Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pammy75

How about this as a thread title suggestion??

LMD walks about like the Queen, flaunting the rules of Covid-19

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

parmavioletx

I asked my friend who lives near LMD and she said she heard Marie Claire stopped being friends with her as she started taking cocaine on every night out and because Marie Claire is director of a company and teaches at the local college part time she didn’t want it to affect her reputation as she doesn’t take drugs

• Wow
Reactions: 21

Columbo

VIP Member
Her popularity is falling, poor wee Lou,
As for covid regulations she hasn't got a clue

Just throwing my hat in the ring for the new thread title

Reactions: 20

HesterPrynne

Well what was your point then? That she needs to grow up? In what sense?
That she's a self-absorbed and immature twat that is so wrapped up in herself she couldn't possibly have anyone else enter her little bubble, let alone a child who would be solely dependent on her.
Her inability to follow lockdown rules, for instance, is proof of her immaturity and selfishness. Also, how she responds to criticism. All signs that she needs to grow up and wise up before having a little one.

Reactions: 19

Columbo

VIP Member
Had anyone seen the stories
Louise not wearing a mask around the store and Victoria with her tit out
They do themselves no favours
Victoria is a stage 1 clinger. She'll be in the fucking crib at Christmas. Shocking disregard for the rules on those stories. Dads can't go to their baby's scan but a load of floggers can twat around Belfast on a bus? Biggest pile of 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Fgiw

Chatty Member
Am i the only one who thinks these new sticky up eyebrows are a state? Usin soap on a spooly to have vertical eyebrows? Or am i old now 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Kissmeimirish

VIP Member
I’ve tweeted Nolan about it be interesting to see if he pics it up . What can we do it boils my piss too ...selfish assholes the lot . I’ve messaged b perfect and told them I won’t be purchasing any more of their products not that any of them are that great anyway . And any of them I did follow have been unfollowed
He will pick it up if brendan is a Catholic 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Fgiw

Chatty Member
I wonder was it on good terms or will he spill the beans on her? Maybe hes disgusted at her too? And his family? Tampax andy makes me cringe so much, the chin dip, the rise, the “look folks” the rise....a dose of shite. See his story earlier about him fallin off his bike wen he was 5 and gettin back onto it because he would “nat give app”, aye andy, like every other 5 year old did? Fell n got up again! Shut up ye dick. Him n lmd r perfect for each other. 2 knobs together

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Ilovewine

Seriously Louise. Don't know if you read in here or not!!!! I don't care I want people to see this. If I messaged you privately you probably wouldn't read it or block me.

Your post slating care staff in nursing homes. HOW DARE YOU! before you go on to your huge platform and slander the care industry please find out the facts! A poorly written message from quiet an illiterate individual doesn't give you the right to publicly criticise nursing homes. Did you actually ask what this person was referring to? If they were genuine I'm sure they would know how to follow proper procedures and report complaints or concerns or whistle blowing. The rqia, NMC and niscc are there to ensure standards ect. Advise people correctly! Don't bitch on insta! But then again it's probably something you know absolutely nothing about.

Let me remind you that some of these individuals whom work in nursing homes are employed by the NHS .... Remember raffling your used unwanted Louis Vuitton??? Yea!? For the NHS right?

Abuse can happen in all sectors and must be dealt with correctly. Care staff and nursing staff are worth Their weight in gold. regardless if the message you received from a follower is true or accurate, you have just tarred all nursing homes with the same brush. These people work in an overstretched sector. They are over worked and under paid yet you think you can be the voice for them. Fill the air between you ears with facts and knowledge before using your Instagram to spout rubbish! Telling people to get in touch with you if they experience something similar. why??? What can you possibly do? Apart from yap on sm and get some much needed content. My suggestion to you is if someone does reach out about abuse.... talk to them and ensure they have followed the right channels. That how change happens.

You should apologise to all the nursing home staff who follow you. Before you call me a troll! I have never said anything bad about you on here.

Sorry for the rant people

Attachments

Reactions: 16

IrishGal2020

VIP Member
This is a bit random but does anyone ever notice how LMD loves saying her own name.. in videos in captions etc

for example on her tutorial today she’s goes “so many people came into the salon yesterday and were like Louise where’s the custard?” Or in the post saying she would post a glow Cherie tutorial at 5k likes she said “it’s not a foundation... it’s not a Highlighter... then what is it Louise?”

I don’t know if anyone gets what I mean but I find it really annoying lol so narcissistic

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Wonderwall

These NI bloggers are all morphing into one. Between oh my glam lip bundles/voduz hair products/promoting fake tan that they are obsessed with/ car competitions- it's just the same constant stream of shit from them all. Oh and gifted cocktails/ grazing platters/afternoon tea or whatever else they can get for free. Not a bit of realism from any of them.

• Heart

Mcn55

I work in a well known health and beauty shop and my favourite thing to do is act like I’ve no clue who or what people are talking about when they come in and mention LMD. “What is the wee product LMD used in her stories last night” “Do you know what shade LMD uses?” haven’t a clue love

• Haha

Ednabreen

Lmd was asked by Lidl ni to help promote the new store opening in magherafelt when it re opened. Along with Rachel shivers, Rachel agreed because she genuinely shopped there anyway, so it worked both ways, lmd asked for £700 to do an initial post and the money for every post after that, along with all the free food and stuff she would have been getting. Lidl refused the her offer because well she’s a greedy bitch 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Columbo

VIP Member
Selfish f*cking asshole McDonnell at it again, obviously at her home house again as she has the dog on her story. Raffling off a tacky piece of shit handbag doesn’t mean much when you undermine the work the NHS do every f*cking day. You’re nothing short of a disgrace Louise, I know you’ll be reading 🖕

Your Range Rover or your designer bags won’t save your grandparents if you end up infecting them with this virus. Wise the f*ck up before it’s too late.

• Angry
Reactions: 14

Glittery1

VIP Member
Shes late to the party with the glow cherie/ Charlotte tilbury comparison. Someone has commented that makeup by julie has already covered this, she must be raging 😂
I’ll tell you about this if I get 5K likes... Oh please fuck right off. I’ll read the reviews on Boots website and YouTube. They’ll probably be more genuinely informative anyway 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 14