Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LoveTheGossIre

Chatty Member
Finally unfollowed her this morning .. final straw seeing her and empty head Victoria out promoting a fucking car raffle 🤦🏼‍♀️ She’s one of the most vacuous self obsessed dickwanks on the entire internet and I couldn’t stand another second of it 😑😑 bye guyyyuzzzzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Eyeswideopened

shes truly rude in person - looks at people as though they are shit on her shoe! Hopefully she hits earth with a bang soon however I’ll not hold my breath given that she’s now successfully charging people to join an instagram page.

her makeup looks are so awful, I really don’t understand how people haven’t moved beyond the massively overdone cake face. She could learn a lot from someone like Lisa Shannon who has got some class and actual talent
She really is, my partner messaged her private facebook in november to ask how and where to get me her pallet for xmas as he hadnt a clue, she messaged bk and gave him a bollocking "how dare you message my private page" i didnt know all this till after xmas or i would of told her to shove it up her fucking hole, so my mother in law rang the shop and was told one was held over for them, she then drove 20mile to maghrafelt and was told there was none left, she went down both lmd and michaelas throat about their woeful customer service!!!

A girl that does my mkup also used to work for her, said it was the worst experience ever. Constantly telling her she had to work all this overtime and if not she will sack her, a well known MUA was due over from england for a masterclass with LOUISE and louise rang this girl and told her she Had to go cover the class (it was a sunday and made the girl miss her nephews christening) or she wouldnt have a job come monday, the girl said she was morified as the MUA that travelled from england was NOT impressed it wasnt louise doing it and had paid all that money 🙈 she is absolutely vile and gives no fucks about anyone but her teeth

• Wow
  • Angry

Gossqween

Just sent lmd a message about “Instagram posts not reaching an audience”
I said
“I think love you’ve fucked yourself up, everyone is sick of you an you really proved yourself from the lockdown in April an how you thought u were a above the law, everyone has worked you out, an are tired of you, that your day of the Northern Ireland social media queen is over, an that’s it’s funny how Emma Kearney doesn’t have that problem of getting likes, shows it all”
So I am awaiting a reply 😂
To be honest .. what was the point in sending her that? Do you even expect to get a reply? I know this page is meant for voicing your opinions and all that but your message (to me) just comes across as trolling and simply sending a message just to be nasty?

Lmd could take a shit and put glitter and bows on it and some numbskull would buy it. The people who buy her stuff are as bad her. Does she even do makeup anymore? Iv seen she has bad reviews on google reviews-doesnt show or double books but is actually on holiday....id rather pay double for things than giv her a cent
Yep. A girl I know had her booked for her wedding. She cancelled 2 weeks before, ended up plastering all over social media that she was in Marbella at the time of her wedding. Shows where her priorities are. I really do hope people start to realise what she's really like.

• Wow
Blow my brains out now. What did we educate ourselves for - brain dead and people will pay to watch her pretentious botox filled, elephant toothed face leaking shite from the piehole. Lord bless my soul. As declan nearney would say, stop the world and let me off 🤯
That has to be the first time Declan Nearney has been quoted on this site! 😂

• Haha

Teeny1982

LMD illegally sharing peoples info! Got 2 emails this morning from a Sinead McKeever marketing/LMD (have bought stuff from her online store in the past). Have replied to say I’ll be reporting them both to ico as I’ve never given my permission for my information to be shared! I suggest anyone else in the same boat do the same..... hiya Louise, you’re not above the law!

• Wow

NoseySue

My sister works with her cousin and apparently it was LMD that fell out with the friend Marie clare because it was too accessible easy to get via her dads lorry trade, and she had to get it every night and LMD apparently never wanted to🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ Who cares that much about them anyway. Bigger fish to fry😃
Your on the wrong thread if lmd isn't the fish you want to fry here hun 😂 hello Louise 👋👋

• Haha
  • Heart

Sln92

Is anyone surprised though? The womans a greedy pig in all aspects, greed hangin out of her. No loyalty and money mad. Her day will come-people wont be fooled forever
She’s literally only influencing young girls or older women who thinks she’s a whiz with makeup, I don’t get the allure, she isn’t a nice person, her makeup looks like drag, charges a fortune, sells cheap tack, shows online she doesn’t adhere to the social distancing rules influencing young girls to do the same .. hopefully her man jumped ship cause Kieran got a very lucky escape in my eyes

Mag83

Louise could do with taking a lesson from another ‘influencer’ business woman who’s premises is only a stones throw away from her. Spoilt belle boutique owner Rachel shivers comes across as a lovely person, she seems very customer orientated and goes above and beyond for her customers! They also used to be close mates, I’d say the Colombian marching powder had a play in the demise of that friendship too as she’s a mother of 2 with one on the way and likely disgusted at the cocaine use. They also seem like chalk and cheese personality wise, Rachel seems genuinely generous and Lmd’s is all pure front, she’s as selfish as they come!

• Heart

Wonderwall

need a new thread this one is wayyyyyy over. Is there any suggestions?
And also a BPerfect thread as well so that all the cross over threads of Denise/Rachel Gorry etc can all go in there. So much anger across them about last night and rightly so. Over 930 cases here today. Absolutely scandalous what they did and I don't imagine any of us reading these different threads will buy from them again..probably be radio silence today from them in the hope it blows over

Fgiw

Chatty Member
She’s literally only influencing young girls or older women who thinks she’s a whiz with makeup, I don’t get the allure, she isn’t a nice person, her makeup looks like drag, charges a fortune, sells cheap tack, shows online she doesn’t adhere to the social distancing rules influencing young girls to do the same .. hopefully her man jumped ship cause Kieran got a very lucky escape in my eyes
Ah its terrible isnt it?the beauty spot she puts on and the morticia adams fake hair-desperate. I hope he did because she needs to be taught a lesson. She will end up alone with her teeth if shes not careful-men will be attracted to her for her money but once they get to know what shes like theyl be off like victorias knickers

• Haha

Mag83

What I can’t take seriously is the fact that just because Tiffany Brien may have got the insta handles of a few people viewing her thread (though not accurate as her method to gaining it meant anyone in Instagram viewing the page she set up could have viewed it and not via tattle) these instagrammers think they can say “we can find out your identity on tattle” like LMD said. You can’t. It.is.not.possible 😂 unless they own or buy the domain from tattle 😂 these absolute fuckwits either believe it themselves or are actually stupid and let’s me honest either of those scenarios are possible with LMD.

I’ll explain how Tiffany got (not accurate as said above) insta handles incase Lmd tries it here.

Tiffany brien wanted to see who was posting and viewing her thread so she devised a plan in that she created a fake Instagram page slamming other NI instagrammers including herself, then she became a member on here pretending she was someone else who had the same opinions as all of the posters complaining about Tiffany on the thread. She posted a link to the Instagram page stating that someone set up this account calling out the shitty behaviour of these influencers and isn’t it great. Many clicked the link to the Instagram profile thinking nothing of it however the link took you straight to a story on the Instagram page so they could then see all the Insta profiles of people viewing her thread via viewing the Instagram story.

So if anyone posts any links to Instagram profiles on here do not click on the links!

Other than attempting that, which hopefully won’t work if you all have read this post, there is absolutely no way she can get information or ip addresses or identities of anyone on any forum, unless the influencer lifestyle is paying big and she can buy out tattle and I doubt that’s the case. I don’t think we have anything to worry about guys 😂😂

will agree with one thing she said, they put themselves “on the line” so should expect criticism. I did lol at that and wondered if she meant online.

why is she so dim “fleck” I can’t deal with how stupid she is at times.

instasheep

Ahhh I saw her in Ibiza last year. Biggest catfish going. She was lowering the tone in the VIP area of ocean beach with her cronies. Lol. There were about 15 of them on the 1 bed. Stuffing their faces, letting food go into the pool. My friend and our husbands were laughing our heads off. A true insta vs reality moment. CLASSLESS

• Haha
  • Sick

Playit90

Anyone else think Emma Kearney is gonna over take Louise in the next few months with followers?

I’m here for that can’t wait to see Louise being downgraded (hi Louise)

it’ll be interesting to see wat Louise is going to do to gain more followers quickly

And also Louise can’t even get more that 5k on likes now lol
An Emma’s last post has more than 12k likes

Farringdon

If I hear Caroline flack mentioned one more time I'll scream - she was a star - had a successful well paid job in TV - a TV personality - she was hounded by the paparazzi - there's no comparison - only followed LMD as someone told me about her, unfollowed, what a pain in the arse !!! Caroline Fleck - cop on to yourself LMD - you're nothing like her, she was FAMOUS

And no comparison at all !!!!

Tbh I feel they're bullying us!!! Dictating to us ....
Caroline Flack was also, clearly, a troubled woman with a history of domestic incidents and a very serious allegation of domestic violence against her.

while paparazzi hounding her was immoral, unethical and excessive, Caroline’s case is a highly complex one.

she was a victim of the press and her own demons. her situation doesn’t really hold much comparison with some ni bloggers/influencers/whatever who don’t like what they bring themselves to read about on a gossip forum. Caroline was literally hounded from her home, with her activities being headline national news. Most people in the U.K. neither know nor care who these girls are.

IrishGal2020

VIP Member
Brendan's on his stories apologising
Just watched them there... obviously they have no control over people and if they wear masks etc but you can control bringing a DJ on a bus, you can control your posse wearing masks and distancing, you can control stopping hotel room parties of 20 plus people

Just watched them there... obviously they have no control over people and if they wear masks etc but you can control bringing a DJ on a bus, you can control your posse wearing masks and distancing, you can control stopping hotel room parties of 20 plus people
I really felt like they're putting the blame solely on the customers and I am not here for that one bit

Sorry posting again but that "apology" kind of irked me. It wasn't so much of an apology but rather scapegoating the customers and saying they did everything right. Fuck off like

Last edited:
Reactions: 10