LMD Louise Mc Donnell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I hear Caroline flack mentioned one more time I'll scream - she was a star - had a successful well paid job in TV - a TV personality - she was hounded by the paparazzi - there's no comparison - only followed LMD as someone told me about her, unfollowed, what a pain in the arse !!! Caroline Fleck - cop on to yourself LMD - you're nothing like her, she was FAMOUS

And no comparison at all !!!!

Tbh I feel they're bullying us!!! Dictating to us ....
I found what louise said in her video and the comments under it offensive tbh, I'm sick of people thinking we just sit on our asses typing all the time

Reactions: 7
I found what louise said in her video and the comments under it offensive tbh, I'm sick of people thinking we just sit on our asses typing all the time
I am highly offended also. Not all forums are bullying. Caroline was hounded by the media. There’s no smoke without fire for Louise so something must have hit home for her to upload that. Her thread was very very quiet on stuff about her more so about holly and other people. Wouldn’t surprise me if big lou Lou got offended and wanted herself back in the spot light.

Reactions: 7
If I hear Caroline flack mentioned one more time I'll scream - she was a star - had a successful well paid job in TV - a TV personality - she was hounded by the paparazzi - there's no comparison - only followed LMD as someone told me about her, unfollowed, what a pain in the arse !!! Caroline Fleck - cop on to yourself LMD - you're nothing like her, she was FAMOUS

And no comparison at all !!!!

Tbh I feel they're bullying us!!! Dictating to us ....
Caroline Flack was also, clearly, a troubled woman with a history of domestic incidents and a very serious allegation of domestic violence against her.

while paparazzi hounding her was immoral, unethical and excessive, Caroline’s case is a highly complex one.

she was a victim of the press and her own demons. her situation doesn’t really hold much comparison with some ni bloggers/influencers/whatever who don’t like what they bring themselves to read about on a gossip forum. Caroline was literally hounded from her home, with her activities being headline national news. Most people in the U.K. neither know nor care who these girls are.

Reactions: 11
Quick someone, she needs flowers for her Kitchen table , had to use fakes . Shocking 🙊🙊🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Jeeze say ‘thank you’ or something . Where are your manners ?? Won’t be following the cake company ,simply because the gave them to this rude bragger for free
also she used the lovely rosies cakes for her sister graduation cake and this girl is a pure rip off her postal boxes. She was the one that started them and this ones undercutting her. Wild!

Reactions: 3
also she used the lovely rosies cakes for her sister graduation cake and this girl is a pure rip off her postal boxes. She was the one that started them and this ones undercutting her. Wild!
Alot of people do postal boxes though. They've been on etsy for years.

Shes late to the party with the glow cherie/ Charlotte tilbury comparison. Someone has commented that makeup by julie has already covered this, she must be raging 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Shes late to the party with the glow cherie/ Charlotte tilbury comparison. Someone has commented that makeup by julie has already covered this, she must be raging 😂
I’ll tell you about this if I get 5K likes... Oh please duck right off. I’ll read the reviews on Boots website and YouTube. They’ll probably be more genuinely informative anyway 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Exactly Julie covered that a good while ago .. maybe Louise needs to get a bit more caught up 😂😂😂

• Haha
Lol Louise is noticing her popularity has dropped. Can't even muster a 5k now. While Emma kearneys getting 10 to 15k a post. Emma such a better more genuine and funny persona too. Everyone has a sell by date. X

And yes Julie already reviewed it so we dont need anything else chick loll

Reactions: 9
Most of this thread isn’t even about her .. she isn’t even that interesting to have people talk about her anymore 😂 same crap, same makeup, same tit

Awh Jesus I cant cope. Didn’t know the difference between a blondie and a brownie 🙄🙄🙄

What was the Ramore ray thing about? Heard something about her being involved?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.