Lydia Millen #57 Can't be bothered with January vlogs, she's on maternity leave for a dog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now, is this dress in the thumbnail the thing she was revealing in Instagram? (Incredible project)...
If it is, true to form we have now seen it - but she doesn’t link it in the description. She’s wearing nastygal in the video.not in the thumbnail. So now we wait for yet another instalment of this sh1t fest
As mentioned before, her ability to sabotage every brand promotion is astonishing....

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Oh Donna, her comment about the expensive gifts being not a sign of a struggling relationship... honey, that's not how it works.
🤣🤣 I can tell Donna from first hand experience that expensive gifts are one of the first signs of a struggling relationship. You’re trying to make up for what you’re lacking!

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Ok so I braved it ... definitely need medical and psychological help now mind you .....

So this was from before Xmas .... what a bleeping load of shite .. 16 minutes of a saggy bleeping bag ... content really has dried up in 2021 hasn't it darling .. you were scraping in 2020 but in 2021 I would put a reminder in your Smythson diary "What is my job" as clearly creating content is not high on the list of priorities.

The ball crushing pain inducing description of feeling inadequate and scared of the process at Hermes... I mean is that really dsomething that bleeping scares you .. get a bleeping backbone you absolute hole major! This is NOT A third world problem for people unless they happen to be you ...you really have just created a new description for "pathetic" in the dictionary today!

Ask yourself why you feel it is a club you cannot be part of? Maybe that is all in that deranged head of yours .. it is not a club .. you either have the money for it or you don't and buying it second hand would be fine but you lie so much about it that it makes you even more sly and dishonest and it shows these days .. you are not subtle about it either.

It is all lies to cover your ass as people are quoting you from years ago saying you did NOT like their bags or them as a brand .. just feckless .....

"People are touchy with things" .. well you should know as you are the first to hiss your bile at everyone ... evident on the comments you made this eve to people so crwal back under the rock you came from and stop being hypocritical.

Hermes Heirtage ... it isn't rare as my mum got offered both in Black and Tan and refused them as they are actually quite common with white stitching ... look a Lailli Mirza if you don't believe me .. she has Hermes bags coming out of her arse and loads have white stitching.

Plus if I really wanted something I certainly would not rely on someone else selling me the idea .. I would already be set on it no matter what someone told me .. you are a follower and not a leader darling unfortunately.

Sellier : We didn't see that coming did we : Now you saying it's new (Lie) something that comes from a consignment store was owned by someone lese before .. even if they took good care of it .. so no YOU are wrong my dear not your subscribers.
Plus I bet you offloaded loads of PR goodies you havent used and a few Dior's you dont use etc and you got the price down with those items plus vouchers ... SAD.

Handle protectors are called Twilly's darling .. ffs ....do I have to educate you and I don't even own a Hermes bag doh!

You don't know what a "Patina" is yet you own LV?? hmmmmm very suspicious ..are you not a luxury and fashion blogger???

There is no plastic on the buckles on the closure so yet again .. it has been used .. stop lying and being shady!

You want ppl to comment as your minions probably cannot afford it : so this leads to more and more fawning over you ...Well well done Lydia .. how clever you are .. at this point there are no insults that would fit you really.

The whole shitshow was pathetic .... you are not humble at all even if you tried looking meek and mild and grateful. You elude greatness in your mind but what others see is far from what you think .. it is all based on fake followers and virtual members of the public.

At this point I encourage you to spend spend spend as I really hope you have to struggle finiancially one day and regret all this crappy materialism you have accumulated .. and the wonder of "What if I had invested my money" as your collabs are low level .. your house won't be worth what you think after modifications and you have put duck all away for a rainy day.

Claps all round

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
She comes across so uneducated in these bags, to me at least off my own experiences if I am so excited about an item I'd learn thoroughly about it and memorize everything because I am so excited about it, I hope that makes sense? She always reads off things. I don't understand why she feels it's a negative thing to admit to things being second hand? You're such a snooty biatch! Why does he have to overcompensate and explain every little farty detail, every time she does that I actually wonder what her viewers are thinking, it makes her look silly. That explanation of the name mispronunciation is utter bullshit!! Is she actually for real!? You are making yourself look an idiot, you explain you know how it's pronounced but you do it wrong and give a half assed reason as to why it's wrong, just SHUT UP YOU you are literally throwing yourself under the bus for looking stupid if you know how something it said, you will say it how it is!! I can NOT with this woman anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

They currently have this one on sale, so if the tan with white stitching is as rare as she says it would have been way over £10,000.

This is similar as the one she got, and was sold in September, it was sold as new, so i reckon she's paid something in between the two prices.
I’m sorry I just can’t wrap my head around £10k for a handbag. I like nice things and have a few nice bags, including a Prada. But 10k for a bag seems bonkers to me!! Each to their own of course!!

Cant even be bothered to watch Lydia’s video tonight. She’s a vapid twit and all she does is unbox crap. She an all-consuming swamp monster.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
You are all wrong! She's been working behind the scenes, not doing duck all!

she's been working on an incredible project and it's her proudest moment!

Probs another Karen Millen thing, or something to do with Glo, no surely not she wouldn't would she?
Well if all the other moments where not really her " Proudest moment" and this one is her "Proudest moment"... Is this finally the company she has wanted to work with and she said "NO!" to 3 times because she was only accepting to work with this LUX Brand on HER TERMS!
So all the rest were just fillers and not really anything much compared to - as she called it the pinnacle of her career the dream company.

I can't with this woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Aww poor little moo moo she is SOOO desperate to keep up with the jones.... sorry Claire and Tamara she's buying secondhand handbags that she doesn't really want because she cant afford the real thing. It really is pathetic my lovely.

Reactions: 29
I cannot believe they put the bloody Xmas tree back up to film all that! Thank heavens it was stored away ‘to perfection’ and within easy reach!! 🤣🤣
Seriously though, she was incredibly nervous at the start of that! Clearly unwell and very much ‘found out!’. Lydia, a good liar remembers details. You need to write those details down in your Smythson! Plenty of space at the back!
Also, a country gal would never say ‘horse tack shop!’.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I just don't get it. I don't get the Hermes thing anyway, but we all know that the orangey-tan shade isn't her colour (unless we're talking 6 layers of fake tan).

Her life is just about accumulating stuff. I know its different now because of COVID, but they never actually do anything. They didn't go on a honeymoon, they don't go on actual holidays together, they are just completely devoid of fun and LIFE! The money she spends on designer junk could be way better spent on making memories, or even giving some to charity seen as she's got money to burn (apparently).
I agree totally. Why spend money on tan bags ( she hates tan, said so herself). Spend some money on a proper holiday each year with your husband. They do very little together unless it’s for the gram. Very sad after 3 years of marriage. I love spending time with my hubby and we are going to celebrate our 30 th anniversary this year. I would give everything I own to spend time with him if I had to.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Also when the fabulous people on Tattle are ten steps ahead of your deceit and lies you need to put down the CHAMPAGNE and up your game my lovely.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Also Lydia I know you read here so let me help you out, cuz hey, new year new me! If you don't know how to pronounce a word, you can google that ish and find out in about five seconds.

edit cuz it gave me the wrong link lol

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If you Google image search “Fauve Barenia Faubourg Sellier Knightsbridge” the listing still appears. Whilst the store have hidden the webpage, this archived history still shows. This is 100% the bag Lydia has bought. It cost her £13,450 - but obviously discounted with the gift voucher she was given for the pr!
Weirdly, I think this also proves how much she edits her videos. This one looks way cooler in shade than hers does in the video. Maybe it’s just the multiple screens distilling the color, but this one leans grey.

Reactions: 11
Considering how many Louis Vuitton bags she has/had she should definitely know what patin means :unsure: I remember someone before saying her Petite Mall is fake so I wonder about the others if she doesn't know what patina means.
She definitely said her Petit Malle was from Vestiaire - I remember. Couldn’t have been fake if that’s the case.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.