LMD Louise Mc Donnell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh right sorry didn’t know what U meant I’m new so didn’t know all rules some of my posts deleted too.

Im doing the laura b make up course but today she has recommened lmd setting spray and b perfect items as being the best ever . Now im a tad suspicious...do they all work together to plug their own brands ? Is the spray any good ?! Lol . So many questions :)

Reactions: 1
Im doing the laura b make up course but today she has recommened lmd setting spray and b perfect items as being the best ever . Now im a tad suspicious...do they all work together to plug their own brands ? Is the spray any good ?! Lol . So many questions :)
I have the spray and personally do like it, I find it does help my makeup stay on longer and smells nice!

Anyone notice that Roisin Doherty is doing same as Louise A beauty course and a business course? She comes across more down to earth than Louise I think? Do they talk? Very similar businesses and ideas all time

What do I google?
Roisins makeup looks far better than Louise's tho

I know I love Laura B, her praise of LMD and bperfect makes me a bit suspicious but I do think she is genuine!!

I know I love Laura B, her praise of LMD and bperfect makes me a bit suspicious but I do think she is genuine!!
Hope so! Theres over 1000 people doing hee course @ £30 a pop so we are lining her pockets, dont need to b lining lmd and brendans too! Lol

Am i the only one who thinks these new sticky up eyebrows are a state? Usin soap on a spooly to have vertical eyebrows? Or am i old now 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I like Laura and her posts but she's so pro bperfect and LMD and Mrs ALL the time. It's really overkill. Their products are good, but nothing groundbreaking. Another spray and palette. LMD and bperfect 2nd palette was so similar to the 1st one. It was a really boring release.

Reactions: 2
Roisins makeup looks far better than Louise's tho
Yes but not hard to be better!All Louise’s looks are the same? and sometimes even I notice mistakes she makes when giving tips she contradicts herself without knowing. I don’t know a thing about makeup so I took her advice before + ordered Milani as I’ve combination skin which she z it suited+ it was disaster So shiney and greasey with my oily tzone. Would only suit dry skin I found out but suppose she say anything to sell products. The brow soap brows are not for me but I have no brows lmao they nice on other people but I’m not a big lover

I like Laura and her posts but she's so pro bperfect and LMD and Mrs ALL the time. It's really overkill. Their products are good, but nothing groundbreaking. Another spray and palette. LMD and bperfect 2nd palette was so similar to the 1st one. It was a really boring release.
To me all their products look mega tacky. But havent tried them.

The LMD palette was basically the EXACT same as the old one!! I was actually in shock when it came out I highly doubt anyone would have bought the second if they already have the first! Is the LMD setting spray any good I always see people raving about it?

The LMD palette was basically the EXACT same as the old one!! I was actually in shock when it came out I highly doubt anyone would have bought the second if they already have the first! Is the LMD setting spray any good I always see people raving about it?
It's okay, nothing great, I didn't re purchase it. I see ppl the love her rave about it.

So glad you agree on palette, online people were saying how amazing it was, I thought I was only person who wasn't blind to the similarities and ass kissing.

it’s grand I don’t know if it’s as good as urban decay all nighter and I find I would need a primer and not that instead of one. I always laugh at how many sprays she uses. Obvs wants everyone at home to do the same so they will buy more.

it’s grand I don’t know if it’s as good as urban decay all nighter and I find I would need a primer and not that instead of one. I always laugh at how many sprays she uses. Obvs wants everyone at home to do the same so they will buy more.
Its all to make money. Im gonna try a cheaper setting spray. I never find any of them work tbh. Laura b just put up a story on the make up course page advertising a million and one brushes with an online code for the company. Shes clearly making money but not marking anything as an ad.

It was meant to be almost exactly the same! Because it was their number 1 best seller they just wanted to improve it slightly. I think it’s brilliant to be fair

It was meant to be almost exactly the same! Because it was their number 1 best seller they just wanted to improve it slightly. I think it’s brilliant to be fair
Hmmmm I suppose but I just find it odd as I remember there was this big hype about the “remastered” palette being released and how excited she was for everyone to see it and then it came out and was literally exactly the same, I think maybe one of the shades was changed the tiniest bit. I have the remastered one and it’s okay, nice colours and good for travelling because of the mirror but I defo have other palettes with better pigmentation/consistency! Surely if she was making a whole new batch of palettes it would make more sense to do one that at least half the shades are different lol so the people who had purchased the first one would repurchase the new one, as it would be futile having both in my opinion.

Reactions: 3
I tried it once and didn’t buy again, it’s not rubbish but it’s not AMAZING it’s like £16/17 for the cheapest looking packaging in a wee bottle like if you’re gonna sell a setting spray at £17 then at least make the packaging a bit more luxurious

Reactions: 3
I tried it once and didn’t buy again, it’s not rubbish but it’s not AMAZING it’s like £16/17 for the cheapest looking packaging in a wee bottle like if you’re gonna sell a setting spray at £17 then at least make the packaging a bit more luxurious
It’s more or less the same as urban decay all nighter which is £26 so I think price point is good and packaging is ok too. Anything plain -classy looking wouldn’t attract as many eyes in stores plus she has a very young average age group who follow her. I haven’t tried it yet but i use revolution it’s very cheap and works

It’s more or less the same as urban decay all nighter which is £26 so I think price point is good and packaging is ok too. Anything plain -classy looking wouldn’t attract as many eyes in stores plus she has a very young average age group who follow her. I haven’t tried it yet but i use revolution it’s very cheap and works
It’s half the size of urban decay and is literally black plastic with LMD stuck on it. Only giving my opinion, I think it looks cheap when the price tag isn’t, revolution is probably half the price and still manage to have a good quality setting spray with decent enough packaging. Not that it’s the be all and end all but if she knows her audience are young why’s the price £17? When she raves about ‘affordable products’ Also you said ‘it’s more or less the same as urban decay’ I thought u hadn’t tried it? I have and can tell you it’s Doesn’t come close to urban decay

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.