Lydia Millen #57 Can't be bothered with January vlogs, she's on maternity leave for a dog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly. I can't watch the vlogs anymore. I just upset myself. The equivalent of a deposit on a house on a bag. Well done her, she's clearly making a mint, but I'm out.
Me too. It just enrages me so much. I think she is abhorrent.

Reactions: 15
Quick go and look at the comments! There are too many good ones for me to screenshot and post and you know they won’t last long! 😆

ETA: I have just seen @shiroyagisan post and clearly I am just a lazy arse 😁

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Considering how many Louis Vuitton bags she has/had she should definitely know what patin means :unsure: I remember someone before saying her Petite Mall is fake so I wonder about the others if she doesn't know what patina means.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
It’s almost as if our Lidl is a greedy, grabby, narcissistic little liar!!! Oh, wait... We already knew that. Sorry. As we were...

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Frow really is throwing a lot of shade at Lydia in tonight video! She is talking about pretending to enjoy getting up at 6am and going to do a workout :ROFLMAO:
Have they had a fallout? Been wondering for a while as not seen either of them like each other’s posts on IG in forever. They both seem to be vying to be Josie’s BFF at the moment. Hermes unboxing.......thoughts anyone?! 🤣

Reactions: 11
She really does seem like she’s pretending that she loves it. What’s wrong with her? She’s imitating the behaviour she’s seen others do, but you can tell she isn’t as enamoured with it as you should be, for such an expensive item.

Reactions: 17
I normally enjoy a good unboxing but never has a new luxury bag seemed more irrelevant or pointless - given the current situation regarding the pandemic.

Reactions: 26

This is the same as the bag she has. It does seem to be a hard one to get hold of - ie most people probably wouldn't sell it, and judging by the prices £10-25,000 I am guessing there is something not right with her one that we've not seen, probably on the inside, maybe a stain that has meant the price has gone down a lot. I do not know what affect the re-sale prices of these bags apart from the fact that some are harder to find than others, but i do not think she would have paid that much for a bag that wasn't the dreammmmm bag of hers. So it is a real shame no one caught the insta story for it on Sellier, but she's obviously made them delete any posts advertising it.

Reactions: 22
HAHAHAHAHA IM REELING AT THIS!! Oh I love it when she walks straight in to our honey trap 🍯 🪤

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That's what I told her 😂
Lydia cant teach anyone anything. Where as I can teach her that wolfing down glass after glass of champagne at Hermes lacks class. You only have to take one look at her to know she’s trash. Hermes probably spotted it but were too polite. I’ll have to mention to my SA at the Sloane Street store when I see her again.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I just don't get it. I don't get the Hermes thing anyway, but we all know that the orangey-tan shade isn't her colour (unless we're talking 6 layers of fake tan).

Her life is just about accumulating stuff. I know its different now because of COVID, but they never actually do anything. They didn't go on a honeymoon, they don't go on actual holidays together, they are just completely devoid of fun and LIFE! The money she spends on designer junk could be way better spent on making memories, or even giving some to charity seen as she's got money to burn (apparently).

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Very similar one (if not the same?) on Farfetch for £17,500.

And this one £20,720 🤢

Imagine spending the equivalent on a year's starting salary for a lot of university graduates on a single bag, in the middle of a pandemic that's ravaging the country, leaving literally thousands dead every day and millions struggling financially.

Now here's an adorable corgi bum because I want to punch somebody
View attachment 383818

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Considering she never really wore brown or had tan/brown bags with the exception of LV before 2020, this is her 4th or 5th tan bag in a year that she has begged for.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.