Lydia Millen #57 Can't be bothered with January vlogs, she's on maternity leave for a dog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Glad that she is getting some handle protectors, because with those grubby hands the handle will end up black! Is she too chic for twillys?
the layers of her fake tan on them handles..... hold on a sec maybe that’s why she picked this colour. Save herself the hassle wiping off the fake tan leakage

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
She couldn't look less excited if she tried... looks like she farted and is trying to not show how bad it is. lol She never really wanted this bag... it was an impulse buy beg. Honestly I'm no hermes expert but aren't these things like double or triple when you get through the resale market? Wouldn't she be better off waiting for the store bag... the one with top handle/cross body at a much better price? Especially since she never really wanted a birkin

What a joke of an unboxing. She filmed it xmas eve but held it back for NO reason. She could have easily shown this last week and maybe just maybe act a little excited. Then do the NY what I'm not changing no matter what I say in this vlog.

LOTS of rambling about how her Birkin is better than other's claire victoria patricia tamara all other people on the plant
I’m so over with this pre recorded content! It’s like reading the
Check out my response to her 😂
Her greed is unparalleled. Having apparently never wanted a bag, from to going into the store for her belt and boots just before Christmas, and yet by Christmas Eve she has a bag in her sticky little mitts. You can just picture it can’t you, she went in there, saw the bags, her eyes widened with the prospect of another useless expensive purchase, and too desperate to wait she immediately began scouring second hand options. This, after she has just treated herself to a pair of prada boots and two pairs of louboutins worth thousands, not to mention all the other tit she buys herself. The woman must spend thousands and thousands a month just on her wardrobe and skin care. Its so sad to watch this.
And might I add had the worst year of her life!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
What’s really pissing me off is how she keeps saying it’s not second hand. Hon it’s not from Hermes shop so that means someone had bought that before ya already.
Secondly, she said it million times she isn’t into Hermes bags. Now everyones buying one do she must too. Now it’s within her ’price range’ - YT comment response by her.

Reactions: 29
All I have to say is: she doesn't seem to know what a twilly is.

🤷‍♀️

First thing I would do if i bought one of those bags is get the twillys to protect the handles, seems ridiculous she spent all that money supposedly and didn't think about twillys to match.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Her greed is unparalleled. Having apparently never wanted a bag, from to going into the store for her belt and boots just before Christmas, and yet by Christmas Eve she has a bag in her sticky little mitts. You can just picture it can’t you, she went in there, saw the bags, her eyes widened with the prospect of another useless expensive purchase, and too desperate to wait she immediately began scouring second hand options. This, after she has just treated herself to a pair of prada boots and two pairs of louboutins worth thousands, not to mention all the other tit she buys herself. The woman must spend thousands and thousands a month just on her wardrobe and skin care. Its so sad to watch this.
Didn’t she say a black Kelly with hardware to match the boots was on her wish list? If so, a brown Birkin with gold hardware seems to be the polar opposite and not really what she wants.

Would love a tan Birkin, but that is an outrageous amount of money to spend on a bag, even if it is an investment piece.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
How does someone who claims to be so luxe not know what patina is? She’s had how many LV bags over the year? I’ve had to stop the video to type this so sorry if anyone’s said it already! So bored already. Why does she drag things out so long that no one really gives a tit anymore and why do we have a second video about the boots? It was boring the first time and tbh they looks like wellies!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
View attachment 383247
What traditional features? It’s a new build bungalow! It doesn’t have any traditional features unless Lydiot fakes some!

I recon Lydia is quiet because like someone mentioned earlier, PR and jobs are quiet in January, so she doesn’t have any boxes to open. And without unboxing she has nothing to show in her vlogs. There’s no new renovations either so she’d struggle with filling up her air time.
See the deceitfulnesthat even Ali pulls off in his blog, shows what he believes is aesthetically pleasing for his blog photos are LIES -That is not how his office room looks (its not a study, he doesn't study) at least be honest and show it in the blog as the room actually is with the computer and Oh where is the Mont Blanc pen and holder image.
I know he mentions in the final entry that his computer 🖥 etc is now been placed in the room, so show everyone on the blog what you have achieved with it there and not in your upcoming video. Because some people don't watch your videos and frankly you have lead them astray with this.
If your wife was a proper interior designer she would of be able to pull a Bulters Room from the past and mix It with modern items.
But you can't and you hid that by not being proud enough to take the pictures of what it genuinely looks like.
By the way, its just a room, with dank paint, a chair, a bookshelf and leather top desk.. 👍👏
Millions have it its not groundbreaking.

But you are right Ali I will give you this it will age well so that should mean as Lumi rips it to Hell and Porter chews tit it will only make it more authentic and as you stated it won't need to be redone or refreshed 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I've noticed a TON of people/influencers never take off the stickers for a year or more while they use bags because they know they may want to sell them on. So stickers are not evidence of not using. Funny I don't recall her reading the date on the receipt?

And she's a moron for impulse paying 2-3 times what it would cost in hermes. And clearly she has NO interest because she's trying to find the inserts on the hermes website. If she had any previous interest and watched bag videos then she would know those are overpriced and not as functional as others like RP.

I found her through handbags but now I'm really thinking she's not a bag lover like me and some of us on here. She's just getting them for free... and then impulse buying trendy bags that she can't get for free (chanel, hermes, dior) to fit in and keep up. I think her bags are as loved as any other phase in her life (list too long to type) and now I'm REALLY understanding why she RARELY does bag videos and isn't aware of the luxury bag community.
For real, I know more about luxury bags than she does and a) I don't own a single one and b) it's not my job. (My weakness is jewelry instead.) All you have to do is watch Mel in Melbourne for an hour!

I like the top-stitching on this bag but the color is not that exciting. I think she only likes it because it's *rArE* and based on the comments, the way the patina accrues on this particular leather is going to make her very upset. I remember how obsessive-compulsive she was over her hair color...

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.