LMD Louise Mc Donnell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
B perfects stuff is made in China, if you look its prc - peoples Republic of China. Go onto alibaba and you can bulk buy anything plus there's a big expo in shanghai every year you can get anything. I mind the shite pallets with the sticker, couldn't believe people buying them at that mark-up I wouldn't have the balls, I'd be feared someone coming back with a printout of the aliexpress page lol
I mean in reality most of everything we buy comes from china but b perfects marketing is just a bit tacky.

Hope everyone is feeling inspired by LMDs quote today 😂😂
what a bleeping twit you are Louise😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I dont like to slag people and I love when people get their teeth done but if they get them in the absolutely perfect style...why dont they get the bottom set done too coz u see such a difference and makes the top looks extra fake 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I dont like to slag people and I love when people get their teeth done but if they get them in the absolutely perfect style...why dont they get the bottom set done too coz u see such a difference and makes the top looks extra fake 🙈
Tbh i dont even care about her teeth, but the fact she claims to be such an ‘honest’ influencer and wouldnt ever sell her followers something that she didn’t think was good herself, to then advertise teeth whitening products on her PORCELAIN teeth baffles me

Reactions: 7
So glad I found a thread on her. So I've just created an account to say that when I first stumbled on her account, I gotta admit I do adore her make up looks and I liked her because she had a nice normal curvy figure size 16. I absolutely love her style and I think all her clothes look amazing so was really pleased to see age has a depop account. I bought a dress from her and omg it came and it had a massive chunk of sequins missing. I messaged her to say and she totally ignored me. What a stupid cow. Think it's outrageous she's promoting teeth whitening strips.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
So glad I found a thread on her. So I've just created an account to say that when I first stumbled on her account, I gotta admit I do adore her make up looks and I liked her because she had a nice normal curvy figure size 16. I absolutely love her style and I think all her clothes look amazing so was really pleased to see age has a depop account. I bought a dress from her and omg it came and it had a massive chunk of sequins missing. I messaged her to say and she totally ignored me. What a stupid cow. Think it's outrageous she's promoting teeth whitening strips.

She has a habit of ignoring enquiries and complaints. Not good business sense and it will come back to bite her in the future!

Reactions: 2
She has a habit of ignoring enquiries and complaints. Not good business sense and it will come back to bite her in the future!
I hope it will! She's disgusting selling all her crap on there and not telling people the real truth about her manky clothes!

Reactions: 1
Finally unfollowed her this morning .. final straw seeing her and empty head Victoria out promoting a bleeping car raffle 🤦🏼‍♀️ She’s one of the most vacuous self obsessed dickwanks on the entire internet and I couldn’t stand another second of it 😑😑 bye guyyyuzzzzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Technically she isn’t doing anything wrong if she is buying and selling them on. If she then makes a profit its hers and if she doesnt sell them she deals with the losses. However i think she’s chancing her arm with her young impressionable followers who will buy it for more unknowingly. People who like plouise products will know to buy from her own website (or the ones shes listed)

I see our Louise is doing sponsored ads on Facebook for her setting spray.

Mustn’t be selling too well 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So she’s thinking of having children in the near future? Would need to grow up a bit herself first. Also I see she’s mentioned the boyfriend. Wonder if it’s still the pet or is there someone new.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So she’s thinking of having children in the near future? Would need to grow up a bit herself first. Also I see she’s mentioned the boyfriend. Wonder if it’s still the pet or is there someone new.
I think most women are conscious on their child bearing age and when or if they want them, she is just taking precautions

I think most women are conscious on their child bearing age and when or if they want them, she is just taking precautions
Not sure what you mean? I only said she needs to grow up which she does 😂 don’t care about her contraception or whether she wants children or not, that’s not the point I was making at all.

Reactions: 4
Not sure what you mean? I only said she needs to grow up which she does 😂 don’t care about her contraception or whether she wants children or not, that’s not the point I was making at all.
Well what was your point then? That she needs to grow up? In what sense?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
That she's a self-absorbed and immature twit that is so wrapped up in herself she couldn't possibly have anyone else enter her little bubble, let alone a child who would be solely dependent on her.
Her inability to follow lockdown rules, for instance, is proof of her immaturity and selfishness. Also, how she responds to criticism. All signs that she needs to grow up and wise up before having a little one.

Reactions: 19
Really? Unless your new to Louise you’ll know that she’s so selfish and full of her own importance that she couldn’t even follow social distancing rules for 5 minutes and when challenged on it by her followers replied saying “ssshhh”. Yeah she doesn’t need to grow up at all 🙄 not to mention the fact she likes a wee sniff of the white stuff.
Never did I mention anything to do with her taking precautions, don’t know how you got that from what I said. Simply said she would need to grow up ( and lay off the coke) before she has a child.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.