, so I thought I'd post on here instead. I'm 99% sure you all don't like me. Although I'm 100% sure I don't care. Of course I have flaws. But, my brows usually distract people from them. As you know Porter is now resident at the bungalow. My husband was bleeping taking the biuscuit though by showcasing him online before ME. After him. Hell should be easy. But, I'm so here for Ali throwing shade at Alex's presets! I guess those penis enlargement pills are actually working. Ali's twice the dick he was last year.

Speaking of FROW, I see she is posting lots of puppy spam. Is her fur baby Mensa certified though? You think I want to be like her? witch please. I'd have to drop 10 IQ points, sleep with 100 more men, marry my brother and dress like a cracked out bleep clown. And, if that wasn't bad enough, a mole on my personal insta leaked my NEW Hermès bag. Oh you silly moo moo. You best shut your cock washer before I slap the dick off your breath. Now I'm going to have to book in at least 37 sessions with my life coach this week. He's just texted me back saying not to worry as sanity is highly overrated anyway. Thank gawd, I was beginning to think we'd soon run out of oxygen in the bungalow with all this recommended deep-breathing tit. I WAS meant to be bleeping starting my dream life as well. Maybe January 2022...

At least Globy #myownbrand will be a bestseller again this year. But, do please keep calling it Chinese tat. I dare you lovelies! My patience is wearing thin. And by wearing thin I mean you are one comment away from being witch slapped so hard, even google won't be able to find you. I'm no longer a people pleaser you see. I'm only about those who appreciate a gifted good life. The only thing wrong with me is I'm talking to you. And you've thrown me off my 9pm scheduled bedtime. I've a busy day tomorrow. Well I'm doing nothing as I started it today and didn't finish it. I'm no quitter.

Love Lydia xx
As a member of British Mensa since the age of 13, with an IQ score of 173; test done all properly, in exam conditions, in a college hall (after the age of 12 you have to take the ‘adult‘ level test), I’m just delighted that I could be the same level of Intelligence Quotient as the poor pupper in the bungalow!! Please send him to me for multiple choice quizzes and dead clever bants so he might escape from you and your thicko husband!! Send your poor cat whilst you’re at it as I too have a cat and also the intelligence to know to ensure she has toys with which to keep her entertained!! Thanks lovely!! x 🙊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I’m all for treating yourself to nice things but I don’t understand Lydia obsession in buying all these items that never get seen. Yes we are in a pandemic but pre covid she had 0 social life and went nowhere, saw no one.. wasn’t really invited to anything .. Does she plan to take this Birkin on her country walks with Ali? Or to Waitrose ? I don’t get it !

• Haha
View attachment 383758
F*cking hell, at this rate she's going to turn it into a 6-part series.
(1) unboxing
(2) bag interior
(3) handle protectors
(4) hardware
(5) inserts
(6) bag's own rain coat

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
I’m all for treating yourself to nice things but I don’t understand Lydia obsession in buying all these items that never get seen. Yes we are in a pandemic but pre covid she had 0 social life and went nowhere, saw no one.. wasn’t really invited to anything .. Does she plan to take this Birkin on her country walks with Ali? Or to Waitrose ? I don’t get it !
I don’t get it either but I fully support her blowing through all her money 💸

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Felt like I was watching someone on QVC trying to sell me something they don't care or know anything about. Not an ounce of excitement or passion on her face or in her voice. I would be so thrilled if I was unboxing my 'dream' bag, but she just looks bored and over it.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

They currently have this one on sale, so if the tan with white stitching is as rare as she says it would have been way over £10,000.

This is similar as the one she got, and was sold in September, it was sold as new, so i reckon she's paid something in between the two prices.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
She got a voucher from Sellier because she got them around 10,000 followers cos she mentioned them?

And the bag is BRAND NEW! is it duck!

I've watched all Claire and Tamara's unboxing, and the padlock thing is always in a bag inside the handbag, not hanging on the front of it, and also the strap should be in a separate bag and the raincoat. She didn't open the bag and get them out either.
You are spot on!!

Reactions: 10
Lydia’s friend’s comment that the Birkin is rare as made to order only is utter bullshit. My best friend walked into Hermes and asked if they had any Birkins. They brought two out - one in black and the other in Sakura pink and asked if she was interested. She bought one, I bought the other. The store knows us (especially her given the amount she buys) but it’s rubbish to say those bags are only made to order. Emma Anders went to Paris on a whim and managed to get a black Birkin without any prior relationship with the SA in question - luck has a lot to do with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.