Lydia Millen #57 Can't be bothered with January vlogs, she's on maternity leave for a dog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe she has purchased this Birkin now because she knows her career is nose diving so then she can sell it later on for a profit :unsure: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I've seen some nice Hermes bags I really liked but this saggy poop colored bag is not it. Sorry, no offense to anyone who likes it or has it. Hers just looks very used and saggy, a horrid color and I truly dislike the stitching. What a waste of any $. She's an idiot.

But in an effort to try and keep up with the Claires, the Frows, the Tamaras, the Amelias and the Josies, she buys a pricey, used, saggy, ugly colored Hermes, just so she can look in the mirror and convince herself she is in the same class as her peers. She is not. What a loser.

She will now have another bleeping meltdown, shaking and crying on the floor, where her best friend has to scrape her off from, yet again.

But the dumb ass started this all by herself by being a dishonest witch, didn't she? You reap what you sow.

Why lie? Why not show how people can find and buy a used 2nd hand luxury bag from a 2nd hand seller. Why not educate her followers and show the process as most people can't get or afford a brand new Hermes bag just prancing into the store like she wants to portray like she did.

And herein lies the issue as to why she is going to crash and burn.

She's so beyond insecure and desperate to fake wealth, status and class, she comes up with all these stupid lies, gets caught out in it and then acts the victim. She has done this numerous times just in 2020. From the Globy tit show, the Hairgate verbal abuse of a pregnant hairdresser and on and bleeping on.

Her and Ali have even taken to wearing Horse and Hound costumes taking pics of themselves walking in empty, muddy fields coz that shows wealth? And instead of admitting she regrets buying this modern build Bunga and would much prefer a cottage in the cotswolds like Josie, she will decorate each room in her house 387 times trying to achieve that versus admitting she made a wrong decision. Ali dresses up in his wannabe businessman suits and traditional gentleman costume and sits in his fake study acting like he belongs there. Seriously, they are meant for each other as they both are just as delusional as the other. It's honestly starting to look beyond odd and ridiculous.

Her pride, arrogance and refusal to admit she is wrong about anything major or minor, is why she will never be happy, satisfied or at peace. She will continue to work like a nutcase to prove strangers online wrong, versus just saying hey, bad decision. I'll choose differently next time.

She's so bloody blind and ignorant she cannot and will not see it. And instead of lying about things that matter she lies about a pair of boots and a bloody bag?!?

I bet you this year will be her just using more lies to cover up her first lies, getting caught out and called out, and spiraling downward and then she'll take to her bed for a month, bounce back, then do it all over again with some other topic or item.

I mean lying about a pair of bleeping boots and a stupid handbag?!?!? How absolutely shallow, insecure, ungrounded and unhappy she must be. This is what she spends her life doing trying to fake she is rich to a bunch of strangers online. Bags and shoes? Does she actually think the moment people click off IG or Youtube, they think about her or she matters in anyone's life. No, she's just mindless entertainment for a few minutes for folks, like the million other social media whores out there.

And whether discounted or not, Lydiot and Ali choose to spend their money on pricey pens (for two morons who can't even spell), fake books, clothes, shoes and set designs to feign a lifestyle and wealth they truly do not have. Yes, that study is a set design, let's be honest. So these two losers can keep playing different characters each week.

They may have $ now and her Daddy may have $ but clearly he didn't care to give her any, if she was "homeless" at some point. There are multi millionaires that have gone broke spending like this. Her brand deals and $ are clearly drying up, but she is not going to be able to stop spending like this in an instant. I honest see her ending up broke if she continues on this path.

And she will have no one to blame but herself. Greed will be her downfall.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 77
Not too bad the price, she could probably sell it for double in the states, that is if she doesn’t stick gum and her fries in it!

Doesn’t the real Hermès get upset when people make up a wish list and then go down the second hand( brand new!!) route. It is actually going 100% against them and refusing to play their game!
Depends if you are thick enough to promote the fact you have bought second hand....oh wait! 🙈 This dipshit has done just that. Luxury brands like loyalty. Especially established brands like Hermes. Their reputation is built on exclusivity. Buying second hand will have damaged her relationship with Hermes for sure.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Well she bleeping brings it on herself .... she should look hard at why loyal followers suddently get their backs up with her content .... jesus they pay her salary ...get with it .. if a client wants something you bend over backwards to give it to them .. you don't turn around and spit and show your nasty ass comments at them .. but this is where she lacks in clarity .. she has never had a proper job so she has no intellect or ability to see when she is wrong!
Well said Stefano, this is what really drives me mad about Lidl. She just doesn’t get the fact that her followers are her customers, she acts as if she doing everyone a favour by allowing them a glimpse of her ’flawless’ life.

Sometimes I think it’s a lack of intellect on her part, other times it seems like she just likes being a nasty witch. Acting the way she is during a worldwide pandemics is surely going to be her downfall. Karma catches up with everyone in the end, doesn’t it President Trump? 😂

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
She just made up that stupid story to justify buying a ridiculously priced bag that is not her style, too big and she won't use it.

The black kelly with palladium hardware matches the belt and boots and would be reasonably easy to find on a reseller site i'm sure.

Everything has been off with her for a while now, and everything she says is either a direct lie or total bullshit.

Vlogmas was a joke, hair-gate, carrot-gate, everything else.

'we are the most festive people we know' nothing posted over christmas that was festive except for one staged photo.

Weeks off work at the beginning of the year because she's got a puppy, then making everyone wait to see it, it's just so tragic and pathetic, i think she knows she's flogging a dead horse with her career - or maybe she is so deluded she doesn't think that at all, as she has Carrie her enabler constantly stroking and massaging her huge ego.

What a tit show!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 52
The sad thing is that she could have done a series of informative videos about buying Hermes second hand. It’s so lazy, to just throw an unboxing out there. It shows how unappreciative she is. When I got my Birkin, I researched EVERYTHING. Quite frankly the research was all part of the excitement!

She could have researched the Hermes brand, the workmanship involved, worked with Sellier to teach her viewers about the importance of authentication, etc etc.

She doesn’t want this bag. She doesn’t appreciate the brand in any way. It’s just the latest in the sickening influencer one upmanship that we are all sick to death of seeing.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
I‘m not quite sure if this comment has been posted yet, since the thread moves so quickly, but take a look at her snappy response..

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I really don't care if they buy their stuff before, during, or after a pandemic. Poor people already were a thing before the pandemic. And no one cared what they felt like. If you don't wanna see people indulging in luxury you better don't watch them, because they won't change, and realistically, it's better they give their money back into the economic cycle than saving it up. Would it be better they invest their $$ in local and smaller businesses, heck yes.

The real sick thing is, that already super-rich got just richer during the pandemic.

What gets me so much, is her shallowness and lying. She only buys all this expensive tit to live up to a competition she only made up in her head. Also, as a so-called influencer, she should care about her followers and not mislead them. But in the end, she is nothing else than an overpaid sales person, whereas real sales persons in the stores get paid much much less. I think it's time that influencers stop being a thing, as they are atm.

When you can never be sure that something is an #ad, or what credit a voucher had. Influencers are lacking transparency, this has to stop.
Something that started with YT and Insta in the last decade has evolved into a monster. Former enthusiasts lost all their spark in exchange for $$-signs. The whole system is the problem, not only the individuals. When you are the sponsor, as a brand, and you are ok, with your sales person, to lie their asses off, to generate sales, you should be hold accountable as well.

Lydia doesn't only scam her followers, she also scams her fellow influencers and brands/people she collabs with. I always say I wanna see the portfolio Carrie sends around on behalf of Lydia, and what does she write in business emails or what does she tell on phone calls. And then, when Lydl got the job/collab, she ALWAYS does a bad job in promoting it.

Look at this tit. She didn't even try to promote it for Christmas
View attachment 384288

You reap what you sow!
🤣 I know it was not intentional (was it?) but this has me giggling.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Depends if you are thick enough to promote the fact you have bought second hand....oh wait! 🙈 This dipshit has done just that. Luxury brands like loyalty. Especially established brands like Hermes. Their reputation is built on exclusivity. Buying second hand will have damaged her relationship with Hermes for sure.
You say that but Claire has openly bought at least 2 of her bags pre-loved and she still gets offered bags from her wishlist.

Reactions: 17
I'll die laughing if she pairs that Birkin with one of her horse and hound jackets :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
y

She could have researched the Hermes brand, the workmanship involved, worked with Sellier to teach her viewers about the importance of authentication, etc etc.

She doesn’t want this bag. She doesn’t appreciate the brand in any way. It’s just the latest in the sickening influencer one upmanship that we are all sick to death of seeing.
She is just too damn lazy to do any research.

Reactions: 15
Someone else mentioned this but I forgot who -sorry!

I really do wonder whether she has been loaned this by Sellier. She says she got a voucher after promoting them on her story of her own free will, before she had ever been in contact with them. She says they gave her a voucher, but that would have to be hefty voucher for her to have suddenly been able to afford a Birkin surely!? Even a £2000 or 20% off voucher isnt really scratching the surface of a £13,000 bag when you look at what shes paid (I use this loosely as we know she gets voucher for a lot of things) for her other bags. If you cant afford a £13,000 bag you probably still cant afford a £10,000 bag!

My point is, it would surely have been just as beneficial to Sellier to loan her it for a month or whatever, only unbox it/pose with some pictures, then send it back again. She gets a boost in views because everyone is DYING to see what the Wicked Witch of Watford just bought in pandemic, and Sellier get a LOAD of traffic from her videos.

I reckon we wont see the Birkin in any videos past mid Feb

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.