Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bennyboy11

Blaming an algorithm for no engagement?? No Louise the no engagement is because people are totally fed up with seeing ad after ad from you, you have lost all credibility and people can't relate to you anymore. How about going back to the way you used to be and recommending makeup products that you actually like and are not making money off.

Reactions: 13

parmavioletx

What's the story with the blonde sister with the child like where's the daddy
The dad is called Tiernan he seems a nice fella quite quiet

Genuine question to anyone who has been following Hollie Campbell a long time (cause I’ve been following about a week🤣) is she trans?

• Haha

Bigkittyx

That Victoria one must never work either. Seems like she just lives off the back of Louise and has her daddy look after the wean. As much as I don’t like Louise at least she makes her own money, as well as Michaela and Melissa away doing their own thing and getting their degrees etc. Victoria seems to do fuck all and yet has all these luxe items to show for it...
I’d say she shags for a living

• Haha
  • Wow

Wonderwall

I had to laugh at her saying she keeps getting these cold sore/blister things under her nose after what ppl had said about a certain habit on the other thread.

• Haha

NoseySue

It’s mad how she’ll make another £25,000+ regurgitating videos she’s using on that ‘private makeup school’ Instagram. As if she’s gonna make new videos every time. Mental.
Blow my brains out now. What did we educate ourselves for - brain dead and people will pay to watch her pretentious botox filled, elephant toothed face leaking shite from the piehole. Lord bless my soul. As declan nearney would say, stop the world and let me off 🤯

• Haha

CCY111

I’ve just looked up this girl Emma Kearney!! What is everyone’s obsession with her? She looks like Miss Piggy with the yellow hair and massive lips. Wouldn’t let her anywhere near my face

No offence to travellers but she looks and sounds like a Gypsy. Don’t get the appeal 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha

Fgiw

Chatty Member
Olivia mcveigh also doin a 4 week make up course, via instagram for a tenner. Tryin to make a wee bit of money because makeup is her job and hasnt got a shop full of shite to sell-id pay her 10 times over instead of LMD-the greed hangin out of her, see another wee lickarse blowin smoke up her hole there and course she shared it to tell people how much shes loved. Shes on ther with her tampax meal, but first, makin god knows what with milky bars. She doesnt want to lose weight! Eatin them meals cos theyre free!

NoseySue

Screenshot_20200423_235139.jpg

Ballymena mart is open, someone phone Neil to get the heifer sold 😂😂😂...... I went too far... I know I went too far 😂😂

• Haha

Fgiw

Chatty Member
He’s a drug dealer all this rise shite doesn't even make sense! And he treats his staff so badly I'm surprised he has any left the way he speaks to them.
17 mill in london aye? How does he expect to be taken seriously in london? Theyll be like who is this clown with the jaw and the shit rice pots?

• Haha

Columbo

VIP Member
Would rather wipe my ass with a hedgehog than give that fool a penny. How just how are people still falling for her bullshit??

Also, a minor annoyance in the grand scheme of all things Kartrashians but why does Julie keep saying her baby was premature? 37 weeks is considered full term no?

• Haha
  • Heart

Mag83

Not long I’d say, she already tried going for the Miss NI title. Didn’t make it past the heats though
I can tell you for a fact the McDonnells legitimately started a rumour themselves that Victoria was going in love island last summer 😂😂😂

She obviously wasn’t but fair play to having that big a head filled with air you’d start that rumour yourself 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Fgiw

Chatty Member
See holiie has been on here havin a wee read! Hi hollie! 👋🏻 Apparently there are lots of lies on here....so tell us all what the lies are and whats the truth? Also said people were talkin about her daddy-dangerous language there hollie-noone is talkin about him, we spoke about ur treatment of him, filming him in secret and actively telling people not to tell him what ur doin. So dont go playin the victim here-tell people what is bein said on here. That u secretly film him for ur entertainment. That isnt a lie. If one of the lies about ur boyfriend is about his rape conviction, tell us whats the lie there? He went to prison for it....so whats the lie????

• Wow

LMC

Anyone see LMD's stories- she showed a message of someone saying can we stay home and still get paid (easing of lockdown restrictions), LMD wrote 'would love to know how that feels'. Is she for real 😂😂 Didn't she do two online courses priced at £24, a social media course and a bridal course at £30. So narcissistic!

• Haha
  • Heart

Pammy75

I have used the covid reporting page to report the event and said influencers. I'm not normally one to do something like that but my blood is actually boiling over it all. Brendan and said influencers should be ashamed of themselves.
Many of us, myself included, have not seen parents etc for a few weeks as we actually give a flyin f about those around us. Yet they feel they are above the law and above covid.
Questions also have to be asked about those who decided to attend. Shame on them also. They also clearly don't give a flying f about those around them. As long as they got to meet lmd, and whoever else and got the latest fake tan and whatever other crap he sells.

Sorry but the anger I feel over this is worse that suspected. Once I started to vent type I couldn't stop 🙈🙈

whatshappenin

Have to jump in here but so what if she does have an OF account? So many girls making money these days off them why not cash in? And as for her little boy she doesn’t have to be home 24/7 with him to be a good mum, crèche is good for kids. Who’s to say she doesn’t have him with her when drinking coffee? This is an LMD thread, it can be shut down for talking about someone else whether it’s her sister or not
This is deffo Victoria 😂😂😂

• Haha

IrishGal2020

VIP Member
Seriously Louise. Don't know if you read in here or not!!!! I don't care I want people to see this. If I messaged you privately you probably wouldn't read it or block me.

Your post slating care staff in nursing homes. HOW DARE YOU! before you go on to your huge platform and slander the care industry please find out the facts! A poorly written message from quiet an illiterate individual doesn't give you the right to publicly criticise nursing homes. Did you actually ask what this person was referring to? If they were genuine I'm sure they would know how to follow proper procedures and report complaints or concerns or whistle blowing. The rqia, NMC and niscc are there to ensure standards ect. Advise people correctly! Don't bitch on insta! But then again it's probably something you know absolutely nothing about.

Let me remind you that some of these individuals whom work in nursing homes are employed by the NHS .... Remember raffling your used unwanted Louis Vuitton??? Yea!? For the NHS right?

Abuse can happen in all sectors and must be dealt with correctly. Care staff and nursing staff are worth Their weight in gold. regardless if the message you received from a follower is true or accurate, you have just tarred all nursing homes with the same brush. These people work in an overstretched sector. They are over worked and under paid yet you think you can be the voice for them. Fill the air between you ears with facts and knowledge before using your Instagram to spout rubbish! Telling people to get in touch with you if they experience something similar. why??? What can you possibly do? Apart from yap on sm and get some much needed content. My suggestion to you is if someone does reach out about abuse.... talk to them and ensure they have followed the right channels. That how change happens.

You should apologise to all the nursing home staff who follow you. Before you call me a troll! I have never said anything bad about you on here.

Sorry for the rant people
What I don’t understand is why she feels the need to comment on something she has clue about lol... she’s a makeup page not watchdog lol.

• Haha

parmavioletx

This online makeup course through Instagram seems so desperate and unprofessional 😩 her videos are shit quality at the best of times how would you learn anything 😂 some of the best MUAs in the industry have FREE tutorials all over youtube please tell me why the hell someone would PAY to watch big horse face show them how she does her drag queen makeup 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart