LMD Louise Mc Donnell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's all so so so cringe

Apparently it was some special shopping night tonight in Castle Court too. Dunno which bright spark thought to put the 2 things on together on the same night in the middle of a pandemic.. and CMB at it too and her with a high risk child. Crazy

Reactions: 8
Apparently it was some special shopping night tonight in Castle Court too. Dunno which bright spark thought to put the 2 things on together on the same night in the middle of a pandemic.. and CMB at it too and her with a high risk child. Crazy
Awk but they all get to go out and feel special and like celebrities. What could be more important than that??

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Bperfect cosmetics stories - their "walk of fame" down royal avenue 😂😂 please! Poor lou's feet must be killing her. She wasn't walking too well in those heels

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
They are actually boiling my piss, I don't follow any of that rabble anymore as they're a crowd of self centred arseholes but I'm from the derry an Strabane council area. I have friends who work in hospitality who genuinely don't know if they will have jobs to go back to now that bars restaurants without takeaway or outside facilities etc are to close again and then you've this shower of gobshites runnin round Belfast wi nothing even remotely looking like social distancing and acting like life is just great an there's nothing at all wrong in the world! Brendan is a buck Ejeet throwing a party like this at this current time but sure there's not one of them give a fiddlers about anyone but themselves anyway!

Reactions: 8
I’ve tweeted Nolan about it be interesting to see if he pics it up . What can we do it boils my piss too ...selfish assholes the lot . I’ve messaged b perfect and told them I won’t be purchasing any more of their products not that any of them are that great anyway . And any of them I did follow have been unfollowed

They are actually boiling my piss, I don't follow any of that rabble anymore as they're a crowd of self centred arseholes but I'm from the derry an Strabane council area. I have friends who work in hospitality who genuinely don't know if they will have jobs to go back to now that bars restaurants without takeaway or outside facilities etc are to close again and then you've this shower of gobshites runnin round Belfast wi nothing even remotely looking like social distancing and acting like life is just great an there's nothing at all wrong in the world! Brendan is a buck Ejeet throwing a party like this at this current time but sure there's not one of them give a fiddlers about anyone but themselves anyway!
I wouldn't have put it so politely but yes he is! I don't understand why he gets on like that... It could damage his business but I think he's got to the point that he thinks he's untouchable. The live dj really pissed me off. Especially with all that's going on in the country. And showing off buying his ma a land rover ... Complete show off... The car is three year old by the way... Tight arse could have forked out for a new one! After all he only wears gucci or fendi

I’ve tweeted Nolan about it be interesting to see if he pics it up . What can we do it boils my piss too ...selfish assholes the lot . I’ve messaged b perfect and told them I won’t be purchasing any more of their products not that any of them are that great anyway . And any of them I did follow have been unfollowed
Good on you! I hope nolan shames him. Nolan is taking the pandemic very seriously

He will pick it up if brendan is a Catholic 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I wouldn't have put it so politely but yes he is! I don't understand why he gets on like that... It could damage his business but I think he's got to the point that he thinks he's untouchable. The live dj really pissed me off. Especially with all that's going on in the country. And showing off buying his ma a land rover ... Complete show off... The car is three year old by the way... Tight arse could have forked out for a new one! After all he only wears gucci or fendi

Good on you! I hope nolan shames him. Nolan is taking the pandemic very seriously
He annoys me too but would like to see some bad PR for b perfect .

Reactions: 2
He will pick it up if brendan is a Catholic 🤷‍♀️
Pretty sure he is a Catholic 😂😂😂

She wears the most god awful clothes with terrible patterns and cuts. She picks the most unflattering styles too 🤷🏻‍♀️
Outfit done her no favors. She's a good looking girl she shouldn't be drl
He annoys me too but would like to see some bad PR for b perfect .
Belfast live have a post about tonight on facebook. All good things about wee Brendan thou

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
not many brenden mcdowells are protestants 😂🙈

but back to Louise and her slag of sister 😂 wtf they are actually embarrassing.It’s the hole neck of the acting like they’re “real celebrity” like jac nossa, Mmmitchell. And don’t even start me in Ellie Kelly 🤬🤬

• Haha
Its actually disgusting that this was given the go ahead and a huge f*** you to the rest of us!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.