LMD Louise Mc Donnell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 151903

Just dropped that in there for any NI ones.... I usually think Shawna is quite funny but wtf is this?
I was looking for an sk thread🙈

I don't find her funny at all. The desperation is hanging out of her. She tries so hard to be funny and tries to get big names like PLouise to notice these monstrosities, I mean 'creative work' that she does. Shes not had much luck so far.

Owner of SK Make Up Studio in Ballymena. She licks LMDs ass constantly
I think the way she behaves as a married woman is ridiculous, constantly flirting and being inappropriate with her boy "mate" from the barbers, she's fair from professional.

I was looking for an sk thread🙈

I think the way she behaves as a married woman is ridiculous, constantly flirting and being inappropriate with her boy "mate" from the barbers, she's fair from professional.
I didn’t know SK was married!!!!!! Wow, I’m shocked. Where is he hiding? She never mentions him lol.

I didn’t know SK was married!!!!!! Wow, I’m shocked. Where is he hiding? She never mentions him lol.
He doesn't like social media at all, I think his Job keeps him away from home. She shared her wedding pics not that long ago becos people were starting to talk!

She says it's all fun and banter but for a married woman it's not funny at all!

Where is Louise's fella? Normally shes never done showing off what they're eating and drinking

Reactions: 1
Where is Louise's fella? Normally shes never done showing off what they're eating and drinking
They were in mcds in Ballymena the other day... Still together

The amount of people and business lmd knows and she's s asking for recommendations for "screens".... We will just await the "gifted" post.

I cud be wrong but the recommendations usually follow up with a gifted item!

Google and buy from someone local like everyone else has!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I see she’s now trying to sell revitalash. I personally have used rapid lash on and off years, started again during lock down and it’s just as good, and half the price if anyone was tempted to buy!

They were in mcds in Ballymena the other day... Still together

The amount of people and business lmd knows and she's s asking for recommendations for "screens".... We will just await the "gifted" post.

I cud be wrong but the recommendations usually follow up with a gifted item!

Google and buy from someone local like everyone else has!
She will be quick to post all about supporting local when her salon opens again but yet she’s happy to get a freebie of someone local to save her spending her own money on PPE ! JOKE

Reactions: 9
I don't find her funny at all. The desperation is hanging out of her. She tries so hard to be funny and tries to get big names like PLouise to notice these monstrosities, I mean 'creative work' that she does. Shes not had much luck so far.

Owner of SK Make Up Studio in Ballymena. She licks LMDs ass constantly
She looks bloody ridiculous, that's not talent, it's a trowel

Also LMD posting videos of how to do winged liner etc on her main page is like sticking two fingers up to her online classes! I was stupid enough to sign up and can learn exactly what she puts on her main page as opposed to her online class..RAGING

Reactions: 2
Also LMD posting videos of how to do winged liner etc on her main page is like sticking two fingers up to her online classes! I was stupid enough to sign up and can learn exactly what she puts on her main page as opposed to her online class..RAGING
I also foolish paid and learnt nothing! I found crissscortezz13 on TikTok and he has amazing tips

Reactions: 2
I also foolish paid and learnt nothing! I found crissscortezz13 on TikTok and he has amazing tips
It was all money money money from the word go! I think she used 3 power n pout brushes from her ‘exclusive bundle’

I can’t keep quiet any longer, please tell me I’m not the only one who thinks her eyebrows look completely ridiculous 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I can’t keep quiet any longer, please tell me I’m not the only one who thinks her eyebrows look completely ridiculous 🙈
So funny! There’s some lovely ‘fluffy’ brows but hers look like they’ve been stuck on for a joke 🤣

These NI bloggers are all morphing into one. Between oh my glam lip bundles/voduz hair products/promoting fake tan that they are obsessed with/ car competitions- it's just the same constant stream of tit from them all. Oh and gifted cocktails/ grazing platters/afternoon tea or whatever else they can get for free. Not a bit of realism from any of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I just had to unfollow her the video of her feeding the dog her voice went through me!! What is going on with the eye brows lol and the last stuff £80!! I bought her palette it is rubbish like just could go in the bin. Revolution do one the same and it’s a fraction of the price.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.