Lydia Millen #57 Can't be bothered with January vlogs, she's on maternity leave for a dog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
TATTLE NEWS

Hello, Tattlers.

In one of Alistair (or Ali, as he is commonly known) Gordon’s most recent Instagram Stories, not only did the seemingly illiterate Social Media ‘Creator’ manage to construct an error free caption, he actually used an apostrophe correctly!

This fascinating and unprecedented development comes after months of Ali posting increasingly incomprehensible captions on the social media platform, that have left the Tattle community totally baffled, as it appeared to indicate that the 31 year old was incapable of spelling even the most basic of words.

One striking example of Ali’s poor grasp of the English language occurred just last Thursday in a clip featuring a green jacket, which he oddly captioned “Come one!”. Those two words resulted in much online speculation as to just how thoroughly obtuse one man could possibly be.

However, for the second consecutive day, Ali has shown his followers, and the Tattle elite, that with, what was likely considerable effort, he can in fact string a grammatically correct sentence together. Or perhaps, given his past efforts and the ongoing struggle he obviously has with punctuation, this was just dumb luck? Only time will tell.

Either way, for the moment ... MIND. BLOWN. 😳

This is Miss Midnight, signing off for Tattle News. x

View attachment 383270
The irony that I didn't understand what he meant to say, in his FIRST correct wording for the year.

People speculating that Ali is the one that got the rights to introduce the SSR Porter left me thinking. He was the one that didn't want a dog, so it's odd that he will introduce him but on the other side, it was maybe the main argument Lydia had left, for a dog. "AALLEEY, if I we get a dog, you can have the reveal" and Ali was "I'm in witch Lydia"

This gives us the opportunity to create new dad/dog-memes. 🤣
View attachment 383336

WHAT IS SHE DOING???
Hey, she was busy all year. Let her have the first 52 weeks of the year off. Always so critical of poor Lydia 😤😭
😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Just after Lydia bought the bungalow Claire panelled a bedroom in her house and lydiot said she was copying her dining room and refuses to speak to Claire anymore. Lydia closed the door on that room and sulked about it until she turned it into the office it is now. She’s ridiculous and Claire just finds the whole experience of being Lydiots short lived friend laughable.
Did Lydia say this in a video somewhere? It was before my time!!

Reactions: 2
Any guesses what her proudest moment could be ?

And aldi, really, what a wanker 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Claire has said numerous times that she's been 'burned' by fake friendships and made it clear that Lydia used her for getting more contacts in the industry and stabbed her in the back. Most of Claires house was already panelled before Lydia even bought the bungalow, so when Claire said that Lydia was miffed that Claire decided to panel the nursery at the same time she was panelling the dining, it was the final straw for her as it was so pathetic and laughable.

Everyone in the comments on these videos ALL said she was talking about Lydia and Claire didn't say to the contrary. In fact, on one comment she went more into how this person was a total backstabber and to be careful of people who have to keep claiming they're 'a good person' as its those who are actually the worst. They say they're good to try and convince themselves because deep down, they're ruthless.

I would never normally wish anyone's marriage to break down, but I honestly think it would take something as drastic as that for Lydia to actually reflect on her life. I say this as someone who used to be act very similar to her; I took my (ex) husband for granted, was a bit of a bossy cow to him, so insecure I always felt the need to make myself feel superior, would sulk till I got my way and one day, he just left. I was gobsmacked, he was the one who always put me on a pedestal then he was just gone. And it made me seriously reconsider the person I was and why he left. My next relationship, I was a totally different person (probably too submissive now) and I am now so conscious of the way I speak, behave and treat people as I never ever take anyone or anything for granted. I'm terrified of being that person I was.

The reason I say this is because I can see the similarities so clearly - It takes one to know one as they say. One day I hope Ali just just leave and get sick of her tit, and it will finally humble her.

• Heart
Reactions: 67
Did Lydia say this in a video somewhere? It was before my time!!
No Claire said it in a Q&A. Someone asked if she has 'influencer friends' or something and Claire went into detail of how she just has her close friends because she became close to another YTer and got burned, the final straw was when this other YTer (Lydia) accused her of copying the panelling in her room.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
find all this shipping theme hilarious! It’s come from no where! Not work related that’s for sure! Not as if either one of them are maritime lawyers, or work in the shipping industry etc! Or have parents they have a shipping or maritime background that would give them the love of ships to warrant the shipping theme! Don’t suspect they would I know the port side to the starboard!
Musical Interlude

Sail away (Ali Cocker-spaniel)

Cut all your ties and come along (the ties to Lydia)
The winds of change are blowing strong (new year new me)
Your time is here, so take it (post pics of SSR Porter)
And I know you make it right, make it right

Life is short, no time to wait
The tide is high, don't hesitate
Time is precious, please don't waste it
This is your life, so make it right, make it right
(for real, I don't have to change or add anything)

Sail away, you can fly
On the wings of freedom you can reach the sky
Sail away, dream your dreams
You will always find a way to make your feelings come true
Really Ali, you can

Any guesses what her proudest moment could be ?

And aldi, really, what a wanker 😂
There is no synergy. They put an old man hunter/sailor/captain office into a new built bungalow. There is no modern element in this room (besides the Mac and the floor power outlet), besides the room, that is new, like in a new built house.
Waiting for the mutiny/rebellion on the Bounty.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I know she’s on ‘pupternity’ so clearly using this an excuse not to post/do anything but if I had a new puppy I’d be spamming my stories with pics and vids of him. Really can’t understand the radio silence. 🙄🙄
Is it possible she has the runt of the litter so he is very small for his age, so if she releases images she's going to get a load of questions about him leaving his mum too soon? Or she knows she's taken him from his mum too early so is waiting until he's the actual age he should have left and will share him then?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Also if you'd like proof of what a piece of tit she is, I've been having a look at who she follows regularly, as it's ordered by most recent first. Top of her list was Grace Victory for a while (for those that don't know, she delivered her baby early due to covid and is currently in an induced coma). So Lydia obviously got bored as Grace's family haven't updated her page for a while and unfollowed, making it clear she never followed out of compassion, only curiosity 😡

View attachment 383308
good spot! what a horrible person

• Heart
Reactions: 13
View attachment 383247
What traditional features? It’s a new build bungalow! It doesn’t have any traditional features unless Lydiot fakes some!

I recon Lydia is quiet because like someone mentioned earlier, PR and jobs are quiet in January, so she doesn’t have any boxes to open. And without unboxing she has nothing to show in her vlogs. There’s no new renovations either so she’d struggle with filling up her air time.
Anyone else feel like he’s got the sentence back to front? It’s not a “modern take on a traditional country home”, it’s a ‘traditional take on a modern home (bungalow)‘.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
I believe that she is using porter as her Mascot, he will be revealed in a campaign probably along with the saggy Birkin !

As far as Claire and her , I think that Claire opened up her arms to lidl, let her in, had her around for galentine, new year and lidl never gave back in return, she didn’t ever invite her over to visit the dungeon so it probably upset Claire, among other things!

Anyone else feel like he’s got the sentence back to front? It’s not a “modern take on a traditional country home”, it’s a ‘traditional take on a modern home (bungalow)‘.
Well they do live in an upside down house!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Claire has said numerous times that she's been 'burned' by fake friendships and made it clear that Lydia used her for getting more contacts in the industry and stabbed her in the back. Most of Claires house was already panelled before Lydia even bought the bungalow, so when Claire said that Lydia was miffed that Claire decided to panel the nursery at the same time she was panelling the dining, it was the final straw for her as it was so pathetic and laughable.

Everyone in the comments on these videos ALL said she was talking about Lydia and Claire didn't say to the contrary. In fact, on one comment she went more into how this person was a total backstabber and to be careful of people who have to keep claiming they're 'a good person' as its those who are actually the worst. They say they're good to try and convince themselves because deep down, they're ruthless.

I would never normally wish anyone's marriage to break down, but I honestly think it would take something as drastic as that for Lydia to actually reflect on her life. I say this as someone who used to be act very similar to her; I took my (ex) husband for granted, was a bit of a bossy cow to him, so insecure I always felt the need to make myself feel superior, would sulk till I got my way and one day, he just left. I was gobsmacked, he was the one who always put me on a pedestal then he was just gone. And it made me seriously reconsider the person I was and why he left. My next relationship, I was a totally different person (probably too submissive now) and I am now so conscious of the way I speak, behave and treat people as I never ever take anyone or anything for granted. I'm terrified of being that person I was.

The reason I say this is because I can see the similarities so clearly - It takes one to know one as they say. One day I hope Ali just just leave and get sick of her tit, and it will finally humble her.
Wow thank you for being so honest with us! If only Lidl took a leaf out of your book. Sometimes it really does take a drastic event for us to reflect and change our behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Why are they both making such a big deal about the bloody office? So you redecorated a room, whoopie fcking doo!
people redecorate all the time, they're acting as if they've discovered dinosaur bones on their 'grounds' or something.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Wow thank you for being so honest with us! If only Lidl took a leaf out of your book. Sometimes it really does take a drastic event for us to reflect and change our behaviour.
Thank you. It's quite sobering writing it, and I was NOTHING like Lydia in other aspects, I was popular at school, have very close friends, don't fall out with people, always put others before me and now am and very considerate wife, fancy the pants off my husband and we're very equal, he's not afraid to call me out and vice versa. But looking back, I walked all over my ex and he never grew balls to put me in my place. I would make fun of his pronunciation or if he didn't know something and pass it off as 'banter' but I was just trying to dominate and eventually, he just had enough. No warning or anything. It completely knocked me and changed everything and I'm a better person for it. If I told any of my friends now, they wouldn't believe I was the same person because it changed me so much.

I honestly think it would take a slap in that face like that, to make Lydia sit up and reflect. She's just so entitled and adamant she is never wrong and men have a tendency of just pissing off and finding someone else, rather than taking about it

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Also if you'd like proof of what a piece of tit she is, I've been having a look at who she follows regularly, as it's ordered by most recent first. Top of her list was Grace Victory for a while (for those that don't know, she delivered her baby early due to covid and is currently in an induced coma). So Lydia obviously got bored as Grace's family haven't updated her page for a while and unfollowed, making it clear she never followed out of compassion, only curiosity 😡

View attachment 383308
She's still following her.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I think Claire got pissed off at Lidl for copying everything when she bought the Bungalow - from the panelling, to the chandelier in the kitchen and the round marble table and making out they were all her own ideas and not copied or inspired by Claire.

I find all this shipping theme hilarious! It’s come from no where! Not work related that’s for sure! Not as if either one of them are maritime lawyers, or work in the shipping industry etc! Or have parents they have a shipping or maritime background that would give them the love of ships to warrant the shipping theme! Don’t suspect they would I know the port side to the starboard!
It's because they live in that well known coastal county...Buckinghamshire! ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The tan Birmingham that Lydia had on her private insta with the word F* ck written across it. Could it be an inside joke to her friends?. Claire Chanelle bought a tan one. Could they be laughing at her buying a tan one and the bag itself is not something Lydia bought? Just a thought. As Lydia always says she hates Tan.

Reactions: 7
The tan Birmingham that Lydia had on her private insta with the word F* ck written across it. Could it be an inside joke to her friends?. Claire Chanelle bought a tan one. Could they be laughing at her buying a tan one and the bag itself is not something Lydia bought? Just a thought. As Lydia always says she hates Tan.
Fluid taste. Weren't the recent Prada boots and Mulberry bag both tan?

Reactions: 12
She's still following her.
You're right, how odd. I don't know if it's something I did my side, so Lydia I'll apologise if I'm wrong here. I'm sure there is plenty else that will come out the woodwork to make up for it

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.