Lydia Millen #57 Can't be bothered with January vlogs, she's on maternity leave for a dog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you Google image search “Fauve Barenia Faubourg Sellier Knightsbridge” the listing still appears. Whilst the store have hidden the webpage, this archived history still shows. This is 100% the bag Lydia has bought. It cost her £13,450 - but obviously discounted with the gift voucher she was given for the pr!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
She should do some comfy lockdown looks. Noone is dressing like that right now.
Yeah What happened to the ever so comfy cashmere joggers from KM? Never seen again.
Her idea of casual is ill fitting boots and a tabard with cinched in waist. reminds me of the cat from shrek

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
The bag is hideous with the white stitching. She is so desperate to keep up with other influencers she had to get a used bag. What is funny is that the bag if custom made for someone is that she is overpaying for someone else’s rejection. They decided they didn’t like it anymore. The fact she needs to use vouchers doesn’t mean she now has the money. She got a discount. She jumped on. Sad sad world you live in girl.

Reactions: 37
Ha! I tried to tell her about Lydia, to which Claire shat on me from a great height and actively invited all her Snapchat followers to do the same! When I happened to be in the hospital fighting a brain/spinal cord illness. I begged her to leave me alone, as I was really ill and she took it as a green light to continue. It was extremely traumatic as I received SO many hate messages, at Claire’s instruction, at a time when I was extremely poorly. This is why I will always find her as badly behaved, lacking in morals and outright idiotic as Lydia. The two of them are absolute cruel, narcissistic witches.
OMG I am so sorry @Gusber that is terrible. I know a lot of people defend her, but something to me seems really off. I've seen a photo of her fat-shaming a woman on holiday one time, on the site that shall not be named. I lost respect for her when I saw that, but this is really not on. I am a firm believer in karma, you just have to be patient. I think both Claire and Lydia are cut from the same cloth, both have found themselves with more money than they have breeding.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
I wonder if the bag is on loan to her 🤔🤔🤔? It’s all rather quite fishy 🤨....

• Haha
Reactions: 22
If you Google image search “Fauve Barenia Faubourg Sellier Knightsbridge” the listing still appears. Whilst the store have hidden the webpage, this archived history still shows. This is 100% the bag Lydia has bought. It cost her £13,450.
Not too bad the price, she could probably sell it for double in the states, that is if she doesn’t stick gum and her fries in it!

Doesn’t the real Hermès get upset when people make up a wish list and then go down the second hand( brand new!!) route. It is actually going 100% against them and refusing to play their game!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I'm sorry......her video today is showing the pair of boots she ALREADY showed us in the What I got for Xmas video?

So basically the same video? WTAF?!?

WTF is wrong with this moron?

If she has no content, then say it and don't put anything out until you do. Must have taken her from that video until now though to find and purchase an empty Hermes boot box since there was no box for her 2nd hand used boots in the Xmas video.

We know people buy empty Hermes shopping bags and packaging to fake like their purchases are brand new. What an empty, pathetic life.

Talk about desperate and grasping for straws....or more like, grasping for content.

Yes, I say this is the year of Lydiot's career coming to a screeching halt.

She's clearly going to drag out all she can. The saggy second hand Birkin, the pup.

And she claims to be MIA due to another dream project? witch, please. She is MIA because she has nothing, no content, nada.

Even Ali is showing us the extra bits he added to the office. This has been his only content. he's revealing the office again.

This is their content?!? I'd be bloody embarrassed.

Well, I added a brand new pen and note pad to my home office today. Shall I make a bleeping 25 min video about it??

bleeping morons.
This...is...hilarious! And the absolute truth! I cannot stand the lazy twit! Thank you so much for the chuckles.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I've just seen Lydia's reel where she is unboxing the Hermes boots. Why are the buckles (or whatever they are) at the front of the boot instead of the side?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I've just seen Lydia's reel where she is unboxing the Hermes boots. Why are the buckles (or whatever they are) practically at the front of the boot instead of the side?
Why do the boots look like worn. Slouchy tad there

Reactions: 9
I've just seen Lydia's reel where she is unboxing the Hermes boots. Why are the buckles (or whatever they are) practically at the front of the boot instead of the side?
Because she thinks that they are like laces and should be at the front???

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You know the big giveaway to it’s new build bungalow roots? There is no cornice in that room! I know they’ve installed it in other places in the house though. I remember being irrationally amused at the way Lydia pronounces ‘cornice’ (Cor-nees) and it turned out it was a rather normal way to say it in the U.K. 😅 (I say cor-nis)
Thats because one person says it wrong and others follow..🙃😂😢 she has always said it wrong (like everything else) and I feel physically sick not one of her team can put her straight.
Blind leading the Blind over there!

How you pronounced it is correct THANK GOD!

Reactions: 13
Not too bad the price, she could probably sell it for double in the states, that is if she doesn’t stick gum and her fries in it!

Doesn’t the real Hermès get upset when people make up a wish list and then go down the second hand( brand new!!) route. It is actually going 100% against them and refusing to play their game!
I doubt she could see it for double that color doesn’t seem popular

Reactions: 4
All the money they have thrown out of the window over Christmas. Jesus Christ (in the voice of Sam Sylvia from GLOW).
She can tell how much as she wants, that she is rich af. But she would move houses in a blink if it was true. Instead, she lives from voucher to voucher and pays the rest herself instead of investing in another property. I would like to know, how much her staff earns. We all already know they have to work freelance for her, so no health insurance costs for her, neither taxes.
Instead of buying a zillion Dior bags in one year, she could've just the amount of money from one of them, to give someone a stipendium for educational purposes. The LEM stipendium for working class girls, that live on the streets in the house of her grandma, 3-step Clinique regime, and Cartier watches.

Yeah What happened to the ever so comfy cashmere joggers from KM? Never seen again.
Her idea of casual is ill fitting boots and a tabard. reminds me of the cat from shrek
She shat in them when she wasn't fast enough for one of her morning runs.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I bet she sent the tan Mulberry bag straight back :ROFLMAO:

Oh and a heads up! She's obsessed with Melissa's Wardrobe, and Melissa always seems to be wearing Amina Muaddi shoes, so reckon that will be next on the twit from Towcesters shopping list!
[/QUOTE

Never saw her use the Mulberry Amberley at all.......I saw her in the front row of Mulberry LFW with her red gifted Bayswater, not her style at all but hey it was free!
I bet she sent the tan Mulberry bag straight back :ROFLMAO:

Oh and a heads up! She's obsessed with Melissa's Wardrobe, and Melissa always seems to be wearing Amina Muaddi shoes, so reckon that will be next on the twit from Towcesters shopping list!
😅 Never saw her use the Mulberry Amberley at all.......I saw her in the front row of Mulberry LFW with her red gifted Bayswater, not her style at all but hey it was free

Reactions: 14
I hate how everything she says is so over-embellished:

‘One of the most INCREDIBLE projects I’ve worked on’... ‘this truely is my most PROUDEST moment’ - She sounds like an absolute bellend.

Also this makes no sense. ‘I’ve been MIA since we’ve been back at work here on instagram...’

what??

‘I cannot wait to share this with you’ aka ‘I cannot wait to brag about what I’m doing to make my miserable self feel better it’s the only way I can get joy’

• Haha
Reactions: 41
The bag is hideous with the white stitching. She is so desperate to keep up with other influencers she had to get a used bag. What is funny is that the bag if custom made for someone is that she is overpaying for someone else’s rejection. They decided they didn’t like it anymore. The fact she needs to use vouchers doesn’t mean she now has the money. She got a discount. She jumped on. Sad sad world you live in girl.
It remembers me of these cheap ass western saddles 🤣
View attachment 383982

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.