Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cashmereandlinen

I think they have underfloor heating in the house (but not in the upper floor, where the dressing rooms are).

I think they have underfloor heating in the house (but not in the upper floor, where the dressing rooms

At least her ordered "dog" leash and collar would have fit.

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
Yes they do but as LEG said before it only comes on at certain times a reason why she's always freezing. In the big open kitchen and a wall off windows the rooms temperature will drop fast and that wee soul is trapped in a crate and then pen around it against a massive wall of door/windows and window on the other side... So frosty mornings esp that wee man is going to be bloody freezing. 😡

Reactions: 2

àrebours

sooooooo...... Lydia is so busy that she can only post this at noon and now it's 3pm and she's still posted ZERO. I am sooo curious as to what on earth she's referring to that took up so much of her time? Sounds like another dumb excuse... what is it this time Lydia?

And why couldn’t Ali work last week? He said in his story he is back to work today and will give an in DEATH view of THE office. ☠

View attachment 383538
Could this lace have to do with wedding dresses ?

georgiecait

VIP Member
An American YouTuber who I’ve been watching recently and like is Asia Jackson. She just seems like a good egg? Cool sense of style/interiors too. Anyway, worth giving a try!
Thank you for the recommendation I just clicked on her morning routine and loved it! ()

poopettemetis

VIP Member
Karenbritchick (sadly she also fell into the "The Secret" crap bin recently, hope she leaves at that one video she made about it)
All other I follow are constantly shilling some clothes (like Monroe Steele, her handle is SteeleNYC)
Emma Hill hardly posts anything nowadays
WAIT! What does this mean? Please elaborate. KBC doesn’t have a thread on here, right?

Reactions: 1

mindlessness

VIP Member
An American YouTuber who I’ve been watching recently and like is Asia Jackson. She just seems like a good egg? Cool sense of style/interiors too. Anyway, worth giving a try!