LMD Louise Mc Donnell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Delurking as this has absolutely disgusted me. Seriously.... How self absorbed can you get? What was Victoria doing stuck in the middle of it all?

They are completely deluded

Reactions: 3
So shocked at everyone’s stories last night from the BPerfect event! Why do they all think they can do what they want. Over 900 new cases in NI today and LMD and the Bperfect team swanning about not giving a duck. At least have some respect for the rules that are in place for everyone’s protection.

Not surprised Emma deleted those stories, probably thought she was the dogs balls last night when the drinks in.

Wasn’t it Brendan who had a big party at the end of the last lockdown for his birthday? Last night was another example of how him and that crowd just don’t give a tit.
Yes he did. Lmd, emma and all the rest were there

Delurking as this has absolutely disgusted me. Seriously.... How self absorbed can you get? What was Victoria doing stuck in the middle of it all?

They are completely deluded
I'm guessing they all brought a plus 1. You would have thought lou would have preferred a night in a hotel with her man and not her sister 😉😉🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
sickening how they posted those types of
Stories like the "socially distanced queue" and the sanitiser station to seem like they were doing something. Meanwhile they're all partying all over one another. Joke.

also did I hear Louise say she had appointments today? I wouldn't be going anywhere near her (not that I would usually hahaha"
I doubt it would of been with her.. maybe an appointment for her

How about this as a thread title suggestion??

LMD walks about like the Queen, flaunting the rules of Covid-19

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I really can’t put into words how livid I am at these absolute imbeciles. Record number of Covid cases today in NI and a real chance of a circuit breaker lockdown, don’t these influencers realise that they ‘influence’ young peoples behaviours. The economic damage from businesses having to close, impact on peoples mental health from not seeing family and peoples physical health deteriorating from not having operations, seeking medical help, cancer referrals etc will be catastrophic for this country.

but sure what does that matter as long as some idiot can launch a shop full of shite in castle court and have an after party at a hotel.

I really hope that the businesses involved have been reported to the the health and safety executive. Also has anyone reported Ellie Kelly for failing to quarantine? What chance do we have of getting through this when these influencers can act irresponsibly and illegally without any consequences 🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Still she shouldn't be out going to appointments putting other people and their livelihoods at risk after that display last night... just shows how self centred they are
I totally agree 100% if she was booked in with me today after seeing that I would be canceling her appointment. Mid Ulster is next in line with highest numbers and are playing on ice as it is, any wonder with self centered, self intitled tinkers like that.

Reactions: 2
Gill makeup on saying Brennan’s a lovely guy and the n Ireland needs to consult uk and set stricter rules .. eh we do have rules and they broke them anyway . Dope

Bperfect has said that they had asked staff and public to be socially distancing and following COVID rules including wearing masks, however LMD (brand ambassador) and Victoria failed to adhere to the rules and obviously Brendan aware of this and did nothing, many pics and stories of them clearly not following the rules.

I am disgusted beyond belief at what I have seen from the bPerfect gang bang last night. These fake, plastic wannabes are absolute scum.

Reactions: 2
She's deleted those stories today!
Emma is good at that! Always causing offence and apologise after only so many times she will get away with that! She needs to catch herself on if she wants to get anywhere with her business! Not that I Will ever support her or any of the other twats there last night

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.