LMD Louise Mc Donnell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seen her driving through ballymena as i left work earlier!! Can spot the karteashian number plate a mile away ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Seen her driving through ballymena as i left work earlier!! Can spot the karteashian number plate a mile away ๐Ÿ˜‚
Full on chav with a wee bit of cash.

do love island take contestants with children? If they do how long will it be until VMD tries to get on the show ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Full on chav with a wee bit of cash.

do love island take contestants with children? If they do how long will it be until VMD tries to get on the show ๐Ÿ˜‚
Not long Iโ€™d say, she already tried going for the Miss NI title. Didnโ€™t make it past the heats though

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Not long Iโ€™d say, she already tried going for the Miss NI title. Didnโ€™t make it past the heats though
I can tell you for a fact the McDonnells legitimately started a rumour themselves that Victoria was going in love island last summer ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

She obviously wasnโ€™t but fair play to having that big a head filled with air youโ€™d start that rumour yourself ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I haven't seen LMD with her best friend Marie Claire in a while.. Does anyone know why?

• Haha
I can tell you for a fact the McDonnells legitimately started a rumour themselves that Victoria was going in love island last summer ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

She obviously wasnโ€™t but fair play to having that big a head filled with air youโ€™d start that rumour yourself ๐Ÿ˜‚
I heard that one too

I haven't seen LMD with her best friend Marie Claire in a while.. Does anyone know why?
Did they not apparently fall out over land's habit?

Reactions: 1
I asked my friend who lives near LMD and she said she heard Marie Claire stopped being friends with her as she started taking cocaine on every night out and because Marie Claire is director of a company and teaches at the local college part time she didnโ€™t want it to affect her reputation as she doesnโ€™t take drugs

• Wow
Reactions: 21
LMDs LIVE ... she spends the first 5 mins convincing us how BUSY she is and how many accounts she has and then she moans about all the hate and how bitter people are ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ Canโ€™t reply to your followers but you can catch up here Lou! Hi Louise ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹ ps stay the f*ck at home.

Reactions: 7
LMDs LIVE ... she spends the first 5 mins convincing us how BUSY she is and how many accounts she has and then she moans about all the hate and how bitter people are ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ Canโ€™t reply to your followers but you can catch up here Lou! Hi Louise ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹ ps stay the f*ck at home.
How raging was she that Niall was talking about himself ๐Ÿคฃ she was dying to just talk about the life of LMD ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 3
"Im literally only seeing my family" well isnt that good for you Lou, noone wlse allowed to see theirs ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
  • Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.