LMD Louise Mc Donnell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s a dangerous Woman to have a following thats all I’ll say
Yeah theres a thread on her-just search it i dont know how to attach the link 🙈 dangerous you say?spill!

Ya I’d love to know what that’s about ! Makes a nice change from Luna, quote calendars, Freddys & the candlestick in the bleeping shower
Im so glad im not the only one!shes an 80s throwback-she has seriously bad taste

Reactions: 2
I see she’s made her profile private again. What did she put up about social workers?
Slandering social workers. What I make of it is they want custody of her boyfriends brother. No wonder it’s been declined considering he IS A CONVICTED RAPIST. CONVICTED being the main term here. I will not stay quiet about this, she is a horrible human being that does not deserve any support. Shame on her and her family

Reactions: 8
This is a bit random but does anyone ever notice how LMD loves saying her own name.. in videos in captions etc

for example on her tutorial today she’s goes “so many people came into the salon yesterday and were like Louise where’s the custard?” Or in the post saying she would post a glow Cherie tutorial at 5k likes she said “it’s not a foundation... it’s not a Highlighter... then what is it Louise?”

I don’t know if anyone gets what I mean but I find it really annoying lol so narcissistic

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s pretty hyper on her videos today! She’s soooooo late to the party with Charlotte Tilbury and ungrateful for not showing what she received

Reactions: 3
She’s pretty hyper on her videos today! She’s soooooo late to the party with Charlotte Tilbury and ungrateful for not showing what she received
And also how does she get away with not labelling it if it was gifted. Infuriates me.

Her before and after reno photos are a joke. On one of them, she had just bought a table and put two things on it. Wow, that must have been super hard

I no its nothing to do with ghost thread. But what us Hollie Campbell going on about with social services etc and loads of pics of his wee bro. What have I missed?????

Reactions: 1
Magherafelt is COUNTY derry so still referred to as being from derry
Awh for Jesus sake 🙄 well I’m from COUNTY Derry, actually closer than her to the CITY and wouldn’t refer to myself as being from Derry 😂😂 my point was said about again was nothing to do with John it was the fact I wouldn’t say she was from Derry 🙄🙄🙄

I no its nothing to do with ghost thread. But what us Hollie Campbell going on about with social services etc and loads of pics of his wee bro. What have I missed?????
there’s a thread on her.. just type in her name it should come up..

Reactions: 1
Awh for Jesus sake 🙄 well I’m from COUNTY Derry, actually closer than her to the CITY and wouldn’t refer to myself as being from Derry 😂😂 my point was said about again was nothing to do with John it was the fact I wouldn’t say she was from Derry 🙄🙄🙄
Fair enough each to their own I guess. I'm from county derry and would say I'm from county derry

Ignorant as duck, I heard she was in a bar that isnt far from her salon and they accidentally put 2 extra meals on and she came out with 'Do you not know I am?' I was the server and I was that raging I had to walk away from her.. ps LMD no wonder you have no staff because they just create an image and are far better than when they were with you.. Ps, you and Neil any cocaine for sale??

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s from Clady. A small village a couple of miles from Portglenone. It’s on the Co Derry side of the River Bann. Her salon is in Magherafelt.

Ignorant as duck, I heard she was in a bar that isnt far from her salon and they accidentally put 2 extra meals on and she came out with 'Do you not know I am?' I was the server and I was that raging I had to walk away from her.. ps LMD no wonder you have no staff because they just create an image and are far better than when they were with you.. Ps, you and Neil any cocaine for sale??
100% i always wonder what happened to the old salon manager she seemed a bit to normal to work there 🙈 or am I way off lol

She actually BOUGHT something off Versace because a company like that wouldn’t give a nobody like her freebies. The only #GIFTED things she gets are from crappy local businesses who need the custom. Wonder does she get her “gear” gifted to her.... 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.