LMD Louise Mc Donnell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder was it on good terms or will he spill the beans on her? Maybe hes disgusted at her too? And his family? Tampax andy makes me cringe so much, the chin dip, the rise, the “look folks” the rise....a dose of shite. See his story earlier about him fallin off his bike wen he was 5 and gettin back onto it because he would “nat give app”, aye andy, like every other 5 year old did? Fell n got up again! Shut up ye dick. Him n lmd r perfect for each other. 2 knobs together

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I wonder was it on good terms or will he spill the beans on her? Maybe hes disgusted at her too? And his family? Tampax andy makes me cringe so much, the chin dip, the rise, the “look folks” the rise....a dose of shite. See his story earlier about him fallin off his bike wen he was 5 and gettin back onto it because he would “nat give app”, aye andy, like every other 5 year old did? Fell n got up again! Shut up ye dick. Him n lmd r perfect for each other. 2 knobs together
WELLL FOLKSSSS

• Haha
Reactions: 1
you’re right Andy - everyone is hungry as duck after one of your meals 😂
He’s a drug dealer all this rise shite doesn't even make sense! And he treats his staff so badly I'm surprised he has any left the way he speaks to them.

Reactions: 5
Screenshot_20200423_235139.jpg

Ballymena mart is open, someone phone Neil to get the heifer sold 😂😂😂...... I went too far... I know I went too far 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He’s a drug dealer all this rise shite doesn't even make sense! And he treats his staff so badly I'm surprised he has any left the way he speaks to them.
17 mill in london aye? How does he expect to be taken seriously in london? Theyll be like who is this clown with the jaw and the tit rice pots?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Does anyone else cringe when Hollie Campbell tags LMD ever single day in her inspirational dog tit quotes calendar ??
Definitely a one sided love affair ... think Hollie is tryin to gather up a few of wee LMDs followers

Reactions: 4
Shocked but also not shocked at that Reddit post.

LMD needs to wise up with the house hopping but she’s 100% not the only one at it. Had my daily walk today and the amount of people in gardens where they didn’t live/visiting inside houses they didn’t live in was unreal. This lockdown will last so much longer because of these dicks.

Reactions: 3
Shocked but also not shocked at that Reddit post.

LMD needs to wise up with the house hopping but she’s 100% not the only one at it. Had my daily walk today and the amount of people in gardens where they didn’t live/visiting inside houses they didn’t live in was unreal. This lockdown will last so much longer because of these dicks.
What reddit post?

I actually think he might have a mild learning disability.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does anyone else cringe when Hollie Campbell tags LMD ever single day in her inspirational dog tit quotes calendar ??
Definitely a one sided love affair ... think Hollie is tryin to gather up a few of wee LMDs followers
And then calls her barbara? Shes so so weird. Does she actually have any friends??

• Haha
Reactions: 1
And then calls her barbara? Shes so so weird. Does she actually have any friends??

Today's life affirming message from Louise via Hollie is if "you're honestly happy- duck what other people think.. now not to sound like the grammar police but should it not be if you're happy, honestly....
Maybe it's just me but it doesn't make sense the way it is.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He doesn’t
I say it cos he minds me so much of a man that walks the streets in my town. I dont know him but have got stopped and into a convo with him many a time. Unfortunately cos he keeps you talking ages. He is such a dose. Everyone avoids him. He gets on just like the malone ranger.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.