LMD Louise Mc Donnell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ANOTHER COURSE?? Does she not learn??🙄🙄
Greedy people dont learn...she is rakin it in. She will shut the salon now and do this full time....and the eegits will lap it up....and so the cycle will begin again

Reactions: 1
she is with him since last year! v. young-only couple years older than her son!

I am booked for Spain myself hope everything stays ok so I get away! So I can’t judge her on that hahaha

Hollister? there isn’t a genuine bone in her body & she not natural that for sure. Did anyone notice how she said she had swollen puffy sore eyes for a few days? Same as Lou? Reaction Maybe R was she just copying her idol lou again 🙈 — she had posted a delivery from unique + z she loved the cleanser & glad she got it again Cos hers ran out but on the live with unique on her grid It was obvious from the lady and her she hadn’t used the range before she got it! 😆 she was even asking her how to use it 😳🤥🤥🤥
Surely not as she was with some other boy on a city break trying to remember when that was 🤔

I work in a well known health and beauty shop and my favourite thing to do is act like I’ve no clue who or what people are talking about when they come in and mention LMD. “What is the wee product LMD used in her stories last night” “Do you know what shade LMD uses?” haven’t a clue love

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I work in a well known health and beauty shop and my favourite thing to do is act like I’ve no clue who or what people are talking about when they come in and mention LMD. “What is the wee product LMD used in her stories last night” “Do you know what shade LMD uses?” haven’t a clue love
I work in a salon and i say "a who?" Sorry im not familiar with the gram or who louise is. One person in particular looked very shocked she says "awk your bound to know my grandsons aunt louise" i says na love sorry but i dont, it was charles' granny 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
oooooo I see i swear she said that they where no more on a live one night. Brave age difference there, fair play 😳
They not the most stable-/ age would be a massive factor in that I guess- does anyone else think Her + her mum are such bad actors it’s uncomfortable viewing almost as uncomfortable as when she speaks about herself in 3rd person 🤦🏻‍♀️

They not the most stable-/ age would be a massive factor in that I guess- does anyone else think Her + her mum are such bad actors it’s uncomfortable viewing almost as uncomfortable as when she speaks about herself in 3rd person 🤦🏻‍♀️
Who are you talking about?

I seen that you can fly into Dublin without the quarantine, so loulou probably knows of that loophole, can't miss the sesh
It isnt really a loophole though. Yea you wont get offered quarantine advice when you land but once you are home in the north you will still be expected to do the two.weeka and can be fined if you dont 🤷‍♀️

It isnt really a loophole though. Yea you wont get offered quarantine advice when you land but once you are home in the north you will still be expected to do the two.weeka and can be fined if you dont 🤷‍♀️
Ohh I didn't know that, I didn't look into it myself, I seen it on that show 'the peoples news' another cringefest

Lou better watch she doesn’t fall off her high horse and into Portgleone marina when the drinks In the wits out oh wait a minute she has not wit🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She is such a dose, her and her cling on sisters honestly think they're the bee's knees about town, when in fact everyone cant stand them and no one is jealous of them, they just reek desperate. Keeping up with the melters

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Has anyone seenbtue new IG video of her doing a 3 minute ponytail? Her own natural hair is so snapped and damaged!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.